See all previous versions
|File size:||9.5 MB|
|Publish date:||October 08, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Wabbitemu app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewWabbitemu app is a free Android Education app, has been published by BuckeyeDude on October 08, 2018.
Wabbitemu 1.06.6 is latest version of Wabbitemu app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Wabbitemu apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Wabbitemu app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed bug where button presses did not correspond with the shown skin
The DescriptionWabbitemu creates a Texas Instruments graphing calculator right on your Android device. Wabbitemu supports the TI-73, TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-85, and TI-86. Fast and convenient, Wabbitemu allows you to always have your trusty calculator with you. Because Wabbitemu is an emulator, the calculator it creates will act exactly like the real thing.
Wabbitemu, like all emulators, requires a ROM image. Wabbitemu includes an easy to use setup wizard that will help you create a ROM image for your TI.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I bring up the menu?
You can bring up the menu by swiping from the left edge of the screen, or pressing the menu key (if your device has one).
2. How do I disable vibration when I tap on a button?
Open the menu and click on settings. Under the 'Skin' category unselect 'Vibrate on keypress'
3. How do I load apps like PlySmlt2 or Inequalz?
To load any file to your calculator you need to first download it to your SD card or internal storage on your device. You can find the official TI applications for the 84 Plus (non color) available here: http://education.ti.com/en/us/software/search/ti-84-plus-family-ti-83-plus-family#view=math-apps. Once you have downloaded the app to your device open Wabbitemu. Swipe from the left edeg of the screen to bring up the menu, and select 'Load file'. Find the file you just downloaded in the list and select it. The file will be sent to your calculator. Apps for the 83+ and 84+ calcs will end in *.8xk. Apps for the 84+CSE will end in *.8ck or *.8xk.
4. I'm missing fraction options when I press Alpha+F1! How do I get these fraction options?
Fraction options (and the rest of the Alpha+FN menus) are only available on OS 2.55 MP. Wabbitemu allows you to download both 2.43 and 2.55 MP. You can check your OS version by hitting '2nd' then '+'. Then press enter to go to the about screen. If it not 2.55 MP or 2.53 MP you will need to upgrade.
To upgrade you will need to recreate your ROM by going through the setup wizard again. The setup wizard is runnable if you bring up the menu by swiping from the left edge of the screen. Then select 'Re-run setup wizard'. As you go through the setup make sure you have selected OS 2.55 MP on the OS selection screen.
More documentation can be found on the official website, http://wabbitemu.org
Ratings and Reviews
|4.1 out of 5|
5 ★ (16,137)
4 ★ (3,307)
3 ★ (1,378)
2 ★ (955)
1 ★ (3,162)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: The app is really helpful in many math courses in high school and college. I think the only setback is that it burns your phone battery like crazy. My phone was completely drained with an 1 or 2 after doing math homework.
- 4 ★: It needs notch support. On phones without notches it goes into immersive mode and hides the notification bar at the top of the screen. On my essential phone, the bar is forced on and it shifts the touch targets down and you can't even get the bottom row of buttons on the calculator.
- 2 ★: It was great, until a little while ago suddenly the actual box for where I had to press became misaligned with the skin, so I have to press well below a button to have it actually press. If it weren't for this issue then it'd be an easy 5 stars.
- 4 ★: I've used this app for years and I'm now having an issue with the buttons not lining up with the picture of the buttons when imersive mode if off. So my soft keys seem to interfere with the placement. S9+
- 5 ★: I did have a problem on my oneplus 6 running Android P. The touch padding wasn't lining up with the buttons until I turned off "immersive mode". Also immersive is spelled wrong in the app, it says 'immserive mode'
- 1 ★: The buttons on the calculator are underneath the visible buttons this is very annoying.I have a OnePlus 6 I don't know if it is specific for my device or if it every smartphone has this.
- 3 ★: I loved this app but since the most recent patch update the hit boxes of the buttons are off for example if I want to tap the number 4 I have to tap number 1 instead just to get 4 hopefully this is fixed soon FYI the device I am using is the Google Pixel 2 XL and I already tried loading other roms but all of them are off
- 2 ★: Worked absolutely perfectly. Then one day it completely stops. App opens but when I try to type something in it just doesn't respond.
- 5 ★: I have only used the 84+SE Rom but it works perfectly so I have little doubt the other roms will work just as well.
- 5 ★: Best calculator app ever hands down! Everyone asks me about the app teachers and students alike! I have had this app for almost 2 years now and it's got me out of so many binds!
- 5 ★: This app is awsome, i forgot my ti 83 calculator at school and i found this and i was saved highly recommend also for people who cannot afford one
- 1 ★: Worked for a few runs but since then always stuck and all I can do is use app menu, not the actual calculator (frozen somehow). It won't take either of my roms that work in other app and this one before.
- 5 ★: I don't even think it has ads, maybe it shows you one on install, other than that I've been using it for years and never seen one.
- 5 ★: It becomes so handy with this emulator on my phone. I can readily discuss a question anywhere.
- 5 ★: A huge life saver when I leave my calculator at home and need a ti-84 plus. Thank you for this amazing app!
Instruction for installing Wabbitemu app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Wabbitemu app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.Revsoft.Wabbitemu-v1.06.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsWabbitemu app apk 1.06.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
Previous versionsWabbitemu 1.06.6:
Published on: October 08, 2018
File size: 9.5 MB
Published on: September 30, 2018
File size: 9.8 MB
Published on: December 21, 2016
File size: 9 MB
Published on: August 23, 2018
File size: 9 MB
Published on: August 23, 2018
File size: 9.3 MB
Published on: August 23, 2018
File size: 7.9 MB