1 Second Everyday: Video Diary 2.7.3
|File size:||35.5 MB|
|Publish date:||October 24, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Video Players & Editors Apps|
About 1 Second Everyday: Video Diary app
Table of contents
CloudApks's review1 Second Everyday: Video Diary app is a free Android Video Players & Editors app, has been published by 1 Second Everyday Inc. on October 24, 2018.
1 Second Everyday: Video Diary 2.7.3 is latest version of 1 Second Everyday: Video Diary app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find 1 Second Everyday: Video Diary apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
1 Second Everyday: Video Diary app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)What's new:
General maintenance and tweaks to improve upon current version.
*Please note that sync will take time - this depends on connection and amount of snippets.
*Make sure your Google Play app is up to date.
The DescriptionEver catch yourself forgetting life’s moments? Imagine a movie that includes every day of the rest of your life. Let 1 Second Everyday help you remember your journey and create the story of your life. Get started with 1SE today!
2x winner of the “Best Use of a Mobile Camera” WEBBY Award.
Featured by Apple, BBC, TED, CNN, Fast Company and more!
"For over 6 years, I've been recording 1 second every day, so I'll never forget another day ever again. This project has had such a positive impact on my life. This lead to the development of 1 Second Everyday; which makes it easy for anyone to do this too. Being able to relive every single day has provided me with a treasured perspective on life. It holds me accountable for making each day notable. When I turn 40, I'll have a 1 hour compilation that encapsulates my 30s. If I live to see 80 years of age, I'll have a 5-hour video that summarizes 50 years of my life."
- Cesar Kuriyama, 1SE Founder
- UNLIMITED MASHING: Make 1SE videos of any custom length. Monthly, seasonal, or the past 5 years. You're in control.
- REMINDERS: Setup friendly creative reminders so you never forget a day!
- UNLIMITED TIMELINES: You could have one for yourself… for each of your kids… your dinner… what you wear every day… etc!
- UNLIMITED BACKUP: Your 1SE seconds are backed up on your Google Drive account!
- SHARE: Post your mashed videos directly to your social networks.
- PRIVACY: Your seconds are safely stored on your phone and your Google account. They are never shared with anyone unless you decide to do it.
We love your feedback and appreciate your reviews. Reach out to us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow 1SE on:
- Instagram: @1SecondEveryday
- Twitter: @1SecondEveryday
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1SecondEveryday
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (5,592)
4 ★ (2,049)
3 ★ (1,134)
2 ★ (765)
1 ★ (1,213)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Please make the final video higher quality! I often find clips are pixelated after compiling. Daily vlogging for the masses... What a great way to routinely document a snippet of daily life! However, updates keep making the app more glitchy and recently all of my timelines were deleted after updating! This is app is a brilliant idea just executed badly.
- 5 ★: Love it! Made my sons 1st birthday video with it and used a different app to add music to it. Would be nice if you could do it all in one. I did have to try downloading and syncing the video a few tines and restarting my phone before it worked...Coulsmd use improvements, but love that I can get pictures from google photos!
- 2 ★: Doesn't work at all. While the idea is cool, the app is broken. Videos wont compile properly. Packs basic features such as drag & drop to re-arrange snippets within the timeline. And impossible to stop a processing compilation once launched, or to flip material in-app. Rather disappointed.
- 3 ★: Since the last update I have had issues saving snippets! It saves them but it plays like half of it and then I have to press pause and then play to see the other half. It also makes it so those snippets are not good in a compiled video. Recent problem. Please fix it!
- 4 ★: Amazing app. Been using it for 5 years. When issues are brought it up the maker responds and fixes them. Updated to 5 stars after issue with sounds not in -sync was solved.
- 1 ★: When I playback a 1 second video they glitch; they're in reverse, they skip or they don't play at all. This is only recent.. Otherwise 5 stars
- 1 ★: Videos never compile, set it going and just spins out. Lots of wasted time. Could be good, but just broken.
- 1 ★: Recently all my videos for the first 5 months of the year have disappeared. This left me devastated, since this was very important to me and I haven't saved the videos anywhere else! Such a shame
- 2 ★: My friends have used it and I started about a year and a half ago. Now I'm trying to put together my past year and it tries to compile for a long time then, as far as I can tell, the app crashes, loosing the video. I love it and the idea but I'm disappointed with it now.
- 2 ★: I loved this app and had managed to take a clip of my son every day so far this year! I was super excited to show everyone a year worth of him growing up. Unfortunately, since the last update, it has been super buggy. Videos will no longer compile. It used to take 10 minutes to upload the year to date... I'm now on three days of it running in the background and it still hasn't made a video. I love the idea of this app, but if you can't make a video of all your clips to view and send to family, it's a complete waste of time. It's been like this for over a month, so I hope they're working on a solution.
- 1 ★: This app used to be my favorite, but in the last month it's become insanely glitchy. Doesn't clip my seconds properly, skips some randomly during export, takes 12+ hours to complete a :30 video. Hoping they'll fix the issues or someone will release an alternative that actually works.
- 5 ★: changed my life. something that makes me appreciate everyday more and gives me a video of my year to look back on.
- 3 ★: After a while the days no longer compile into a movie. Can this be fixed soon?
- 2 ★: I love this app but it just doesnt compile videos anymore, just constantly loading and never works. Have to reset my phone to get the notification away
- 3 ★: Fun to use, but DO NOT upgrade your phone halfway through - I've just lost most of my past year!
Instruction for installing 1 Second Everyday: Video Diary app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download 1 Second Everyday: Video Diary app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.touchlab.android.onesecondeveryday-v2.7.3-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App Permissions1 Second Everyday: Video Diary app apk 2.7.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
Previous versions1 Second Everyday: Video Diary 2.7.3:
Published on: October 24, 2018
File size: 35.5 MB
1 Second Everyday: Video Diary 2.7.2:
Published on: September 21, 2018
File size: 29.9 MB
1 Second Everyday: Video Diary 2.7.1:
Published on: August 31, 2018
File size: 29.6 MB
1 Second Everyday: Video Diary 2.7.0:
Published on: July 09, 2018
File size: 31.6 MB
1 Second Everyday: Video Diary 2.6.9:
Published on: June 05, 2018
File size: 31.6 MB
1 Second Everyday: Video Diary 2.6.9:
Published on: May 24, 2018
File size: 31.6 MB