|File size:||2.7 MB|
|Publish date:||March 12, 2015|
|Minimum OS||Android 1.5+ (Cupcake)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About IMSeye app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewIMSeye app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by meyetech on March 12, 2015.
IMSeye 3.4.1 is latest version of IMSeye app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find IMSeye apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
IMSeye app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Support the android 5.0.
Added many significant features,
1、Wear support P2P network functions
2、Supports two-dimensional code scanning capabilities
3、Some bug fixes
The DescriptionAccess and control DVR/Security cameras/IP Cameras. Watch live surveillance video streams - fast and simple.
it can support most of the DVR made in china.
it also support Android pda.
- Compatible with all Android smartphones
- Stream live video directly from your security devices
- Support multiple DVRs
- Supports control over PTZ cameras
- Take snapshots of live streaming video
- Support local recording
- Online alarm
- Snapshots management
- DDNS supported
- Wear support P2P network functions
- Supports two-dimensional code scanning capabilities
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
5 ★ (456)
4 ★ (162)
3 ★ (273)
2 ★ (314)
1 ★ (1439)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: had it for 7 years now love it but the only thing is that it's not had a update since 2015
- 1 ★: Always server error
- 3 ★: Works better than VSS Mobile.
- 1 ★: I dont know how to record the videos
- 5 ★: I'm very happy with this app
- 4 ★: Please Update it for android pie i.e. 9.0
- 1 ★: You get what you pay for
- 3 ★: Had this app for nearly a year now. Apart from the less than great streaming to my phone, even on wifi it says network state very poor??, there is an issue with not receiving alerts that my cctv has detected motion unless I actually have the app open and am watching the camera feeds..... this is no good and needs sorting before I can give any more stars. In general its ok if I just want a quick look at what is happening at home but no good at being alerted if something is going on and my phone is in my pocket. Other apps like meshare and zmodo can do this so why not this one??
- 5 ★: Works great now that it supports android 5.0. I was so frustrated because a different app called "HDEye" was what came with my DVR and I was not able to mobile view the cameras when I upgraded to 5.0. I found this app from the developer website and I was blown away with the quality of it.
- 3 ★: I would have given a five if it dsnt hang soo much...half the tym it says server unavailable.. It dsnt allow me to see at the need f hr...plz fix this..its irritating when your only relying on this...otherwise its good only when it is working...please do let me know why it says server unavailable most of the times..
- 1 ★: This app doesn't work.....and it haven't work in about 5 months.... ..I un installed an reinstalled and still sayin server unavailable. ..please help......is anybody else having connection problems
- 5 ★: If your IMSeye (new) app ceased working in Android 5 (lollipop) then install this one instead as it works properly.
- 4 ★: Very good App works well, But always hangs after some time of streaming vid.you can take 5 star if you fix the hang and make it more real HD Video capable.
- 3 ★: When i open the cameras one or two open but the reat wont. If they don't open it takes more then 10 minutes to do anything
- 4 ★: Stopped working after lollipop, HELP please. Fixed thank you
Instruction for installing IMSeye app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download IMSeye app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.IMSeye-v3.4.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsIMSeye app apk 3.4.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsIMSeye 3.4.1:
Published on: March 12, 2015
File size: 2.7 MB