BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks 3.15.61
|File size:||13.8 MB|
|Publish date:||April 29, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBookScouter - sell used books & textbooks app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by BookScouter on April 29, 2021.
BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks 3.15.61 is latest version of BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks app updated by CloudApks.com on April 30, 2021. On this page you can find BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
The DescriptionThe official BookScouter.com used book and textbook price comparison engine helps you search and compare real-time offers from over 30 websites that buy back books. Sell your used books for the most money using these simple steps.
*Search any book's ISBN using your phone's camera (or type the ISBN in manually)
*Compare over 30 real-time price quotes for your used books and textbooks
*Select where to sell your book and complete the transaction on their website
*Package and ship your books for free using the provided shipping label*
*Receive a check in the mail, or money deposited directly to your PayPal account**
*College students wanting to compare prices before selling their textbooks
*Individuals who shop at thrift stores and yard sales for arbitrage opportunities
*Those looking to declutter their home or office and make some extra cash
*Libraries and other book retailers needing move inventory to free up space
The official BookScouter mobile app includes prices from Chegg, BookByte, TextbookRush, Powell's Books, Amazon.com, Bookstores.com, Valore Books, TopDollar4Books, BooksRun, eTextShop, CKY Books, Buyback Express, Buyback101, MyBookMonkey, RentText, Textbook Recycling, Textbooks.com, Cash4Books, SellBackYourBook, BlueRocketBooks, and more.
*Free shipping may require a minimum transaction amount to qualify. Carriers vary by vendor.
**Most vendors pay via check or PayPal, but some also offer in-store credit or ACH deposit.
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (220)
4 ★ (60)
3 ★ (90)
2 ★ (290)
1 ★ (1053)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Easy to use, I was shocked by some of the prices.
- 1 ★: Same invaid isbn, even when scanning error. Avoid.
- 1 ★: Every book I scanned came back invalid ISBN!
- 4 ★: I love this app and have been using it for a while. The only thing I would recommend is sometimes when the dash is come up in between the numbers on the ISBN bookscouter does not recognize it. It would be great if they did because if you're talking into your phone and unable to scan it, sometimes the dash is Go in automatically.but thanks!
- 2 ★: I guess it works for what it is... but i would never sell books this way. Many books I've scanned say i can sell them for $1 or so, but they actually sell for $20 or more on sites like Ebay. Not a good app if you're looking to make money selling books.
- 5 ★: Totally awesome. Love that this app has so many Book Stores and if your paying attention the things you can remember, Authors, Book Titles, Who is buying and who is not, Different times of the year whats hot and whats not ! THANKS BOOKSCOUTER
- 4 ★: This app is super easy to use and have never had any glitches or errors. No troubles whatsoever. Unfortunately though, I never seem to have any luck finding any buyers for more than a few cents; however, this is not necessarily a fault of the app itself. They do however show you what Amazon is buying or selling the same books for on their site and also offer to email you a copy of the list of books you have uploaded to your "Bookshelf" within this app which is a really cool feature!!
- 3 ★: I use it a lot. If I could scan, decide, then scan again to move on to the next book with my Bluetooth scanner.... instead of having to hit the "New search" button after each scan it would cut my time scanning in half. Also I only use 3 buy back companies. It would be nice to exclude all the others, so the results come back a lot faster searching less sources. Appreciate the app. Makes me a little money over just scanning for one dud buyer.
- 4 ★: Would like tonimmediately be able to start a new search after reviewing the results of a book without having to click on the start a new search button and aaiting for the first screen to come back up. Also, when i hit back at the results page it took me back tothe beginning but when i tried to search the next isbn i got and error. I assume it aas cause i used the back instead of the provided button?? Otherwise...bookscouter, love ya. Uve always been my #1 go to. Thx. Keep up the good work.
- 1 ★: It seemed to have died after last update. Kinda useless now for me. Android Samsung S10+. I liked it when it worked.
- 4 ★: Hard to find books they will actually pay for but an awesome app! Great for finding the lowest selling price on Amazon so it gives you an idea what you could get for it
- 5 ★: Super easy to use. I thought I'd be able to sell my books all in one go, but it does help you find who'll pay the most for you book super fast.
- 5 ★: Ive used this app multiple times for years now. I always get paid. Worth the minimal effort. Bookscouting does all the work. Its easy and if your book doesnt bring a price, just try again a few weeks later and it probably will then. The values of the books change all the time. Its like the stock market. This app is no joke. You wont get rich or be able to buy a new car, but you can buy a nrw pair of shoes or some books you really do want to read. I give it a 7 on the apps great secrets list. Yup. Freedom.
- 5 ★: Very good app ty bookscouter you're awesome n amazing
- 4 ★: I had an old book with an SBN rather than an ISBN. I couldn't find it on the app, but I was able to find it on the web page. Other than that, the app works well. Also could use a Help section.
Instruction for installing BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.BookScouter-v3.15.61.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBookScouter - sell used books & textbooks app apk 3.15.61 apk requires following permissions:
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsBookScouter - sell used books & textbooks 3.15.61:
Published on: April 29, 2021
File size: 13.8 MB
BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks 3.14.54:
Published on: February 24, 2021
File size: 13.8 MB
BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks 3.14:
Published on: October 05, 2020
File size: 14.1 MB
BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks 3.13:
Published on: November 12, 2019
File size: 18.6 MB
BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks 3.12:
Published on: November 12, 2019
File size: 18.6 MB
BookScouter - sell used books & textbooks 3.11:
Published on: October 22, 2019
File size: 18.6 MB