|File size:||19 MB|
|Publish date:||December 01, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About Faiba app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFaiba app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Jamii Telecommunications Ltd on December 01, 2020.
Faiba 2.2.8 is latest version of Faiba app updated by CloudApks.com on November 12, 2020. On this page you can find Faiba apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Faiba app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)NEW
- Buy bundle from check balance page
- Contact info on home screen
- Notification enhancements
- Fix for crashes on some devices
- Performance improvements
- UI tweaks
The DescriptionThe Faiba app gives you ultimate power to manage all your Faiba services in one place.
It provides you with a simple and easy way to access information conveniently about your Faiba services, 24 hours a day.
With the Faiba app, you can do the following;
CHECK BALANCE AND USAGE: View the balance in the main account and for all packages subscribed to, for your line or multiple lines
BUY AIRTIME: Recharge your line or another line easily
BUY BUNDLES: But plans for your line or another line easily
MANAGE MULTIPLE LINES: Add multiple lines for easy management
DATA MANAGER: Activate data manager to prevent browsing on your airtime
VIEW STATEMENT: View your fixed account statement
VIEW INVOICE: View invoices and see if they are paid or unpaid
VIEW SERVICES: View the list of Faiba services that you have and their status i.e. active or inactive
STORE LOCATOR: Find all Faiba shops, dealer shops and agent shops countrywide
SUPPORT: Email our support teams anytime for assistance on any issues you may be facing
Ratings and Reviews
|4.1 out of 5|
5 ★ (100)
4 ★ (50)
3 ★ (90)
2 ★ (151)
1 ★ (615)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: After updating i can purchase or access app without data unlike before
- 1 ★: Thought it's reliable, since I saw a friend advertise on her status, saw the bundle rates and thought it's worth having, was to purchase the faiba sim card tomorrow, but after installing the app and all I could see was a white screen for a whole 30 minutes and counting, I had to uninstall and forget about it... Maybe when things get better and efficient , I'll reconsider... Disappointed first time customer 😒
- 2 ★: It will really frustrate you when you want to top up. Keeps loading, not buying airtime via mpesa, not showing bundle balance. I uninstalled then installed, now it says my email address does not exist. I'm simply stuck. Can someone assist here?
- 4 ★: Hi, true, it can be very frustrating. The updated APP Works!!!. I encountered that since the new update June . Try this. Un-Install the app, Go to Settings > select Apps> Playstore> clear Data. Re Install a fresh Jamii app. It should work. If it persists, uninstall Playstore app, Reboot (Restart) your phone and reinstall Playtore and JTL App. If all else fails, check for malware. Our Android devices pick lots of them. Use C Cleaner by Piriform or AVG to scan and remove malware. If you never scanned your phone since 2019, its time to do that.
- 1 ★: Your network has issues every time and then. No compensation or extend of internet when your system falls For hours. Other thing is no sms alert when you have issues with network or when it resumes... Mnaboo
- 1 ★: The update is horrible..I hate it.It keeps crashing and hanging and won't even do anything..0/10. Wouldn't recommend. Please bring back the other one
- 1 ★: Heavily flawed. I can't even verify my number because it doesn't send me a verification number. Fix this because now I'm just stuck. I know you'll cut off my bundle even before I know how much I had left. This is such poor performance.
- 2 ★: Previous version was ok, with push STK better. Right now I can't get Mpesa prompt to buy bundles. One more proposal, why dont you merge the app to mifi control app? I believe mifi versions are not so many therefore with up addresses to control the connection on and off. Just a thought.
- 1 ★: If there was half a star, that's my rating. The new update doesn't allow purchase of data or airtime from any other number. At the end of the day, I don't even have the access to check my balance.i am.not impressed at all
- 1 ★: This is not a good option!! Please use data bundles instead since the connection is not that great and they are selling it to us knowing that. When will companies start being efficient for us and stop exploiting people. I am not satisfied, instead I am disappointed.
- 1 ★: It just doesn't open up quick enough anymore..(that's if it does at all), therefore topping up data, checking balance or other facilities have now become a 'pipe dream'... ....very disappointed!!!
- 3 ★: Whereas the app is useful; one has to get third party internet to access their servers in case data is expired. Allowing internet access to the app while on your network will help overcome this unnecessary friction.
- 1 ★: The update is not working...and very frustrating, one can't check balance or buy new data bundles. The previous version was okay and since yesterday when l updated the app the problem is still persistent
- 3 ★: Please check on the app....am not able to buy bundles..tried deleting the app and installed it again now it says wrong username or password..had to login through the Faiba website(very frustrating)
- 1 ★: The new version is slow ..it take so long to open the worst thing is that it doesn't open when my bundles expire of which it's so annoying because it's difficult to purchase bundles
Instruction for installing Faiba app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Faiba app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.ke.faiba4g.android-v2.2.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFaiba app apk 2.2.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsFaiba 2.2.8:
Published on: December 01, 2020
File size: 19 MB
Published on: September 15, 2020
File size: 17.1 MB
Published on: November 07, 2020
File size: 17.1 MB
Published on: November 07, 2020
File size: 17.8 MB
Published on: November 07, 2020
File size: 4.8 MB
Published on: May 11, 2019
File size: 6.3 MB