OFFTIME – Digital disconnection 4.1.4
|File size:||20.4 MB|
|Publish date:||November 09, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About OFFTIME – Digital disconnection app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewOFFTIME – Digital disconnection app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by OFFTIME on November 09, 2020.
OFFTIME – Digital disconnection 4.1.4 is latest version of OFFTIME – Digital disconnection app updated by CloudApks.com on November 10, 2020. On this page you can find OFFTIME – Digital disconnection apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
OFFTIME – Digital disconnection app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Stability improvements and bug fixes
The DescriptionIn a hyperconnected world, it is increasingly difficult to find the time to disconnect and focus on what really matters to us.
How many times have you taken your cell phone to take a picture of a landscape, but haven't stopped to admire it? How many times have you stopped paying attention to the person you are having a conversation with because notifications appear on the screen?
Therefore, OFFTIME has as its main mission that your phone or electronic device does not take control of your life, but is another tool.
We will not take control of your phone, but we will allow you to disconnect while taking your time OFFTIME and we will encourage you to prevent other apps or calls and emails from distracting you at the moment.
In addition, OFFTIME will create a history that will let you know the blocks you have made in the day, week, month and year.
- Time to disconnect: The app allows you to rest. Schedule your application blocking time and calls in advance. Automate your digital detoxification time.
- Extended OFFTIME programming, allowing to define specific specific dates.
- OFFTIME events: now you can invite your Android / iOs friends and family to join an OFFTIME event. Disconnect together as long as you want and do something fun and useful in this time together without using electronic devices.
- Statistics of your events: daily, weekly, monthly and annual.
- Access backup copies of all your devices, so that no matter what device you use, your OFFTIME time is registered and you disconnect on all your screens.
-Decide how to finish your OFFTIME! Not cancelable, long press, wait time to unlock
-Other customization options (how OFFTIME manages sound during a blockage, do not disturb mode, repeated calls from the same number)
OFFTIME also has a PRO version that will also allow you to:
- Schedule more than one OFFTIME moment at a time
- You can create different blocking profiles to block calls from contacts in your phonebook you want while you are in OFFTIME.
- Daily usage limit: Set how much time can you spend on specific and customizable app groups
The OFFTIME team is working to improve the versions of our App, so that every time you disconnect more and you can dedicate yourself to everything that the mobile has taken from you.
What are you waiting for to live again free of your devices? Join an OFFTIME life and disconnect to connect!
Ratings and Reviews
2.8 out of 5
5 ★ (7551)
4 ★ (1598)
3 ★ (1058)
2 ★ (1698)
1 ★ (5633)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Hello there! Since I've made the update on the newest version I don't have the insight section where I saw the individual apps anymore. This is very sad because this was a good feature. In general there are several features missing in comprehansion to the older version... I would love to have these features implemented in this version as well. Please get these features back because this app was just the best one to get some serious work done!
- 4 ★: Oh man, I have ADHD and a terrible skill in prioritizing. Being able to set a offtime schedule REALLY helps since I "wouldn't remember" to set the blocks. Now I can do homework without excuses. It really improved from last time I had used it. Sometimes it takes a while to block an app however so that sometimes sucks. Main issue I have is that sometimes some notifications aren't blocked and hearing the buzzing is distracting. I really do like this app though. Helps a ton
- 3 ★: This app exactly does what it says. It is worth 5 star rating but it has a major issue due to which I'm giving 3 stars. I always keep my device in data saving mode but when I installed this application and started my offtime the data saving mode despite of being on isn't working. This issue started only when I installed this app. There is a request to the developers to please look into this issue and fix this asap.
- 4 ★: Great for when I notice im procrastinating. Helps me get so much more homework done and you can turn off the apps you want to block while still allowing the other apps you need like Spotify. Better on Android, the apple version was unusable for me when I had an iphone.
- 4 ★: I wish the whitelisting worked. It's my only complaint. Sometimes I have to use my phone for work to test calls and hate missing calls from family. I whitelisted some apps for work but I have to turn off the offtime to get set up and then enable it again ... After going through Instagram and tiktok for 30 mins ha. Other than that it keeps me super focused and I'm happy to have this app.
