Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript 2.3
|File size:||39.5 MB|
|Publish date:||September 01, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHoly Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Best Catholic Apps on September 01, 2020.
Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript 2.3 is latest version of Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript app updated by CloudApks.com on September 20, 2020. On this page you can find Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)The collection of Holy Rosary Prayers audio - one of most holy Catholic Church prayer. High quality offline audio with Text, Shuffle, Next, and Repeat. Version 2.3.
* Fix interface
The DescriptionAbout The Holy Rosary Prayer
Offers you the Holy Rosary Prayers app for Android gadget. High quality audio with text so you can have deep knowledge about Catholic's Holy Rosary prayer. Use your Rosary bead and follow the prayers. Embrace the holy experience with God in most intimate way. One of the best app availabe for Catholic faith.
The Rosary is divided into five decades. Each decade represents a mystery or event in the life of Jesus. There are four sets of Mysteries of the Rosary (Joyful, Luminous, Sorrowful, and Glorious). These four Mysteries of the Rosary therefore contain, a total of twenty mysteries.
The Joyful, Luminous, Sorrowful, and Glorious Mysteries are then said on specific days of the week. During private recitation of the Rosary, each decade requires devout meditation on a specific mystery. Public recitation of the Rosary (two or more people), requires a leader to announce each of the mysteries before the decade, and start each prayer.
What's Holy Rosary?
The Holy Rosary, also known as the Dominican Rosary, or simply the Rosary, refers to a form of prayer psalter used in the Catholic Church and to the string of knots or beads used to count the component prayers. The prayers that compose the Rosary are arranged in sets of ten Hail Marys, called decades. Each decade is preceded by one Lord's Prayer ("Our Father") and traditionally followed by only one Glory Be, although some individuals also add the so-called Fatima Prayer ("O my Jesus"). During recitation of each set, thought is given to one of the Mysteries of the Rosary, which recall events in the lives of Jesus and of Mary. Five decades are recited per rosary. Rosary beads are an aid towards saying these prayers in the proper sequence.
Catholics are first and foremost Christians. That is, Catholic are disciples of Jesus Christ and fully accept his claim that he is the only Son of God and Savior of humanity. The Catholic Church alone contains the fullness of the Christian faith. Catholics have a profound sense of communion. Catholic find profound significance in the prayer of the Lord Jesus to his Father at the Last Supper: “That they may be one, as we are one,”. Catholic believe that unity is a gift of the Holy Spirit who Jesus promised would come upon his disciples after he had left this earth to return to God the Father. Catholic believe that this unity promised by the Lord is made visible by the Catholic Church.
* High Quality offline audio. Can be listened anywhere and anytime even without Internet connection. No need to stream each time which is a significant saving for your mobile data quota.
* Transcript/Text. Easier to follow, to learn, and to understand each audio.
* Shuffle/Random Play. Play randomly to enjoy unique experience each time.
* Repeat/Continuous Play. Play continuously (each song or all songs). Give a very convenience experience for user.
* Play, pause, and slider bar. Allows user to have fully control while listening.
* Minimal Permission.It is very safe for your personal data. No data breach at all.
* Free. No need to pay to enjoy audio.
All of content in this application is not our trademark. We only get the content from search engine and website. The copyright of all content in this application is fully owned by the creators, musicians and music labels are concerned. If you are the copyright holder of the songs contained in this application and are not pleasing your song displayed, please contact us via email developer and tell us about the status of your ownership.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (10)
4 ★ (10)
3 ★ (10)
2 ★ (35)
1 ★ (289)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Easy-to-understand voices. Please make it possible to slow down about 85%. (75% is too slow) Is there a way to reduce volume of the music? Thx.
- 5 ★: Used old version of the app to great spiritual benefit. Can' t wait to start the new app! Always a delight praying the rosary with the app. Beautiful for its design, accompanying voice and textual meditative quality!
- 5 ★: I use this app for the rosary every single day. A man (priest?) recites the first part of the prayers and a lady with a lovely mature voice responds. The prayers are correct; you can skip the luminous "mysteries", and in the background soft Gregorian chant is being sung. It does not have pictures so you'll have to look at your own prayer book if you want them. The prayers do not feel rushed at all and yet a set of mysteries only takes about 24 minutes to recite. No need to dread what we perceive as 1+ hours of prayer. Highly recommended esp. now during Holy Week.
- 5 ★: Excellent app. Has audio and well as text of the Holy Rosary. I especially love the Gregorian chant of the Hail Holly Queen playing in the background.
- 5 ★: The vocalization of the prayers are delivered with devotion. No exagerration of emotional tone. Background music is just perfect, light and not distractivr. I have chosen this rosary app among the two or three that I tried. Different people have different style that suit their prayerful needs, but this one speaks well to me.
- 5 ★: Absolutely everything I was looking for - beautiful music, comforting/soft male and female facilitators, Mystery explanation and reflection suggestion. I downloaded at least 15 others before finding this perfect rosary app. and I'm so glad I did.
- 4 ★: Very good at first but then the last 2 times I go to it the prayer part is blank.😔
- 5 ★: Very beautiful 💖. Loved the Gregorian Chant as a background! Thank you.
- 5 ★: this is authentic to the catholic rosary. The back ground gregorian chant is lovely without being intrusive. In addition the recording is off-line. I highly recommend this app.
- 3 ★: Its lovely with the choir in the back ground, really like both their voices.. But the voice fir 2nd luminous & joyful mysteries are too slow, annoying , he needs to speak faster.
- 5 ★: This is among the best prayer applications I've come across. Quality sound, with a background of Gregorian hymns makes the application even greater.
- 5 ★: Excellent app. Inspiring, esp 2nd version. Some prayers missing, or the rosary hasn't finished (Glorious Mystery 2) but app stopped. Unwanted ads
- 5 ★: Saying the rosary with this App is so calming and soothing. I only use version 1 as I find version 2 to be too harsh.
- 5 ★: very interesting app but once my light goes off the audio play will stop..i love the app so much
- 5 ★: I love this app. even though I have had trouble with it. Every so often it stops working.
Instruction for installing Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.Best.Catholic.Apps.Holy.Rosary.Prayer.audio.offline-v2.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHoly Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript app apk 2.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsHoly Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript 2.3:
Published on: September 01, 2020
File size: 39.5 MB
Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript 2.2:
Published on: July 02, 2020
File size: 39.5 MB
Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript 2.1:
Published on: January 29, 2020
File size: 39.6 MB
Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript 1.3:
Published on: August 30, 2019
File size: 27.3 MB
Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript 1.2:
Published on: April 17, 2019
File size: 27.3 MB
Holy Rosary Prayer | Audio + Transcript 1.1:
Published on: September 14, 2018
File size: 28.9 MB