Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards 1.1.20
|File size:||49.9 MB|
|Publish date:||August 28, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewLearn First Words - Baby Flashcards app is a free Android Education app, has been published by TooFunnyArtists on August 28, 2020.
Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards 1.1.20 is latest version of Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards app updated by CloudApks.com on September 30, 2020. On this page you can find Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Menu page improvement
The DescriptionLearn First Words is an educational game designed to introduce your baby or toddler to everyday vocabulary. This game is designed to teach your baby new words through sound, animation, and flash cards. It’s fun, free, and perfect for children between the ages of 1 to 5.
Learn First Words features 15 kid friendly categories and over 150 words. Flashcards teaching method is the best for babies, toddlers, and children allowing them to learn at their own pace. It is a fun and educational game. Your kid will learn everyday words while having fun. Play and learn together with your toddler.
It is also a great way to learn English for preschool children. If English is your second language, teach English to your toddler/preschooler in a fun and colorful way with this educational game. We cover all basic vocabulary.
• High quality large pictures
• Fun animations and sounds
• Engaging Voice-overs
• Swipe or click arrows to switch from one flashcard to another
• Learn at your own pace
• Multi-sensory learning tool
It is simple to use. Select a category, review flash cards, and interact with the animations. Building a strong vocabulary, learning language and pronunciation skills have never been so easy and exciting for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers!
Hope you and your toddlers love this game. If you like it, please rate us 5 stars. We love getting feedback from our users. If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (45)
4 ★ (12)
3 ★ (38)
2 ★ (109)
1 ★ (437)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Good for a 2 yr old
- 2 ★: The concept is great but I didnt like the word choices for some things because it cpuld create confusion in younger kids who dont understand english has different words for the same thing. For example there was a picture of what I would assume to be horse but the app called it pony. Or another should have said bunny instead of rabbit. Rabbits are usually wild and the picture showed a pet rabbit. There was a small amount of words to learn which probably means they want you to purchase more.
- 4 ★: Apart from the strong American accent on certain words such as pants, orange and tomato which isn't great for my English charge, I'm very happy with this app.
- 5 ★: Toddler loves it
- 5 ★: My kids love it. I wish you add more images and words.
- 4 ★: Great app that prompts you to repeat as baby looks at you. Great idea.
- 5 ★: I love this app for my 4yr old with speech delay. It's helping him to initiate more words
- 5 ★: My one year old lives this app, it's worked well to entertain him while traveling.
- 3 ★: Super basic, but amusing for kids for about 15 mins.
- 5 ★: My grandson just doesn't say things that he can't say correctly. But this app is Amazing. It has helped him to learn to recognize new things and to say more words with confidence.
- 1 ★: I paid for the extra categories and the ad free version but I am still getting ads and I did not get the extra categories.
- 5 ★: I really like this app but I wish they had more animals. For example, farm animals. Otherwise, this app is actually really awesome. My son likes it over any other that we've tried.
- 5 ★: great app for language learning. The sounds are also realistic and helpful.
- 1 ★: Persistent add banners on bottom of screen. Unacceptable for an app designed for ages 5 years and under.
- 4 ★: The app is great for my 2yr old nephew, now i am just worried he can easely purchuse things while he is learning i wish there was a way to block him from accidently doing that.
Instruction for installing Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.TooFunnyArtists-v1.1.20.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsLearn First Words - Baby Flashcards app apk 1.1.20 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsLearn First Words - Baby Flashcards 1.1.20:
Published on: August 28, 2020
File size: 49.9 MB
Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards 1.1.17:
Published on: August 20, 2020
File size: 49.9 MB
Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards 1.1.16:
Published on: July 13, 2020
File size: 49.2 MB
Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards 1.4.3:
Published on: April 05, 2019
File size: 64.5 MB
Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards 1.4.1:
Published on: April 04, 2018
File size: 63.3 MB
Learn First Words - Baby Flashcards 1.3.9:
Published on: March 19, 2018
File size: 63.5 MB