Tropical Skies Astrology Varies with device
|Version:||Varies with device|
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||January 24, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About Tropical Skies Astrology app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTropical Skies Astrology app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by JyotishTools on January 24, 2020.
Tropical Skies Astrology Varies with device is latest version of Tropical Skies Astrology app updated by CloudApks.com on October 08, 2020. On this page you can find Tropical Skies Astrology apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Tropical Skies Astrology app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes.
Added Contact Form for Support under Help.
The DescriptionNow includes the Campanus house system. Also includes a large world atlas with over 156,000 locations and no need for a data connection to get coordinates for places. Practice western astrology while on the go. Now with transits bi-wheel. Both geocentric and sidereal calculations for astrological charts available. Other house systems include Placidus, Koch, Porphyry, Regiomontanus and Equal.
New features include support for both portrait and landscape displays of chart, aspect table and Chiron. Also features broader orbs with the classic orbs selectable from Settings.
Includes large world atlas, saved locations to a personal atlas and access to Google Maps and GPS to insert coordinates for the location. Horoscope may be saved to external memory as a picture to email or print.
This program is for practicing and student astrologers and does not do automated readings. Some knowledge of astrology is required. This program has been tested against the Swiss Ephemeris for accuracy. Comments related to calculations have been the result of incorrect data entry by the user. If you are entering time zone data found on the Internet be aware that unless they are for astrology you will need to flip the +/- sign. Internet time zones are usually for finding the time at a location in the world when GMT is known and planetary engines require the GMT time given the birth time.
Please visit the JyotishTools channel on YouTube for a demo of the program.
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (14)
4 ★ (7)
3 ★ (9)
2 ★ (46)
1 ★ (102)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I've been an astrologer for over fifty years and this is a useful tool for quick charts and transits.
- 5 ★: Nice accurate chart
- 5 ★: Astrolog almost
- 3 ★: Not bad but how can it crash if it's not running? I'm confused.
- 5 ★: The fix Jyotish Tools is offering is not really a fix. Darn. It was great until the update and now I can't access my charts.
- 1 ★: Worked fine before update. Now, the app is completely trashed! Nothing works. I cannot store any charts. I am dead in the water.
- 5 ★: Great app for creating natal charts or checking the current transits.
- 5 ★: Very powerful tool.
- 1 ★: I purchased this app long ago (I am a professional astrologer) and it was a huge disappointment. It is extremely limited in features. I contacted the developers offering to pay for customized features only I would and they were unwilling to take up the tasks. Save your money and download the free app Aquarius2go which is much more feature rich. You don't want this app if you are a serious astrologer. Trust me.
- 4 ★: Very handy application. Needs add secondary progressions and solar arc to be perfect. One complaint I have is that out of nowhere it stopped working with a licensing error so I need up having to unintelligible and then I had to buy it again. That's not cool.
- 4 ★: Bought the app 2years ago but after a year or so when I open it says "no liscence/buy now" or "exit." Very annoying. Astrologer on HTC XL. fix this pls I did pay for this app Ok for other users: uninstall and reinstall will do the trick
- 5 ★: A great tool for the astrologically literate. Having the chart of the moment at the click of a button is delicious.
- 5 ★: Vastly improved. I have much more confidence when use it.
- 5 ★: Iphone has a couple that are vastly better, but if you want to see a natal chart, this is truly the app to get.
- 5 ★: So far so good seems pretty accurate with the first couple of charts. Simple and quick with aspects grid and transit chart. You will need to do your own interps of course, this just generates the chart for you on the go. But for those learning or a pro needing a quick chart it looks pretty good. Added bonus of gps map birthpoint location avoiding the need to localise to the nearest known town. I look forward to using more. Samsung galaxy s3)LTE with jellybean.
Instruction for installing Tropical Skies Astrology app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Tropical Skies Astrology app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.TropicalSkies-vVaries with device.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsTropical Skies Astrology Varies with device:
Published on: January 24, 2020
File size: 1 MB