|File size:||9.6 MB|
|Publish date:||September 29, 2016|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About ASee+ app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewASee+ app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by meyetech on September 29, 2016.
ASee+ 4.0.0 is latest version of ASee+ app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find ASee+ apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ASee+ app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Support more dvrs just like port is 37777 34567 34599 8000 8080 5800 ect.
Support Android 5.0
The Descriptionwe have a pro version and have no ad.
Support more dvrs just like port is 37777 34567 34599 8000 8101 5800 ect.
This software allows users to view and control live video streams from cameras and video encoders.
Android and OPhone compatible.
Unlimited video on cellular and wifi.
Support MultiChannel video encoder.
Support for authentication.
Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom control.
Direct stream connection. No video going through 3rd party servers.
Snapshot capability (while viewing live stream) to save to your local photo gallery.
Support for landscape and portrait mode.
Ability to change ip address or DDNS (don't include http://) and port as desired for internal and remote users.
Ratings and Reviews
3.8 out of 5
5 ★ (419)
4 ★ (153)
3 ★ (204)
2 ★ (338)
1 ★ (1198)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The latest update today has resulted in this no longer working with my CCTV DVR. Managed to stop the update on another device and that still works, clearly this latest version has broken something.
- 1 ★: Stuck on buffering. Used to work fine.
- 1 ★: Before is great, after updated can't use..... Why update? Should be more stable but actually not that!
- 1 ★: Worked on my phone for a short time. Now all I get is failed to connect.
- 2 ★: Worked for one day then stoped working all it say is cant connect to server
- 1 ★: I had the mobile port as 9501 and after update it has stopped working, what to do ??
- 5 ★: Love the Black theme as I tend to use this at night. A +++
- 2 ★: Need an "open all" button. Need a way to page through views, NOT having to constantly reassign feeds to the only 4 available boxes.
- 2 ★: Doesn't work while connected to wifi anymore, it used to work with any internet connection. Can you help?
- 1 ★: Used to work fine, but since over month it has not worked despite reinstalling it. Not worth waisting time
- 5 ★: Going again. Thanks for the support.
- 5 ★: Never fails everyready!
- 1 ★: not cool
- 5 ★: performance good
- 5 ★: Nice
Instruction for installing ASee+ app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ASee+ app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ASeev2-v4.0.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsASee+ app apk 4.0.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.