Learn Spring Boot 2
|File size:||2.7 MB|
|Publish date:||September 24, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Books & Reference Apps|
About Learn Spring Boot app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewLearn Spring Boot app is a free Android Books & Reference app, has been published by Learning Solution on September 24, 2018.
Learn Spring Boot 2 is latest version of Learn Spring Boot app updated by CloudApks.com on July 05, 2019. On this page you can find Learn Spring Boot apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Learn Spring Boot app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionSpring Boot is Spring's convention-over-configuration solution for creating stand-alone, production-grade Spring-based Applications that you can "just run". It is preconfigured with the Spring's "opinionated view" of the best configuration and use of the Spring platform and third-party libraries so you can get started with minimum fuss. Most Spring Boot applications need very little Spring configuration. Features:
• Create stand-alone Spring applications
• Embed Tomcat or Jetty directly (no need to deploy WAR files)
• Provide opinionated 'starter' Project Object Models (POMs) to simplify your Maven configuration
• Automatically configure Spring whenever possible
• Provide production-ready features such as metrics, health checks and externalized configuration
• Absolutely no code generation and no requirement for XML configuration
This app will help to understand Spring Boot tools. This Spring Boot tutorial app contain lot of this things which will increase your learning experience.
Still looking for explanations why the “Learn Spring Boot” app is exclusive amongst all other apps in the play store app market. Here are features that make this app better than all other Learning Spring Boot apps –
- Responsive and easy to navigate.
- Easy access to the key issues in Spring Boot.
- Share your favorite accounting material with your friends and family.
- Change background color.
- Search Functionality helps you search terms easily.
- Learn with easy examples.
- Bookmark as favorites Chapters to access words later
We are nonstop working hard on creation of “Spring Boot Book” better-quality and more appreciated for you. Please feel free to message us for any questions/proposals /difficulties. If you have liked any feature of this app, do not disremember to rate us on play store.
Ratings and Reviews
5.0 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (1)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Learn Spring Boot app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Learn Spring Boot app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.LearningSolution.LearnSpringBoot-v2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsLearn Spring Boot app apk 2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.