|File size:||8.5 MB|
|Publish date:||December 17, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Nelnet app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNelnet app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Nelnet on December 17, 2018.
Nelnet 1.5 is latest version of Nelnet app updated by CloudApks.com on September 27, 2020. On this page you can find Nelnet apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Nelnet app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Added pinch zoom
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
The DescriptionNelnet’s app lets borrowers manage their student loans with ease from any mobile device. Make payments, update account information, check on the status of deferments and forbearances, and more. You can even sign up for eStatements and text alerts, and view a detailed account summary. Manage your account wherever you are, whenever you need it. Let us know what you think! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
3.3 out of 5
5 ★ (189)
4 ★ (45)
3 ★ (85)
2 ★ (71)
1 ★ (268)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The app worked great for the first few weeks. Now it doesn't work, opens to a blank screen. Tried uninstall and installing again but still the same issue.
- 1 ★: App does not open on Samsung Galaxy S10. Freezes at what I assume would be the landing page - I don't know. It never loads. Only posting 1 star for the attention this service needs.
- 3 ★: Wish I could use my fingerprint to sign in instead of using the password every time. It's a little hard to navigate, but better than the web version
- 3 ★: Just a copy of the web app for mobile browsers. Unable to open or upload documents in the app (seems to be a widespread issue). App notification support for payments and loan status changes would be a nice addition; though they do have text/email alerts. The app mostly works as stated but is just lacking features you'd expect.
- 2 ★: 2 hours on the phone with customer service trying to fix what I was told id be able to fix If I just used the app. The app is slow when loading the next page or it decides to make the executive decision and just wont load period. I dont get notifications or emails alerting me as to when my payment is due but I most definitely get calls and emails when they dont get they money. When I was in collection I didnt have any problems. I got notifications and phone calls reminding when I was due.
- 1 ★: App never seems to save my pass words and when I try to change it the program doesn't acknowledge the save button. It just loads a picture that does nothing.
- 4 ★: I just installed the app. It works great. I'm very impressed with the features and how fast the screens load! I sometimes get an error screen when I select the payments tab, but only a few times so far. I gave the app 4 stars; I'd give it 5 stars when they add two-factor verification to protect my personal info.
- 3 ★: Most basic app version of a website, nothing special, crashes every so often. Not easy to navigate.
- 1 ★: bad design, might as well use the website, its not an app. it has no more functionality than chrome. no auto login, no use of saved passwords, no fingerprint. oh thanks a dumb security picture. nelnet correspondence is pitifully bad, outdated circa 1990 fax scanned as a pdf, bad.
- 1 ★: TERRIBLE! I can't sign in to the app or the website due to an error '0' message. I have paperless billing. How am I supposed to pay my bill?
- 1 ★: This app was good until today. When you login in, the following screen is blank except for the help button. And none of the options work. I would like to check and make payments to my account being that a pc is not an option.
- 1 ★: Takes a while to load screens and I unable to access inbox.
- 1 ★: Website has been down for days, almost a week. Crashes after sign-in. I have a payment due - so frustrating. Student loan interest accrues DAILY. HOLDING YOU ACCOUNTABLE, NELNET. I have considered in situations where people may have missed a payment already or who had to put off paying a full amount for a while, would find this incredibly frustrating and maybe even financially damaging. APP IS EQUALLY DEFECTIVE. DEBUG PLEASE, PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO BE IN DEBT FOREVER.
- 1 ★: I recommend using the website. The app frequently fails to open correctly. Reinstalling it does temporarily fix the issue. When it does function, the app offers far less functionality than the website and none of the typical app features.
- 1 ★: I don't normally leave negative comments on apps however this is an awful application. The reason being... After signing up for Nelnet Notifications via text alerts I noticed that I have never received any notification of when a payment is coming up. What is the point in having this if it isn't even functional??...
Instruction for installing Nelnet app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Nelnet app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.Nelnet.nelnetmmaapp-v1.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNelnet app apk 1.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- Allows an application to delete cache files.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Must be required by a PrintService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
Previous versionsNelnet 1.5:
Published on: December 17, 2018
File size: 8.5 MB
Published on: October 19, 2017
File size: 3.2 MB
Published on: August 22, 2018
File size: 2.8 MB
Published on: August 23, 2018
File size: 9.8 MB
Published on: August 23, 2018
File size: 9.8 MB