AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) 5.23
|File size:||5.6 MB|
|Publish date:||July 09, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Sam Lu on July 09, 2021.
AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) 5.23 is latest version of AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) app updated by CloudApks.com on July 16, 2021. On this page you can find AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)v5.23
★ the moving apps function also supports the "Turbo mode" option. Android 8+ and PRO version only
★ the Dashboard shows hideable apps, enables you to uninstall unused apps. Android 8+ only
★ send me an email if you'd like to help with the translation
★ bugs fixed and optimization
The DescriptionAppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
Support app 2 sd for Android 2.x and above. For Android 6+, read http://bit.ly/2CtZHb2 if you don't see the Change button. Some devices may not be supported, visit AppMgr > Settings > About > FAQ for details.
★ Over 50,000,000 Downloads!
★ up-to-date UI style, themes
★ uninstall apps
★ move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps to a stop state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ No ads (PRO)
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
Functions for rooted device
★ Root uninstaller, Root freeze, Root cache cleaner
★ Root app mover(PRO-only)
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
You can freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources and consume zero-battery. It's good for you to freeze apps that you would like to keep in device, but don't want them to run or be uninstalled.
• WRITE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: use to export/import the apps list
• GET_PACKAGE_SIZE, PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: get the size information of apps
• BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE: this app uses Accessibility services to automate the function (e.g. clear cache, move apps), optional. It helps those who have difficulty in tapping and complete the task easier
• WRITE_SETTINGS: prevent the screen rotation during the automatic function
• SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: draw a wait screen above other apps during the automatic function
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (50714)
4 ★ (12428)
3 ★ (29276)
2 ★ (80651)
1 ★ (343033)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: It does move apps to the SD card & clear caches in much fewer steps than doing it manually for each app. (Note, most will NOT stay on the SD card, but if you disable auto-update for an app in Play, it'll at least go back to phone storage less often.) However, my biggest complaint is that you cannot use your phone or do ANYTHING at all while it's running-- & for the SD card transfers, that takes a really long time. I don't understand why, given that you can use your phone during manual transfers.
- 2 ★: a confusing mess that is constantly pushing ads and begging for additional permissions while trying to get you to install additional apps... meanwhile, it does a slow,mediocre job that requires yet more jacking around with permissions. Any utility this app has is undermined by the pushy pushy and fiddly fiddly.
- 5 ★: UPDATE: Worked with developer to identify the background ad problem and recent versions have this fixed. Back to 5 stars. OLD REVIEW: Used to be 5 star app, however after recent update, ads are playing in the background when this app is not being used and even when screen is locked. Love the app, but this will cause me to uninstall. Please fix ASAP so I won't need to uninstall! I don't want to be woken up in the middle of the night by Candy Crush music!
- 3 ★: I'm using a Note 8 and my issue with this app is that it's very slow for me. I haven't a need for freezing or hiding so I can only speak for cache clearing and moving apps to the sd card both of which I can do much faster using my phones native capabilities. The only reason I gave 3 stars is because I do appreciate the ability to see, at once, all of the apps that can be moved to the sd card.
- 1 ★: Shows many apps it can move... total moved ... not a single app.. throws up disclaimer text as excuse... and your reward for nothing happening... A full screen video AD you can't stop without shutting the app.. thanks guys .. BTW used this app's previous versions years ago on other phones... It worked then .. now seems like seamless AD platform only... Enjoy!! I won't be
- 5 ★: Wow.... This app is great. It moves my apps to the sd card to free up main space on the phone. And it does this without me having to manually do it. My apps would keep moving from the sd card back to the phone. Now this app will keep moving them back.
- 5 ★: I thought that this apps permissions were far too invasive. So it sat in Purchased Apps (app) for a year or more. Needing assistance (with many more apps) I gave it another chance. Glad that I did. What as t an outstanding "assistant" it has become. *Reality check: How else could any one, or, thing possibly manage anything - unless it/they actually know about it? Weigh this and make your own decision. **I strongly recommend this app. Check it out.
- 5 ★: At the expense of ADs everywhere, you truly do get an extremely powerful app management tool with AppMgr. If you want to easily move ALL your apps to external storage, like a micro SD card for example, android's built in solution is garbage. This app takes all those limitations and with some accessibility setting magic it manages to completely automate the process. like completely. you cannot touch the screen or do anything else while the app is running but that's an easy compromise for me. A+
- 5 ★: This app isn't perfect but it's the best I've found for automatically moving apps to SD card. It's really frustrating that manufacturers allow apps to migrate back to internal storage after updates. This app is the best solution I've found at dealing with this issue and freeing up space in internal storage.
- 5 ★: Amazing utility app to manage phone/card storage used by apps. For people like me who have a very heavy consumption of apps and phone storage this app is a saviour. Clear cache and app data for each app or select all to reduce storage consumption with ease.
- 1 ★: Been a user for years & I rely heavily on this app, but it's STILL uninstalling my apps when I move them to my sd card. Samsung Galaxy s20 Ultra, (which a new phone,) & still having the same issues. My husband has no issues on the same model phone. I'm at a loss here. It continues to do this as well as moves my apps back to my internal storage every few days. My internal memory doesn't increase when apps are moved to my 256 GB card either. Something's not right. *******UNINSTALLING!
- 5 ★: Great app, Had it for over a month now. Does what it says. No problems. I recomend it. (Update) I recently bought a Samsung A7 Tablet. For some reason I am unable to move any apps to SD using this App. UPDATE! Come to find out it is not the fault of this app, that I am unable to transfer apps to SD.
- 1 ★: UPDATE (5.4.2021): I uninstalled the app. I was tired of moving the same apps to my SD card every 1 to 3 days. (3.27.2021) My apps do not remain on my SD card. I ķeep moving the same apps that were previously moved. the only thing I should have to do is move new apps and delete cache.
- 5 ★: *Dependable* Used it for years. It's never let me down. All of it's tools work as would you expect. Fairly speedy and freez apps delivers. The rom/cache cleaner does a lot better then some paid cleaner. I have and will continue to use it It's a Pay level app that's free.
- 5 ★: This App is the easiest I have used, to help clear cache and move files & Apps, to the SD card with. I also like the automated features as well, it makes it so much easier, then having to do each task one at a time! I recommend this App to everyone!
Instruction for installing AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd-v5.23.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) app apk 5.23 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- Allows an application to delete cache files.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
Previous versionsAppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) 5.23:
Published on: July 09, 2021
File size: 5.6 MB
AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) 5.22:
Published on: June 03, 2021
File size: 5.6 MB
AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) 5.21:
Published on: May 14, 2021
File size: 5.4 MB
AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) 5.20:
Published on: April 24, 2021
File size: 5.4 MB
AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) 5.19:
Published on: April 07, 2021
File size: 5.4 MB
AppMgr III (App 2 SD, Hide and Freeze apps) 5.18:
Published on: April 03, 2021
File size: 5.4 MB