Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner 3.68
|File size:||55 MB|
|Publish date:||July 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFabulous: Daily Routine Planner app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by TheFabulous on July 13, 2021.
Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner 3.68 is latest version of Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Stay updated with the communities you're a part of with the launch of our notification feed. Here you will be able to see what conversations you've missed, who's been engaging with your posts, and new people to connect with.
The Description▌ Winner of Google's Material Design Award for Most Charming Engagement
▌ Nominated for Google Play’s Best App Award
▌ Incubated at Duke University Behavioral Economics Lab
Fabulous is not just your average habit tracker! We’re a science-based app that will motivate you to improve your fitness & achieve your weight loss goals, reboot your sleep cycle, and discover mindfulness to reduce your anxiety. You’ll learn to build a transformative morning routine and even pick up life-changing habits like meditation and yoga along the way.
Our ultimate goal is to instill habits that improve your health.
Using any random habit tracker to pick up a habit like yoga, meditation, or to serve as a reminder to workout never works. This is why we’ll act as your life coach, building your motivation so you can focus on developing habits that reduce mental health issues like anxiety, and improve your daily productivity.
Upgrade your planner for an exciting new habit tracker and achieve your health and productivity goals today.
Use Fabulous for motivation to build a refreshed morning routine, exercise, improve your sleep cycle, and lose weight. Start by instilling these healthy living habits that will improve your mental health and keep you on top of your goals.
Like we said, Fabulous is not just your average habit tracker. Fabulous is your motivation to workout and lose weight, your morning routine jump start, your mindfulness app to help you relax and focus, and so much more.
▌TOP 6 REASONS TO USE FABULOUS
★ Have an irregular sleep cycle and want to learn how to get a good night sleep?
★ Struggling with your fitness and don’t know how to lose weight?
★ Need motivation to build an indestructible morning routine?
★ Want to increase your energy so you have focus the entire day?
★ Find it difficult improving your productivity because ADHD?
★ Want to improve your mental health through mindfulness so you can cope with anxiety?
▌INTEGRATED HEALTH SESSIONS
Take your fitness & workout routine to the next level by trying our integrated exercise sessions. We’ll coach you through each of our sessions and more!
★ 7-minute scientific workout to improve your fitness so you can lose weight
★ Zen and vipassana meditation for high anxiety and mindfulness
★ Deep work and power nap sessions for productivity and focus
★ Stretching starter pack for total flexibility
★ Yoga exercises to reduce anxiety and improve your mental health
After you’ve created your morning routine, you’ll begin to receive personalized vocal advice from your own personal life coach based on your everyday habits.
▌HOW FABULOUS WORKS
★ Smart-targeted health advice to develop an exercise routine and improve your fitness
★ Science-based habit tracker focused on health and mindfulness
★ Weight loss workouts that don’t just rely on counting calories (based off the Atkins & HCG diet)
★ Your own personal 1:1 life coach for motivation to achieve your goals
★ Integrated health sessions for meditation and relaxation, yoga, exercise and more
★ Tools to improve your sleep cycle so you can have a good night sleep
★ Expansive library to improve your productivity & focus, and build a successful morning routine
▌GET IN TOUCH!
We're always happy to talk with you and hear how fabulous has improved your mental health and helped you achieve your goals from meditation to weight loss, and so much more!
Follow us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thefabstory/
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (20684)
4 ★ (5058)
3 ★ (11467)
2 ★ (65083)
1 ★ (305802)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I'm really glad it works for some people. It's just way way too much for me. It's quite complicated / there is a lot going on which was giving me anxiety. Some things are really annoying like it wanting me to set a reminder about drinking water / putting a bottle water before bed, I can't tell it actually I already do this religiously anyway. Then when going to click on things I've done in my routine it takes forever going through all the stuff. Simply not for me!!
- 5 ★: I have been using Fabulous for a few weeks now. I am finding my mindset towards small changes and improvements in my routine are happening without having to stress over it. I actually look forward to checking off the list items and I especially enjoy the daily coaching. It's like a life coach and self empowerment friend in my pocket.
- 4 ★: Too many notifications. Good app but there are way too many notifications, which makes the useful reminders from the app buried. This causes missing the actual challenges you signed up for. Also, ironically, the app design is cluttered and all over the place. The program aims for doing 'one small thing at a time' but when you login, you are kinda overwhelmed by the programs and challenges. The design could be much simpler and minimalistic.
- 4 ★: I've been using the payed version for more than six months. It's a good app, it helped me a lot during a hard time (writing my dissertation for my bachelor's degree during lockdown). I could make and actually stick to routines, started doing yoga and meditating everyday and I believe it did enhance my life. However sometimes letters are not very inspiring to me as they often mention as examples billionaires or american presidents, which I just can't see as people one should look up to.
