Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps 2.0.6
See all previous versions
|File size:||24.5 MB|
|Publish date:||April 06, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Personalization Apps|
About Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewApolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps app is a free Android Personalization app, has been published by Mad Seven on April 06, 2021.
Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps 2.0.6 is latest version of Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps app updated by CloudApks.com on April 06, 2021. On this page you can find Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)The new Apolo 2.0 version
- Interface overhaul with new hub, folder display
- Updated launcher base code
- Faster and optimised
- Crash fixes
The DescriptionDo you want to be at the cutting edge of technology? Discover Apolo Launcher: the Android revolution ever created.
🏆 Apolo launcher was voted the best application launcher
New 2019 interface inspired by Android Q and Fuschia
Thanks to our advanced technology, your smartphone breaks the limits : Enjoy an extended autonomy and get amazed by our navigation speed optimisations.
Change your screen rendering by customising the number of rows or columns, size, colour and much more...
😎 Dark mode
Switch to the dark side with night mode and give your smartphone a classy touch.
🔐 Hidden application
Hide and make confidential the applications you want to protect.
🍭 Editing icons
Customize each icon individually or fully customise your smartphone with your favourite theme! Apolo launcher is compatible with over a thousand themes and icon packs!
👕 350K Wallpapers
Access a library of more than 350,000 wallpapers.
Art, Auto, Design, football… More than 20 categories are available to meet all your desires.
Change the color of your interface with a selection of 25 trendy shades Combine your smartphone with your favorite universe, Apolo launcher is compatible with more than a thousand themes and icon packs!
🚀 Apolo Boost
Apolo reveals the best of your smartphone thanks to its technology booster +! In one click, boost your RAM and extend your device's autonomy.
💡 Apolo Hub
From the home screen, this new smart and fun page allows you to quickly access the weather forecast, your favourite applications and a newsfeed customisable according to your interests. To do this, simply swipe to the right.
☀️ Weather 3D
We offer you a new weather widget with forecasts for 3, 5, 7 and 16 days.
🌏 Apolo Search +
Located on the bottom of the screen for easy access, the Apolo search bar lets you to search for a website, a phone number, an application or a simple contact.
🔔 Badge Count
Facebook, Whatsapp... Do not miss any more messages. With Apolo, you can now see the number of notifications directly on the icon via a counter display.
🔰 Application shortcut
A simple touch of the finger on Whatsapp, Facebook, will allow you to see the latest notifications at a glance. Or access the shortcuts of your applications
Optimised for display on phone or tablet.
Your satisfaction is our priority !
We will be pleased to receive your feedbacks to best respond to your suggestions. Our team is at your disposal. Together, let's make Apolo better!
La French Tech
La French Tech is a booming movement of French entrepreneurs, investors and tech innovators gathered under the same banner, supported by the French government. As an ecosystem, La French Tech sets up entrepreneurs for success with pro-business policies, access to funding from enthusiastic investors, incubators offering mentorship and support, and a deep pool of tech talent.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.8 out of 5|
5 ★ (3834)
4 ★ (1188)
3 ★ (1467)
2 ★ (2366)
1 ★ (10895)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Had no problem was running smoothly but soon after updating no longer working please fix
- 3 ★: Pretty good but i seem to be having a bug where there's a problem with my widgets being unable to load
- 3 ★: Apolo team, whats going on with the widgets? All of my widgets state 'problems loading widget". Has there been a system change?
- 1 ★: This latest version continually crashes! Needs fixed ASAP!
- 3 ★: I love this launcher just currently wont start and hasnt for the past two days
- 5 ★: Love this launcher i wonder what had happen to this launcher love it so much.
