Positive Thinking 6.4
|File size:||6.5 MB|
|Publish date:||April 01, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About Positive Thinking app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPositive Thinking app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Mike the Android Farmer on April 01, 2018.
Positive Thinking 6.4 is latest version of Positive Thinking app updated by CloudApks.com on September 20, 2020. On this page you can find Positive Thinking apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Positive Thinking app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug Fixes and Enhancements
The DescriptionThese great quotes will inspire and motivate you to be more positive, confident and encouraging. They’ll help you to remain optimistic and maintain a positive mind-set while you strive to better your life and those of your friends and family. Includes quotes about life, happiness, attitude, opportunities, dreams, relationships, leadership, career, achievement, success, and much more.
There is also now a pro version with many more quotes and no ads.
- Large number of quotes
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
- Great search feature, search by quotes and authors
- Swipe to quickly view quotes
- Add your own quotes (i.e., add new quotes to the application)
- Widgets allow you to display a new quote every day on your homescreen
- Set how often quotes are displayed on widgets (e.g., hourly, daily, etc.)
- Personalize - Fully control the look of your application. Choose from lots of background images, fonts, font colors, size and appearance, and even control transparency
- Save your favorite quotes for later viewing
- Filter by author, category, favorites and user generated quotes
- Backup and Restore your quotes
- Read quotes into application from external sources
- Choose order of quotes - alphabetical or random
- Copy Quote and paste into all your applications
Contact me directly from application with your great ideas to make application better, or with any gripes!
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (66)
4 ★ (56)
3 ★ (75)
2 ★ (170)
1 ★ (577)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: I love the idea and was enjoying the app but the presenting of a quote by Donald Trump forced me to uninstall.
- 2 ★: Looked ok but quotes seemed more random than positive
- 5 ★: Awwwsm
- 1 ★: You can't edit the widget once you created it. I have to delete and recreate everytime. Also, when adding new quotes to same filter as specified in widget, the widget doesn't automatically pick it. Even editing an existing quote doesn't show up on the widget.. Full of bugs..
- 1 ★: I am still seeing ads even though I upgraded!
- 5 ★: Positive qoutes
- 5 ★: Tried it and was the best
- 4 ★: Good
- 5 ★: Great app! I have the widget set to 12 hour increments to give me time to focus on two positive messages a day. I love that you can leave the widget set to random quoters, or select specific people you want quoted. Additionally, I dropped it down to 4 stars because of a Bill Cosby quote. I don't know if they removed him because of general revulsion of that monster or because of community feedback, regardless, he's now gone. Bravo for that decision.
- 2 ★: I thought it was okay at first but quoting Bill Cosby? That just made me sad. Not a very positive source there guys.
- 1 ★: No way to display on front screens like in pictures for this app. Deleting it.
- 5 ★: Love it nice way to start my day
- 4 ★: The quotes are useful and impressive!
- 5 ★: I love it
- 5 ★: Best
Instruction for installing Positive Thinking app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Positive Thinking app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.MikeTheAndroidFarmer.QuotesPositiveThinking-v6.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPositive Thinking app apk 6.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsPositive Thinking 6.4:
Published on: April 01, 2018
File size: 6.5 MB
Positive Thinking 6.3:
Published on: March 11, 2018
File size: 8.3 MB
Positive Thinking 6.1:
Published on: February 09, 2018
File size: 5.4 MB
Positive Thinking 5.8:
Published on: January 25, 2018
File size: 5.4 MB
Positive Thinking 5.7:
Published on: August 22, 2018
File size: 4.7 MB
Positive Thinking 5.1:
Published on: April 01, 2017
File size: 4.5 MB