Jyotish Tools Varies with device
|Version:||Varies with device|
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||July 16, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About Jyotish Tools app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewJyotish Tools app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by JyotishTools on July 16, 2021.
Jyotish Tools Varies with device is latest version of Jyotish Tools app updated by CloudApks.com on July 16, 2021. On this page you can find Jyotish Tools apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Jyotish Tools app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)You may now backup your charts database to any folder on your device or Google Drive.
You may also restore your charts from any such folder or Google Drive.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
The DescriptionVedic astrology program for professionals and students. Available with special version for extra large tablets. Now includes backup and restore options for moving charts to a new device.
This program does not do predictions or readings.
* Northern, Southern and Eastern style charts.
* Colored charts and Dasha display for Systems Approach.
* Mahadasha, bhukti and pratyantar dasha display.
* Choice of western glyphs, English or Sanskrit for zodiac.
* Divisional charts with support for Parivritti and Iyer calculations.
* Ashtakavarga and Shripati charts.
* Mean or True Node selection.
* System Approach analysis.
* Chart Significations.
* Five degree aspects display.
* Ephemeris with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly display.
* Large atlas with over 217,000 locations.
* Save locations to your own personal atlas.
* Google Maps support to find locations anywhere on the globe.
* GPS support for Prasna charts.
* Set transit date for comparing charts.
* Multiple ayanamsha selection including custom ayanamshas.
* Chart Notes.
* Simple tab display for quickly changing views.
* Save chart as graphic including dashas, varga chart and notes for email or printing.
Tablet version (for 10" tablets only) has all charts and information on one screen instead of tabbed.
Demo video on the JyotishTools channel on YouTube.
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (4)
4 ★ (2)
3 ★ (8)
2 ★ (27)
1 ★ (77)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Great app. Thanks!
- 5 ★: Good one for learners
- 5 ★: Very good ephemeris
- 4 ★: Request you to add 1) Show TRANSIT ASCENDANT DEGREE in transit chart. 2) Highlight degree of planets in ephemeris during period of retrograde would be helpful. 3 As per major classical texts planet get combust within particular degrees from Sun no matter same sign or different, pl add option to choose. 4) Please add KP significators including Sub Lords. 5) Add option to search saved horoscopes. Regards
- 5 ★: Saving and restoration of files to and from any folder, drive is a helpful feature. Brian. Can you please help us provide with a feature to find entry, exit of planet wrt sign or a range of degrees... Thanks. Ravindra Chunodkar.
- 5 ★: Jai Nitai Gauranga: My wife and I both have This app installed and have used it with success from the USA to India. If you ever have any issue with this app, they will do any and everything to help you resolve your problem. LG V30 running Android 9.0 on T-mobile.
- 5 ★: Plz also have option to show BAV of all planets in North Indian chart format (instead of only tables). This app is a delight to use.
- 5 ★: best
- 3 ★: The app is not working since today, it is stuck in Activation mode. The developer says this needs to be fixed by Google.
- 4 ★: Pls Add Bhav Equal and KP Significations.
- 5 ★: Very compact and useful
- 5 ★: Easy to use with amazingly intuitive and clear presentation of chart information. Perfect for the accurate Systems' Approach to vedic astrology.
- 3 ★: But don't have panchang
- 5 ★: Great app for SATVA practitioners
- 5 ★: For the followers of SA this is the real deal for tablets
Instruction for installing Jyotish Tools app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Jyotish Tools app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.JyotishTools-vVaries with device.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsJyotish Tools Varies with device:
Published on: July 16, 2021
File size: 1 MB