ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App 3.3
|File size:||14.9 MB|
|Publish date:||April 19, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Siddharth Chovatiya on April 19, 2021.
ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App 3.3 is latest version of ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App app updated by CloudApks.com on April 21, 2021. On this page you can find ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The DescriptionThis chemistry app helps to learn chemistry in a smarter way, whether you are a student, teacher, professor, chemist or a chemical engineer.
Chemistry learning begins with the periodic table.
The periodic table contains all the elements and displays category of each element in different colour format.
ChemEx 3D helps you to visualize the atomic structures like electrons are in which orbital and how orbitals are organized around nucleus.
BASIC FEATURES (ChemEx 3D Lite)
- Periodic table.
- When you click on periodic table element provides information of element listed below.
- Atomic number
- Atomic name
- Atomic mass
- Atomic phase (Solid, Liquid, Gas)
- Electron configuration
- Electron per cell
- 3D Crystal structure (Simple cubic, Body-centered cubic, Face-centered cubic, triclinic, monoclinic, orthorhombic, rhombohedral, hexagonal, tetragonal).
- Atomic density
- Melting point
- Boiling point
- Critical point
- Electronegativity (Pauling Scale)
- Covalent radius
- Van der waals radius
- 3D Atomic structure of each element.
ChemEx 3D turns your device into a virtual chemistry lab to experiment with chemicals.
ChemEx 3D contains chemistry lab to conduct chemistry experiments, explore chemical reactions in a realistic way.
Chemistry lab contains chemical equation balancer that automatically balances the chemical reaction.
PRO BUNDLE FEATURES (ChemEx 3D)
- Temperature window where you can experiment melting point and boiling point of each periodic table element in an interactive way.
- Chemistry lab.
In this chemistry app, you can pour chemicals into beakers, mix them and then result of chemical reactions are shown in a realistic way so it becomes easier for students to understand it, you can do basic chemical reactions as if you are in a real lab.
ChemEx 3D has a built-in chemical reaction database so you can perform any basic chemical reaction.
If any chemicals or reactions are missing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your suggestions are greatly valuable to us.
Ratings and Reviews
2.8 out of 5
5 ★ (76)
4 ★ (6)
3 ★ (11)
2 ★ (13)
1 ★ (58)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I dont like this cause you have to pay to play in the lab. NOT worth it. I dont recommend this.
- 1 ★: I got scammed. If you are not willing to spend money, it's just a periodic table.
- 3 ★: I will use this app today on 08/03/20 ..so it is good app this app give me a lot of information...
- 1 ★: This is the worst app I have ever seen there are no lab. Without pro you cant get lab if anyone read my review I suggest you don't download this app
- 1 ★: Doesn't even work
- 3 ★: Good app ......━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
- 1 ★: wow such an amazing app 😉
- 1 ★: DONT WAST YOUR TIME AND MONEY
- 4 ★: i need the pro verson lit me have it for free! D:(
- 1 ★: its not good at all
- 1 ★: Did not meet my expectations
- 3 ★: It's very good
- 5 ★: Please make the main ChemEx 3d app free
- 1 ★: Very bad app
- 1 ★: Worst app
Instruction for installing ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.SiddharthChovatiya.ChemEx3DLite-v3.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App app apk 3.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App 3.3:
Published on: April 19, 2021
File size: 14.9 MB
ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App 3.1:
Published on: September 09, 2020
File size: 14.7 MB
ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App 3.0:
Published on: June 09, 2019
File size: 27 MB
ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App 3.3:
Published on: April 16, 2021
File size: 14.9 MB
ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App 3.2:
Published on: April 12, 2021
File size: 15.5 MB
ChemEx 3D Lite - Chemistry App 2.2:
Published on: May 13, 2018
File size: 41 MB