- 1 ★: I think the app is a good one. I like how you start slow and then gradually build new habits. What I don't love is the fact that it made me pay for a whole year subscription right after the 7 day trail. I don't mind paying for this month but I don't use the app enough to continue especially with a years charge. Not okay in my book to do that.
- 3 ★: I love this app, but I am trying to use one of my 30 day free trial things, I put in my debit card info and they tried CHARGING ME for using my free trial. Got denied every time for trying to use my free trial with my debit card because of insufficient funds. It shouldn't be a free trial if you're getting charged for it. This is beyond wrong.
- 1 ★: Don't give them your c/c info! I did in fact cancel this subscription through my Google account before the trial period was over. It is ridiculous that I had this app for less than 7 days (super glitchy) and therefore have to pay nearly $40 for an app sub. I not only cancelled within the deadline but for sub. I'm NOT even using. Took a rep more than 2 weeks to respond to my initial dispute email its only safe they have tons of these complaints. Highway robbery if you ask me. Contacting BBB next
- 1 ★: Paid for a year subscription for nothing. The app never actually worked, not one page loaded properly. I tried for a while then forgot all about it...until it looked like I was going to have to pay for another year in 8 weeks or so. Stopped subscription but couldn't find their refund process. Don't waste your time and money.
- 1 ★: Please be careful with this app. My subscription did not appear in Google Play, but I was still being charged. I could not cancel without going through the web, at which point I learned that they do not give refunds for unused subscription months. Links to support are obscure and responsiveness is nearly zero.
- 3 ★: Beautifully designed app. Some parts are a bit confusing. Like if you join a challenge, you can't take on another one without stopping the current one. Edit: I decided to stop my subscription because I feel like I constantly have to complete tasks after tasks, add habit after habit. It just feels like so many chores after a while. I enjoy the daily coach articles, but this isn't for me.
- 1 ★: DO NOT GIVE YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION! I had a subscription that I paid for in May of 2020 & in March of 2021 I cancelled it. 2 months later I was charged $39.99 but because the cancellation was reflected in the play store & in the app, there was no invoice to prove it. I sent a screenshot of the charges in my bank account but they are STILL REFUSING to give me the money back. They have my payment info saved in their system so who knows how many more times I'll be charged without reimbursement!
- 4 ★: Fabulous turned out to be a great agglomerate of resources focused on one goal: getting back control over my life. The advice on nutrition or exercise for example won't be very in-depth but it'll give a variety of starting points for everyone, and that felt more helpful than any fitness or nutrition app which lack this notion of first step. Despite some minor issues like streaks feeling random or the inability to return to or share its content directly, I have enjoyed the journey so far.
- 5 ★: This app has helped me accomplish even some of the little goals in life. We all need some sort of structure or foundation to help us grow and learn. And this has helped in every way. As someone who suffers from procrastination terribly Fabulous helped me push along. I've had this for a few weeks now and I have grown into using this in a means to remind myself that I have goals to achieve and that I can, and that starts with self care.
- 1 ★: At first this app was great and I like the little motivational stories for the journeys. However, I got about 30 or so days in and the first journey stopped guiding me. The app turned into an over priced Todo list app. I don't want a Todo list app, I want to complete my journey and get motivation for forming healthy habits. I wasted my money on this app because it's broken and contacting them with feedback is impossible. They don't reply. Seems like more of a gimic cash grab than a real app.
- 5 ★: This is only day one, but so far I'm enjoying it & it has helped a little. I do wish there was a way to put an alarm on each task not just the notification. Because I tend to *clear all* without realizing what's there. But this HAS been super helpful for keeping me on track usually today. Personally, if I do something for 3 days it'll stick; so if I can keep using this app properly, I'm sure there will be great progress. I recommended it to my 11yr old too! We both have ADHD among other things🖤
Instruction for installing Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.thefabulous.app-v3.68.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFabulous: Daily Routine Planner app apk 3.68 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsFabulous: Daily Routine Planner 3.68:
Published on: July 13, 2021
File size: 55 MB
Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner 3.68:
Published on: June 11, 2021
File size: 55 MB
Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner 3.68:
Published on: May 19, 2021
File size: 55 MB
Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner 3.67:
Published on: February 13, 2021
File size: 52.4 MB
Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner 3.66:
Published on: April 11, 2021
File size: 52.3 MB
Fabulous: Daily Routine Planner 3.65:
Published on: December 21, 2020
File size: 51.2 MB