- 2 ★: New management eliminated most of the old app's best features, and almost a year later, not all of them have been restored. You can still only only blacklist, not whitelist, meaning that new apps aren't blocked automatically and you can get around the block by uninstalling/reinstalling an app. The old app also had an incredibly powerful calendar-sync feature that allowed you create block schedules that activated during events that matched a filter of one of your regular calendars, also gone.
- 4 ★: Very simple app, but helpful if you get distracted easily by social media. I really don't like the circular time adjustment slider, though. Its fiddly and I wish I could just enter the number of hours manually with my keyboard. I imagine anyone with dexterity issues in their hands would struggle with this.
- 1 ★: This app used to be great before the redesign/update earlier this year. My biggest complaint is the removal of one of its core features. The most useful feature, one reminding me that I am using my device, is gone. It used to remind me "You have used your device for 5 minutes", so on, up to "You have used your device for 90 minutes.", etc. This feature greatly improved the quality of my life by preventing me from getting deeply distracted throughout my days. Now, I no longer have this. HELP!
- 5 ★: Edit 8/20/20: New updates are great. Thanks for brining back "not cancelable" functionality. Does exactly what I need it to. Suggested enhancement: Allow me to create a "driving" profile that turns on automatically when I'm using my car.
- 5 ★: It helps me stick to my timetable and motivates me to stop touching my phone.But there is only one problem is that an alarm that rings immediate after the end of scheduled time can not be turned off forcing me to restart my phone.
- 5 ★: I really like this app. It decreased my habit of reaching for my phone while working. After I got around the total block and set up my own profile, it's been smooth sailing.
- 5 ★: Excellent. Ignore the old reviews. The newer version is perfect, even better than apps like Flipd that charge a lot of money. This one is free, no ads, no memberships, just donations, which I'm happy to contribute. The best feature is it lets you create different profiles and each profile can whitelist a set of apps that you choose. It also has a customizable timeout to get out of full blocking mode.
- 4 ★: It's been awhile since I used this app, totally different but it still works. There are 2 things that need to be fixed : - the app takes a bit of time to block an opened app, it's only 7 or 8 seconds but still, it used to be Instant. - the app doesn't block when on split screen. Not sure how much of this is caused by Android limitations but yeah. This definitely need to be fixed. PS: maybe you need to tell people to give you permissions upfront. And start with the necessary ones.
- 1 ★: Used it 2-3 years ago. Now tried it again and nothing is working anymore. Nothing is blocked. A flickering "Enjoy Off-Time", etc. I really want the old app back.
- 5 ★: I was pretty shocked to see so many 1 star reviews because I love this app. I made a profile just for my socials. If u do a total block, it stops all communication. Also, this app isn't magic, if u decide to uninstall it or end your off time, that's on you. Don't blame them for our lack of self control, just try to build your time and do other things. It has helped me focus more on reading, meditation, workouts and meaningful family time instead of just sitting on my phone as they talk.
Instruction for installing OFFTIME – Digital disconnection app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download OFFTIME – Digital disconnection app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.offtime.kit-v4.1.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsOFFTIME – Digital disconnection app apk 4.1.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows the app to answer an incoming phone call.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsOFFTIME – Digital disconnection 4.1.4:
Published on: November 09, 2020
File size: 20.4 MB
OFFTIME – Digital disconnection 4.1.3:
Published on: May 12, 2020
File size: 21.1 MB
OFFTIME – Digital disconnection 4.1.2:
Published on: March 09, 2020
File size: 21.1 MB
OFFTIME – Digital disconnection 4.1.2:
Published on: February 03, 2020
File size: 20.4 MB
OFFTIME – Digital disconnection 4.1.1:
Published on: December 19, 2019
File size: 17.3 MB
OFFTIME – Digital disconnection v.kit.3.0.11:
Published on: April 10, 2017
File size: 6.7 MB