|File size:||7.4 MB|
|Publish date:||December 30, 2014|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.2+ (Froyo)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About DvrSeeSee app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDvrSeeSee app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by meyetech on December 30, 2014.
DvrSeeSee 1.4.24 is latest version of DvrSeeSee app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find DvrSeeSee apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
DvrSeeSee app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)优化了软件
The DescriptionPreview through WIFI or GPRS(except the proxy network,e.g.:cmwap)
Support multi channels and multi devices view in real time at same time.
Support the maximization of single channel display
Support dynamic IP address and domain name access ( can't contain http:// in address)
Support PTZ up/down/left/right/zoom in/out and aperture controlling
Straight-through equipment without any third party server transfer
Real time snapshot in viewing
Preview in landscape mode/Portrait mode
Support sub stream setting in channel parameter
Support record inquiry by data type and time.
Support remote playback
Support remote check alarm prompt.
Support zoom in/out /delete of the snapshot and information inquiry
Mobile client constantly automatic connect the DVR when network unsteady or break
Support prompt when beyond the actual number of channels
support Hanbang protocol, port was changed to the monitor port of Hanbang protocol
Support XT3 and 94 series DVR.
Ratings and Reviews
3.6 out of 5
5 ★ (123)
4 ★ (72)
3 ★ (102)
2 ★ (109)
1 ★ (320)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: متوسطه
- 5 ★: Wonderful
- 3 ★: Will not work at all on Nexus 5. Working now for note 4. Would be nice to disable movement alarm permanently
- 4 ★: Tha bomb
- 4 ★: Good
- 2 ★: It works, but you have to activate every camera manually, one by one. Thats really annoying when i just quickly want to check the cameras for a few seconds. It also makes my galaxy S4 extremely hot, and that shouldnt happen with just playing videos.
- 2 ★: After update, it doesn't automatically play the camera, I have to manually press play every channel except channel 1 and some buttons like next channel button is not working
- 2 ★: After the update the cameras doesn't play automatically. Need to sellect each camera and play individually. Please fix.
- 2 ★: Channels do not autoplay after the update, have to manually click play on individual channels to view. Thumbs-up on previous version, thumbs-down on the other updated version.
- 1 ★: I have trouble with my customers please help me if have another program or how can resolve the problem
- 3 ★: Please support 24CH, 32CH dvr thanks
- 1 ★: Do not update! !!
- 3 ★: خوبه
- 2 ★: Freezes when adding nvr
- 5 ★: I love it
Instruction for installing DvrSeeSee app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download DvrSeeSee app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.DvrSeeSeeNew-v1.4.24.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDvrSeeSee app apk 1.4.24 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsDvrSeeSee 1.4.24:
Published on: December 30, 2014
File size: 7.4 MB