|File size:||25.7 MB|
|Publish date:||February 23, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Mywallet app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMywallet app is a free Android Business app, has been published by mywallet co.,ltd. on February 23, 2021.
Mywallet 2.2.3 is latest version of Mywallet app updated by CloudApks.com on February 24, 2021. On this page you can find Mywallet apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Mywallet app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)General bug fixes and stability improvement
The DescriptionMywallet application is our in-house Digital Pass (Wallet) application supporting all Apple Wallet-based digital cards.
Mywallet supports and receives dynamic, live, real-time updates for 5 pass types:
- Store Card
- Event Ticket
- Boarding Pass
For best experience, Mywallet application has been developed exclusively to add full support for Wallet passes that are managed by Mywallet on your favorite device.
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (127)
4 ★ (78)
3 ★ (235)
2 ★ (470)
1 ★ (2439)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Keep crashing, can't open the app on samsung galaxy s7edge.
- 1 ★: Previously, this app displayed my points. Now, no more! Don't know since when the function was disabled.
- 1 ★: After updating, the app cannot open. It keeps closing.
- 1 ★: Can't login. 100% forced close.
- 2 ★: Keep crashing in Android Oreo. not usable.
- 1 ★: I can't see how to add cards, and the app won't open every time.
- 1 ★: It's useless..never started up. Always stopped working when i had started the app.
- 5 ★: Great to have when you've left the wallet at home
- 1 ★: doesnt even work lol
- 1 ★: keep stopping,unable to open the app.
- 2 ★: Can't save the boarding pass
- 3 ★: App stopped working, it won't start
- 5 ★: Very good app to check all the informations i need
- 1 ★: App is hard to use. Useless for me.
- 1 ★: Useless unable to start
Instruction for installing Mywallet app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Mywallet app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.mywallet.mywallet-v2.2.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMywallet app apk 2.2.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
Previous versionsMywallet 2.2.3:
Published on: February 23, 2021
File size: 25.7 MB
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 33.3 MB
Published on: September 30, 2020
File size: 25.6 MB
Published on: September 17, 2020
File size: 25.7 MB
Published on: July 13, 2020
File size: 22 MB
Published on: May 01, 2020
File size: 21.7 MB