Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ 2.8.6
|File size:||9.1 MB|
|Publish date:||August 21, 2017|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewEseenet Esee Eseenet+ app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by meyetech on August 21, 2017.
Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ 2.8.6 is latest version of Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionMobile Surveillance App for ESeye DVR
Login with Esee ID
Login with IP/DDNS address
local recording and management
Support for video sound
Ratings and Reviews
3.3 out of 5
5 ★ (1546)
4 ★ (384)
3 ★ (465)
2 ★ (505)
1 ★ (2183)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Absolutely horrendous. None of the buttons in the app work, can never see any of the 4 cameras as you get buffering and little grey circles. Might as well not even have it. Utterly useless.
- 1 ★: Horrible. The app NEVER works. Cameras are ALWAYS buffering. Worst $300 spent. Worth all of these horrible reviews, why hasn't this been fixed yet?? I will be calling Amazon and returning mine!!
- 2 ★: The app only connect with Wi-Fi any were. but not with.( data network ) you have to do something about that please so that someone can enjoy the app
- 1 ★: Only get connecting when i log in. Has NOT connected in months. Only works after thr fact when its to late and you have to check the physical device not your app. Complete waste.
- 2 ★: It only works on wifi on the premises, when I'm not on the premises it doesn't work at all, just says connecting on the screen
- 1 ★: I can never get my cameras to come up. There are so many ads. This is horrible!!
- 1 ★: Half of the time it doesn't even work, the other half you only get maybe 1 camera to work. Worst app
- 1 ★: Used to be good but now massive ads take up a large part of screen. Avoid!
- 1 ★: I can only view with WiFi but when I'm at home it doesn't work with my data.
- 4 ★: alright , but doesn't always connect to all cameras and seems out of sync watching two views of same areas....
- 3 ★: Great app, untill android software was updated, now i cant access my first 8 cameras only from 9 onwards. Please can you guys look into this and do an app update.
- 1 ★: This app has no update and always says connecting. Just a poor user experience.
- 2 ★: At times took longer in buffering. Connecting can'y be achieved as expected.
- 2 ★: Doesn't work when not on wifi. With all the bad reviews why is the developer not responding? REALLY BAD!
- 1 ★: It never connects ! The android app is pathetic. The app for iOs is far better. Need an update to atleast allow us to connect!
Instruction for installing Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ESeyeM-v2.8.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsEseenet Esee Eseenet+ app apk 2.8.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.