First Time Pregnancy 2.8
|File size:||9.6 MB|
|Publish date:||April 03, 2016|
|Minimum OS||Android 3.0+ (Honeycomb)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About First Time Pregnancy app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFirst Time Pregnancy app is a free Android Education app, has been published by amiiSolutions on April 03, 2016.
First Time Pregnancy 2.8 is latest version of First Time Pregnancy app updated by CloudApks.com on September 20, 2020. On this page you can find First Time Pregnancy apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
First Time Pregnancy app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Please light up all to help us serve you better!
(UI) Brand new Material Design User Interface
(Fix) Bug fixing
(Improve) Lollipop support
App crash on open fix for android 4.2 versions.
The DescriptionThe App
You are pregnant for the first time, what happens next? Get the world's most relevant timeline of your baby's development available right now.
Especially during your first pregnancy many questions and lack of information can lead to confusion or even anxiety about your own health. Our application offers an excellent insight into exploring the various aspects of pregnancy by providing a timeline, weekly information, due date calculation and milestones to keep you safe. We illustrate the journey from embryo to newborn baby with beautiful images, photos and ultrasounds of the baby in your womb, whilst giving you weekly updates from conception up to the birth of your child. The app was developed by a medical doctor with nothing but your health in mind.
Our application is offered as an educational tool to aid all interested to explore the fascinating and exciting world of pregnancy.Get it now and use it as your personal tracker.
Pregnancy (by Wikipedia)
In human reproduction, pregnancy (or gestation) is the development of one or more offspring, known as an embryo or fetus, in the uterus of a woman.
Childbirth usually occurs about 38 weeks after conception. In women who have a menstrual cycle length of four weeks, this is approximately 40 weeks from the start of the last normal menstrual period (LNMP). Health authorities recommend that women not artificially begin delivery with labor induction or caesarean section before 39 weeks as this amount of time is considered "full term" for the child to develop. Conception can be achieved through sexual intercourse or assisted reproductive technology.
An embryo is the developing offspring during the first 8 weeks following conception, and subsequently the term fetus is used until birth. In many societies' medical or legal definitions, human pregnancy is somewhat arbitrarily divided into three trimester periods of three months each, as a means to simplify reference to the different stages of prenatal development. The first trimester carries the highest risk of miscarriage (natural death of embryo or fetus). During the second trimester, the development of the fetus can be more easily monitored and diagnosed. The third trimester is marked by further growth of the fetus and the development of fetal fat stores. The point of fetal viability, or the point in time at which fetal life outside of the uterus is possible, usually coincides with the late second or early third trimesters; babies born at this early point in development are at high risk for having medical conditions and dying.
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (341)
4 ★ (180)
3 ★ (521)
2 ★ (1053)
1 ★ (3190)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Awesome app. Love this app. It describes lots of thing about baby and his/her growth.
- 1 ★: I downloaded the app twice and everytime I answer the second question (when was ur last day of periods?) it totally shuts down while registering
- 1 ★: Very glitchy, won't stay open even after paying for ad removal. Disappointing.
- 5 ★: This is a very good application l love it it is my first pregnancy and l ddnt understand anything about pregnancy but this application helped me a lot its superb
- 4 ★: It nice to see all the pics of infant and knowing abt the details of the pics thank you
- 5 ★: It's very useful . It's my first time prenancy and I like to look at the development of the baby per week;it's very amazing
- 4 ★: This app is really helpful with where I am in my pregnancy and how my little one looks.
- 1 ★: I just had this app and it did not work please fix this or you will lose customers!
- 2 ★: As soon as I open this app on my phone, it closes again. On my old phone it was working and I loved the app.
- 4 ★: Its good ,updating me with new information .thou ads irritates me
- 4 ★: I like it.it help me know how my child grow every week and it give me joy and satisfaction to know the stage of my baby.
- 5 ★: Very informative app. Two thumbs up.
- 5 ★: It's really an amazing app , indeed is good and encouraging
- 1 ★: Wrost app. Crash everytime while open.
- 5 ★: Great app very helpful thank you.
Instruction for installing First Time Pregnancy app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download First Time Pregnancy app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.FTP-v2.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFirst Time Pregnancy app apk 2.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.