Tide Charts - Free 2.35
|File size:||20 MB|
|Publish date:||May 21, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Weather Apps|
About Tide Charts - Free app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTide Charts - Free app is a free Android Weather app, has been published by 7th Gear on May 21, 2020.
Tide Charts - Free 2.35 is latest version of Tide Charts - Free app updated by CloudApks.com on September 28, 2020. On this page you can find Tide Charts - Free apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Tide Charts - Free app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Enhance radar screen
- Fix issue preventing weather from displaying
- Bug fixes
The DescriptionFinally a beautiful and simple way to view tides on your mobile device! In addition to worldwide tidal estimates, you can see the lunar data, weather forecast, and current radar making your next outdoor adventure as easy to plan as possible.
By default, the application will pick the closest station to you, but picking a different station is as easy as viewing a map of your current location. You can also setup and quickly switch between many stored favorite stations if you need to.
No internet access while outdoors? No problem. This app has been designed to give you tidal and lunar predictions without internet access!
The first time you launch this application may take up to 3 minutes to start while it generates textures.
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (747)
4 ★ (222)
3 ★ (505)
2 ★ (1162)
1 ★ (4709)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Nice user interface but there are too few stations, e.g. none at all between Penzance and Bristol! The map view is buggy, it sometimes doesn't show and sometimes crashes the app, and actually isn't very useful at all. Shame because the graph views and tide height views are great
- 3 ★: 2 out of 3 modules don't work, the app says that they are loading but the server doesn't respond. Nothing ever happens and support doesn't offer a solution. I wouldn't buy it again. The tide chart is great. However, no connection to weather or wind. The app got an update after my review. All modules are working for me now. The Tide chart is very clear.
- 5 ★: Unlike the "Tides Near Me" app, this one tell me the height of each tide at all times of my day. I am a Merchant Marine and this is important info for my ship, not only for set/drift applications. But also for mooring the ship and tending to mooring lines. Good app.
- 3 ★: Great app. Unfortunately it cannot start up anymore on my OP7. After starting it closes by itself. Please solve!
- 2 ★: UPDATE! 9/8/20 The app keeps crashing. Have uninstalled/reinstalled it 3 times but it will not work anymore. Strange as I have no issues with any other apps (Android OnePlus7pro, 9 months old).
- 1 ★: In principle nice interface and interesting information. Unfortunately since recentlyThe free version is swamped with 5 seconds lasting ads. This has become useless.
- 5 ★: Very useful. I like it. Use to Stand Paddle in the river and estimate time forth and back by offset tide. Thank you developer. Thanks tide chart. :)))
- 1 ★: I've just downloaded this app, and trying to open it for the first time it has caused my Samsung tablet to crash - twice. So I'll have to give up on it.
- 2 ★: Not as good as it once was. Almost unusable now, with the obnoxious ad behavior. Uninstalling.
- 1 ★: App is unusable it's has been crashing past 2 months on my OnePlus 7T. Before the issue it was very good and useful.
- 1 ★: Nearest station is 40 miles away and obviously gives the wrong times for my location. Most of the other tide apps I tried use a station about a mile away, not sure why this one doesn't but it's no use to me. Looks nice though.
- 5 ★: The app is OK for tides.. but it offers weather and radar neither of which is accessible... rather a notice is posted saying "invalid response from server" . 4\22\2020 Wow! 👍Quick response by devs. Everything works marvelously now. Thank you 🐼
- 1 ★: Does not open at all on my one plus 7t. It crashes as soon as I try to open it.
- 1 ★: Ads pop up and I can't get back to the tide charts.
- 2 ★: Not a great layout. Plays loud video popup ads. Uninstalling.
Instruction for installing Tide Charts - Free app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Tide Charts - Free app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.SeventhGear.tides-v2.35.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsTide Charts - Free app apk 2.35 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsTide Charts - Free 2.35:
Published on: May 21, 2020
File size: 20 MB
Tide Charts - Free 2.13:
Published on: April 17, 2020
File size: 20 MB
Tide Charts - Free 2.13:
Published on: September 30, 2018
File size: 26 MB
Tide Charts - Free 2.12:
Published on: September 25, 2018
File size: 26 MB
Tide Charts - Free 2.10:
Published on: July 24, 2018
File size: 25.9 MB
Tide Charts - Free 2.08:
Published on: October 11, 2017
File size: 29 MB