Beelivery: Grocery Delivery 4.0.11
|File size:||37.5 MB|
|Publish date:||March 15, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Shopping Apps|
About Beelivery: Grocery Delivery app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBeelivery: Grocery Delivery app is a free Android Shopping app, has been published by We Deliver Local on March 15, 2021.
Beelivery: Grocery Delivery 4.0.11 is latest version of Beelivery: Grocery Delivery app updated by CloudApks.com on July 09, 2021. On this page you can find Beelivery: Grocery Delivery apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Beelivery: Grocery Delivery app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Our new and improved app for customers and delivery drivers.
The DescriptionBeelivery provides deliveries as quick as 15 minutes using crowd-sourced delivery drivers.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (340)
4 ★ (40)
3 ★ (50)
2 ★ (50)
1 ★ (4160)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Its easy to use but will be good if the app can tell which shops close to you that you can get stuff fast.
- 5 ★: Allways a good choice of produce.and on time delivery ,service is excellent drivers helpfull with my disability, janine brings my shopping in.service with a smile every time
- 2 ★: A good app, good idea, helpful to alot, but the pay for some orders isnt good, drivers have to pay for the items then deliver (get refunded and paid the fare cost the following day) but i think it should be paid before driver collects so drivers dont have to pay out. Also when you select to reject all today it should stop other order requests coming through but doesnt i still get requests that day. Pricing for stuff is high aswell. Needs a bit of work but the whole idea is good and helpful.
- 2 ★: Support is easy to call if you have problems but there are some serious overcharges for some of the shopping items and has a very limited selection, also since the driver gets the food money and decides where to get your food they will try to cheap out, for example we got a few 250g cheese's when it says 350g My recommendation is if you need emergency food fast this is your app (really useful during a pandemic) but otherwise I'd recommend ordering food from something like ASDA
- 5 ★: A little overpriced but great to get a delivery at 10.30 at night! Will use again. Thank you Beelivery, will tell friends and family about you!!!!
- 5 ★: The app it's fine, nice and easy to use! Support it's cool, you've got any problems just call them!
- 1 ★: I sent several email and rang a few times. No luck whatsoever for the new drivers as no one is at the other end to help out. What a load of rubbish
- 1 ★: Only been on it 24hrs. Had loads of Deliveries offered to me but not in my Area. Distance is wrong, Pocodes that are offered to me are over 1hr or 40 minutes away.
- 5 ★: Great experience so far, take on a delivery, or if busy that day there is an option to reject orders. Works around your own schedule. Thanks guys!!
- 1 ★: Says I've been paid for my delivery . Checked my bank and nothing there so contacted support and they are literally no help and have no idea . If it's been paid give me the payment code so I can trace it with my bank .
- 5 ★: Having read the reviews I was sceptical but Ive just received my first delivery. It was easy to place my order, tracking was fab, delivery arrived earlier than estimated time given. Overall very impressed.
- 1 ★: I've worked as driver. I delivered 20 orders but only got paid for 14 and 6 never been paid. If you plan to work for them as driver consider it as you may pay for goods and get nothing and doing delivery for free. While customers has paid. Worst idea for work about 250£ ive lost and they never paid it. I've sent dozens of emails but no one get backed to me.
- 5 ★: Perfect app for fast grocery directly to your home!! Drivers are really kind
- 5 ★: So easy to use. Great to have for the rural communities
- 5 ★: This is a very good app to use for all types of deliveries 👍🏼
Instruction for installing Beelivery: Grocery Delivery app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Beelivery: Grocery Delivery app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.WeDeliverLocal.app-v4.0.11.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBeelivery: Grocery Delivery app apk 4.0.11 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsBeelivery: Grocery Delivery 4.0.11:
Published on: March 15, 2021
File size: 37.5 MB
Beelivery: Grocery Delivery 4.0.7:
Published on: January 25, 2021
File size: 36.3 MB
Beelivery: Grocery Delivery 4.0.6:
Published on: January 15, 2021
File size: 36.3 MB
Beelivery: Grocery Delivery 4.0.5:
Published on: January 11, 2021
File size: 36.3 MB
Beelivery: Grocery Delivery 4.0.4:
Published on: January 04, 2021
File size: 36.3 MB
Beelivery: Grocery Delivery 3.7.15:
Published on: September 16, 2020
File size: 41.3 MB