|File size:||3.3 MB|
|Publish date:||August 21, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About StudentVUE app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewStudentVUE app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Edupoint Education Systems on August 21, 2020.
StudentVUE 5.7.4 is latest version of StudentVUE app updated by CloudApks.com on May 22, 2021. On this page you can find StudentVUE apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
StudentVUE app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Improvements and updates related to Acknowledgements.
- Now shows Course Content.
The DescriptionThe StudentVUE Mobile application helps students stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into their own academic experience. StudentVUE Mobile for the Android phones works with the Synergy™ student information system in much the same way as the StudentVUE web portal, allowing students to stay on top of upcoming school events, classroom happenings, assignments, tests, and academic performance. Students can view their classroom assignments and scores, attendance, transcripts, graduation status and more.
NOTE: StudentVUE Mobile for the Android phones is a free application for students using the StudentVUE web portal.
How to find District URL:
The StudentVUE Mobile app uses the same user login as the web-based StudentVUE portal. If you need help please contact your School District’s Administration office for access URL and StudentVUE login information.
• Only school districts using the Synergy™ student information system version 6.5 and higher can support the StudentVUE for the Android phone application.
• Requires wireless or 3G Internet connection.
• The StudentVUE Mobile for the Android phones app uses same user login as the web-based StudentVUE portal. Please contact your School District’s Administration office to verify Synergy™ version and StudentVUE login information.
Ratings and Reviews
2.6 out of 5
5 ★ (4114)
4 ★ (370)
3 ★ (510)
2 ★ (630)
1 ★ (2312)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The app is very slow. I understand that it connects to other programs, but I don't think that it should should take 20 seconds to load the homepage. Even worse, the ease of use is based on whether it works, as in, it runs, not on how it looks. TL;DR: slow and looks basic
- 2 ★: It used to work not that long ago (maybe a couple days ago?), but now an error alert saying that it can't connect to the school district displays any time I try to login. It seems to just be an issue with the app because I am able to login through my browser... Please fix
- 1 ★: Yes, the app works (kind of). But seriously the design is just not at all user friendly. It's old, inconsistent, and the buttons are either too small, hard to press, and most of the text is not nearly able to be read. This is not very accessible, and especially doesn't function as well as the website. Also, the app is missing so many features such as the new grade calculation and the switch between assignment and standard view is not good.I don't see how the design can't be made more functional
- 1 ★: The reason why I gave it a one star is beacuse it's very clunky and old it feels like it came from 2013, and another reason is because I got locked out of my account for a wierd reason.
- 1 ★: Half the dang time SIS is down. The app is already super glitchy on android, doesn't give you any clear indication of what is going wrong, and often crashes randomly. I'd say a solid 50% of the time I am unable to access my grades. Even when the app does work, it is a horrible experience. The UI was made by a literal caveman and shows little forethought into ease-of-use on mobile devices. Furthermore, the design/style is pretty old. I do not recommend this product at all.
- 4 ★: This app is really good I can see my grades whenever I want to it's faster to log in and I love this app, why I am giving this a 4 star rating is because the app won't let me in.
- 1 ★: It doesn't work. I'm never able to see my schedule and if you uninstall and reinstall it, they need an activation key. It's very troublesome.
- 1 ★: Ugly looking. The material design is like something from the 1990s. The icon is really ugly and reminds me of a subbrand ripoff. It really needs a redesign. It is really inconsistent
- 3 ★: This app is useful for me to check on any updates. But could it be possible to update the user interface? Because it's kind of old looking. And it can be hard at times to navigate through the interface.
- 4 ★: It's pretty easy to use and works well for checking grades. And really that's all it was ever meant for. It works
- 2 ★: I mean it works but who the hell is in charge or user interface and colors- the green and Grey is terrible to see text and the UI is kinda confusing to navigate. expected from a grade portal app.
- 4 ★: Sometimes when I open up the app, it says error and makes me go back and back until I exit the app. Sometime crashes when I click on certain sections of the ID card.
- 5 ★: I use this so I can have a id card and get onto the bus along with looking at my grades it doesn't lag for me at all so I recommend it
- 1 ★: It was working but it all of a sudden stopped and it showed error messages for a few weeks. I thought they'd fix it by now but they haven't . Please update and make it work thanks. I am now frustrated with this!!! It doesn't allow me to sign in even though I've reset my password many times. I hate this app so much I want to kill it. PLEASE FIIIIXXXX IIIIIITTTT
- 1 ★: looks like a app I made when I learned basic c# back when I was 12. Completely garbage and I rather have this information sent by mail. If you want more stress than a AP exam... Use this app
Instruction for installing StudentVUE app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download StudentVUE app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.FreeLance.StudentVUE-v5.7.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsStudentVUE app apk 5.7.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsStudentVUE 5.7.4:
Published on: August 21, 2020
File size: 3.3 MB
Published on: August 30, 2020
File size: 3.3 MB
Published on: June 03, 2020
File size: 3.1 MB
Published on: August 21, 2019
File size: 2.9 MB
Published on: April 14, 2019
File size: 4.5 MB
Published on: December 25, 2018
File size: 4.5 MB