- 2 ★: Used for 2 years on my samsung galaxy without any issue. Now has started bugging, which is very annoying for a launcher
- 3 ★: I'll temporarily give this 3 stars until some issues get resolved. This is my most favorite launcher, I went premium; even though this issue keeps occuring. Each time I click to open the hidden apps feature in the launcher's settings; it crashes. I'd really like to be able access this feature because it is one of the main reasons I downloaded this launcher. I'd use it to hide unecessary default apps so I can see only the apps that I actually use. Please fix this, it would be very appreciated. 🙏
- 4 ★: This is an overall great app. I absolutely love the features that were put effort onto! Just something that would have made it even nicer than it already is, would be the ability to make folders in the app drawer as well! (Maybe the option is there and I still haven't found it? Guide me, please.) Plus, when I edit an icon, it merely resets to its default, no matter how much ever I try. Is it some problem with my phone? I hope I could be assisted with these issues? Thank you!
- 4 ★: Great, but one deal-breaking flaw. When I went to add a Chrome browser page shortcut to the home screen, it says it was doing it, but nothing appeared. I was using the graffiti theme (which I absolutely love), and then tried the default theme with no success. I also tried the app's default browser to no avail. If this issue is fixed, this would be my go-to launcher, but it's useless to me without browser shortcuts.
- 3 ★: I'm not sure about the rest of the launcher but I was unsatisfied with the app drawer. The app drawer is one of the most important things for me in a launcher. I really wish there was a detailed listing or picture of what options are available in the app drawer so I could know without having to download it. The main thing is there is no option to have a button for the actual app drawer, instead of having to swipe up. Some people might like the swipe up, but please add an option for people that don't, along with the removal of the little arrow indicator. There is a missing space in the dock when you first install the launcher where to me the app drawer button should go. A solution for this would be to add a widget under the name Apollo, I've just seen nova launcher did this thing. It doesn't make sense to have an option in the launcher settings, to change the app drawer display style, if you can always change the display style in the actual app drawer. I'm really looking for a simplistic style, and I would like it to be only in the settings, so there's less clutter in the actual app drawer. Once I have it the way I want it, there's no need to have a button to be able to change it all the time. Or a solution is there could be an option in the settings to display it or not. Also there needs to be more options for display style in the app drawer, such as grouping apps by letter or having the a-z always on the right side. The fast scrolling is kind of hard to initiate in my opinion. Other than that, this seems to be a really nice app and I really like all the other customization options.
- 4 ★: Enjoying the launcher. I was using Nova before I thought I'd give Apolo a whirl, and I'm quite happy with it. I've noticed that the colour scheme for choosing home screen widgets is a bit difficult to read, and found myself just choosing something to see what it was. Haven't had any issues with anything else so far, though.
- 1 ★: Love the app, but two things bother me. First, I have the style of an iPhone (I didn't want) I like to have folders in my app drawer, but for some reason I can't organize any of my apps in there, just the home pages. Second, when I rename any app later it goes back to its original name. Very annoying when I'm trying to keep it clean and tidy. (possible glitch?) I rate it 1 star for now until I'm able to organize my app draw with folders, and rearrange them how I like.
- 4 ★: App icons go blury after the launcher updates, plus the weather wiget is just dumb, it doesn't give you weather for your location, it gives you weather for the next town over from were you are. Also with the weather wiget you can add a city but you are not allowed to remove any cities. It really depends on the GPS way to much and doesn't even give you the right location. Other than that the launcher was great! But until it gets these 2 issues fixed, this review is staying at 3 stars.
- 5 ★: No ads at all. It's a little wonky at times, like in the app drawer I would prefer to be able to click the whole row and open an app. With a 6 inch screen and having to try to reach over to open the app by clicking on the icon vs just the row.. All in all, 5/5 would recommend.
Instruction for installing Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.madseven.launcher-v2.0.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsApolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps app apk 2.0.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsApolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps 2.0.6:
Published on: April 06, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB
Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps 2.0.5:
Published on: March 29, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB
Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps 2.0.4:
Published on: March 26, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB
Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps 2.0.3:
Published on: March 24, 2021
File size: 24.5 MB
Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps 1.3.4:
Published on: May 11, 2020
File size: 27.3 MB
Apolo Launcher: Boost, theme, wallpaper, hide apps 1.2.8:
Published on: May 04, 2020
File size: 27.1 MB