MyBlue AZ 1.4.11
|File size:||39.6 MB|
|Publish date:||November 22, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About MyBlue AZ app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMyBlue AZ app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona on November 22, 2020.
MyBlue AZ 1.4.11 is latest version of MyBlue AZ app updated by CloudApks.com on June 30, 2021. On this page you can find MyBlue AZ apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
MyBlue AZ app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes.
The DescriptionThe MyBlue AZ mobile app by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is designed to help you use and manage your health plan. Whether you’re at the doctor’s office, at work, or out running errands, the app allows you to:
• Access your digital member ID card
• View medical and dental claims
• Pay your bill (for eligible plans)
• See deductibles and out-of-pocket balances
• Search for doctors, urgent care centers, and other healthcare professionals
• Get cost estimates for procedures and treatment
VIEW YOUR MEMBER ID CARD
Forgot your member ID card? View your ID card and share it with your doctor.
VIEW CLAIM INFORMATION
Check the status of your medical and dental claims and view claim details.
Search for doctors, urgent care centers, and other healthcare professionals in your plan’s network. You can also get cost estimates for procedures, office visits, surgeries, tests, and vaccines. Learn more about treatment options before you decide where to go.
VIEW YOUR PLAN INFORMATION
Easily access your plan overview, deductible balance, out-of-pocket maximums, and more.
If you purchased a plan directly through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona or an insurance broker, you can view and pay your monthly premium using your debit card or checking/savings account. You can store your payment card and/or bank account to make paying your monthly payment fast and easy.
CHECK BROKER INFORMATION
If you purchased a plan through an insurance broker, you can access your broker’s name, address, email, and phone number.
Easily reach a customer service representative or a 24/7 Nurse on Call for healthcare-related questions.
Ratings and Reviews
2.0 out of 5
5 ★ (86)
4 ★ (3)
3 ★ (6)
2 ★ (7)
1 ★ (19)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The app keeps crashing. I've tried to create an account 5 times, tries to refresh and then closes out. Absolutely HORRIBLE!!
- 1 ★: I have tried to create an account three times now. Every time I get to the last step, I am sent back to the first step! Ridiculous
- 1 ★: Absolutely HORRIBLE!! Now the fingerprint sensor quit working. It's 2021 blue cross needs to hire a competent company to fix this app and bring it up to date!!
- 1 ★: I just downloaded the app and created my account successfully but now the app does not display any information and is not responsive.
- 1 ★: Terrible. The whole app needs to be trashed to remade from scratch
- 1 ★: Seeing my insurance card never works. It remains in a loading status for at least 2-3 minutes then gives me an error message. Other features have a similar problem. Their website is the same thing too. Smh...
- 1 ★: You have to login too many Times, doesn't remember your login info when you have the option on. Now it comes up with a Error message for the list that fits(Vertical) on my phone and won't go back to the other one that fits on tablets(Herizon)W/o restart. When you Search for a Doc by profession/speciality or procedure comes up with none in your area, but look by name it sort of works. Also if you want to know what the procedure would cost you, you get nothing. The search engine needs help!
- 1 ★: As soon as I log in, the "homepage" shows an error that the page couldn't be loaded, and if I click on the "Go back to Home Page" link there, it takes me to the homepage for KEYSTONE, the backend company managing the database or website or something. Extremely unprofessional from a huge rich corporation like BCBS. They charge me an extra $100/mo recently, for less coverage. Where is all this money going??? Total garbage.
- 1 ★: This app is terrible! Takes FOREVER to load. Been trying to customize it and can't get it to load after closing it out and opening it several times just to get the log in screen to load. The previous app was much more simplified and easy to get the information I needed.
- 1 ★: I wish I could give this NEGATIVE stars. Paying such high premiums, you'd think it wouldn't be TOO much to ask for an app that one single thing can be done on.. but nope, even logging in is not a thing, literally could not be a more useless app that this one, a complete joke, infuriating
- 1 ★: The app makes you sign a new user agreement and then doesn't let you continue on the app. Also when you log in it takes you to a website and isn't actually an app. And finally many of the doctors listed as accepting new patients that I called said that they are not accepting new patients and had a 3 to 6 month period to wait for an appointment.
- 1 ★: app. does. not. work. Set up account info steps 1-3, everything erases, back to step 1. From reading past reviews this has NOT been fixed since users had this problem last year. Get a new web/app guy! (I have a samsung g8 active)
- 1 ★: All I wanted was a copy of my card. I keeomgetting nswitched from one page to another. Lastly I was sent to the google site inspite of the fact I have windows no problem it won't intall the software because I have windows not android. Would rate a minus 1 if possible!
- 1 ★: App does not work on Note 9. It takes me to the mobile site. Then, the mobile site takes me to its Terms when I choose Anything from the list, and there is nothing at the bottom to agree to the terms.
- 2 ★: App always sends me to the website where I have to constantly login as it never remembers any of my information. Very slow running and not user friendly. Very frustrating experience just to pay a bill
Instruction for installing MyBlue AZ app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download MyBlue AZ app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.BCBSAZ.AlphaTeam.MyBlue-v1.4.11.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMyBlue AZ app apk 1.4.11 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Must be required by a ConditionProviderService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
Previous versionsMyBlue AZ 1.4.11:
Published on: November 22, 2020
File size: 39.6 MB
MyBlue AZ 1.4.8:
Published on: November 17, 2020
File size: 25.4 MB
MyBlue AZ 1.4.4:
Published on: May 29, 2020
File size: 23.8 MB
MyBlue AZ 1.4.3:
Published on: July 04, 2019
File size: 23.6 MB
MyBlue AZ 1.4.1:
Published on: March 14, 2019
File size: 21.2 MB
MyBlue AZ 1.4:
Published on: January 07, 2019
File size: 32.5 MB