Leaf Spy Pro 0.45.119
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||June 01, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Leaf Spy Pro app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewLeaf Spy Pro app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Turbo3 on June 01, 2018.
Leaf Spy Pro 0.45.119 is latest version of Leaf Spy Pro app updated by CloudApks.com on October 08, 2020. On this page you can find Leaf Spy Pro apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Leaf Spy Pro app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Changed Epoch time stamp from an integer to a floating point number with millisecond resolution (ex. 1527785773.141).
- Fixed bug in initializing maximum Gids for 2018 Leaf. This caused % Gids to be infinite.
- Fixed bug when selecting BMS only and Motor/Inverter only mode that caused app to crash.
- Fixed bug that prevented logging data when in BMS only or Motor/Inverter only mode.
- Added number of records written to log file as one of the items that can be monitored at the top of screen 1.
The DescriptionThe Leaf Spy Pro application allows anyone with a Nissan Leaf electric vehicle, Android device with Bluetooth and a supported ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth adapter the ability to monitor their battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer.
Due to a recent cost reduction (and feature reduction) many of the cheap ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth adapters from Asia no longer work with the Leaf and report themselves to be version 2.1. The previously recommended Bluetooth Konnwei KW902 OBDII adapter is also no longer recommended as a batch of defective ones have made their way into the market. These will basically short out your Leaf's CAN bus (or any CAN bus they are plugged into). But when removed do not seem to cause any lasting damage.
With the release of version 0.39.97 LeafSpy Pro now supports two Bluetooth 4.x LE approved adapters. The recommended one is the LELink available from Amazon. Bluetooth 4.x LE has the advantage of not needing to be paired and lower power from both the Android device and the Leaf. The LELink is highly recommended and also works with the iOS version of LeafSpy Pro.
The built-in help file is available as a PDF by sending an email with subject "Android PDF Help" to WattsLeft.email@example.com
Information displayed by Leaf Spy Lite & Leaf Spy:
* Voltage of each of the 96 cell pairs (highlighted if shunt active)
* Minimum, average, maximum cell pair voltages
* Histogram of cell pair voltages
* Battery Temperature readings (4 sensors for 2011/12 models, 3 for 2013 models)
* Battery AHr rating (this will decease with age and is an indication of remaining capacity)
* Number of Quick Charge connections
* Number of L1/L2 Charge connections
* EVSE Max available amps
* EVSE voltage
Additional information displayed by Leaf Spy:
* Battery energy level in GIDs & kWh
* Resetable energy usage meter (Wh resolution)
* Graphic display of SOC, GIDs and DTE (Distance to Empty)
* Remaining distance meter (miles/km) to Event (Low Battery Warning, Very Low Battery Warning or Reserve) based on user selectable energy efficiency
* Graphic display of battery temperature with min, avg, max temperatures
* Tire Pressure of each of the four tires with low pressure warning and delta pressure warning alarm (at the moment only for 2011-2017 Leafs)
* Ambient Temperature
* Logging function that records most data and optionally GPS location to a csv file that can be easily imported into excel.
The "Pro" version adds the ability to perform functions normally requiring a visit to the dealer.
* Change automatic door lock/unlock settings
* Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
* Register Tire Positions (required after tire rotation or seasonal tire changes so your Leaf knows the correct location of each tire on the car, at the moment only for 2011-2017 Leafs)
* Ability to reset DTCs from selected ECUs
Ratings and Reviews
3.7 out of 5
5 ★ (93)
4 ★ (27)
3 ★ (60)
2 ★ (115)
1 ★ (253)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: I'm mixed about this app. It does work but not sure I get $25 of value. The UI is pretty ugly and not fluid and the there has been zero updates in the year Ive had it.
- 1 ★: App was last updated May 31, 2018. Does not work on Pixel 4.
- 4 ★: Plenty of information about the Leaf, but UI is terrible (it's not easy to find such horrible screens on any other android app). Good UI designer is obviously missing, especially when taking into account very high price for the app. On the other hand, csv logs contain a lot of useful information. Mentioning "missing", the developer did not respond to any questions on My Nissan Leaf forum from Nov 18th 2018 (on leave, ill or ...?). News: It seems that the developer is still alive.
- 4 ★: Love the app! Pretty please add the ability to lock the car when turning the ignition on. When waiting in the car I often cycle the ignition with the parking brake on to turn off the headlights. This results in unlocking the doors, but a new setting would make the locking/unlocking seamless in all situations! Alternatively, a setting to make "off" on the light stalk turn the lights completely off (without the rigamarole) would be even better :)
- 5 ★: I had an issue with some cells in my battery, if it was not for Leafspy I would not have known what the issue was, I was also able to show the Nissan dealer a screen shot of the problem which made them carry out a more intensive inspection of the battery which resulted in a warranty repair.
- 5 ★: Allows me to lock the doors as soon as I move the car out of Park (or over a certain speed) and let's me permanently turn off the tinnitus-inducing drive sounds. Other tweaks are handy too. There are other things I'd like, but if Nissan don't make them available, there's little an app can do!
- 5 ★: Working fine on my Android phone (Android version 9, Moto G7 Play). Hardware is a LELink2 OBDII device. They paired right up, no hassle (I could not get LeafSpy LIte to find the hardware however, but upgrading to Pro worked immediately). Car is a LEAF 2017, model "S".
- 2 ★: Not updated for Android 9. Display is messed up. Example: some phones (Moto g7) can not exit settings screen.
- 1 ★: Cannot format txt to read on screen, changing screen resolution and txt size does nothing. Using Samsung Galaxy Note 8. From what I can see error messages are returned for most screens but again almost impossible to make any sense of anything. I hope this can be fixed.
- 5 ★: Used it with BAFX Products - Bluetooth OBD2 OBDII Car Diagnostic Code Reader Scanner tool dongle ($30). Was able to program new TPMS sensors and turn off silly car sounds. Worth the money. UI could be less engineeree :-) but I've been there, i get it.
- 5 ★: great app gives excellent data on your leaf. would be good if you could make the wing mirrors auto fold closed and open when starting and switching off the car. it did that on a newer borrowed car when mine went in for a service. thanks for all your efforts!
- 5 ★: Works great even with Android 9, despite not being updated. I can see all of the information and car settings. The interface could use some work though.
- 5 ★: Best app for Leaf. It's a must. it would be better if you could manage the hand break. Should be possible to lock the headbreak automatically when you stop the engine.
- 1 ★: I purchase the leaf spy Pro and when it was installed it told me it's not ready for the latest versions of Android. I did a refund will wait to purchase it when it's ready for my version of Android, which is the latest version.
- 4 ★: Nice app, I now have a silent car...so nice! Wondering if it's possible to have doors unlock on both conditions park or ignition off. I don't always press park before turning the car off.
Instruction for installing Leaf Spy Pro app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Leaf Spy Pro app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.Turbo3.Leaf_Spy_Pro-v0.45.119-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsLeaf Spy Pro 0.45.119:
Published on: June 01, 2018
File size: 1 MB