Hinge - Dating & Relationships 8.14.0
|File size:||22.6 MB|
|Publish date:||July 12, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Dating Apps|
About Hinge - Dating & Relationships app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHinge - Dating & Relationships app is a free Android Dating app, has been published by Hinge on July 12, 2021.
Hinge - Dating & Relationships 8.14.0 is latest version of Hinge - Dating & Relationships app updated by CloudApks.com on July 16, 2021. On this page you can find Hinge - Dating & Relationships apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Hinge - Dating & Relationships app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and performance improvements
The DescriptionHinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. And it’s working. Currently, 3 out of 4 times Hinge members want to go on a second date, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
🌟 BUZZ ABOUT HINGE 🌟
• "Hinge’s CEO says a good dating app relies on vulnerability, not algorithms." - Washington Post
• "Hinge is the first dating app to actually measure real-world success" - TechCrunch
• "A great option for those fed up with temporary love." - TheNextWeb
HOW WE GET YOU OFF HINGE
In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted.
• We quickly learn your type. You'll only be introduced to the best people for you.
• We give you a sense of someone’s personality. You'll get to know potential dates through their unique answers to prompts, and personal information like religion, height, and politics.
• We make it easy to start a conversation. Every match begins by someone liking or commenting on a specific part of your profile.
• We ask how your dates are going. After exchanging phone numbers with a Match, we’ll follow up to hear how your date went so we can make better recommendations in the future.
The app is free to use. Members looking to see who likes them, set advanced preferences, or access Hinge Experts can upgrade to a Preferred Membership.
Terms of Service: https://hinge.co/terms.html
Ratings and Reviews
3.4 out of 5
5 ★ (38058)
4 ★ (11248)
3 ★ (16777)
2 ★ (27128)
1 ★ (65017)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Most of the experience is chatting with people and seeing how it goes, yet, this app has NO persistence of drafting messages. You accidentally tap the home button? Write it out again. You tab out to another app to check something? Write the whole things again. There are so many times this happens that you eventually tire and give up messaging people you've already typed a message to, and its not the fault of your match. The fault is on the lazy developer that never knew this was a problem.
- 1 ★: Been using this a few weeks and it's pretty terrible. The issue, as many others point out, is the "Standouts" system. Hinge says explicitly that profiles in the Standouts section are the best match for you, and then charges you to message them. Those profiles do not appear in the normal discovery section so you basically have to pay to message ppl you are interested in. In reality, "Standouts" are just attractive people, not necessarily good matches for you. Making Hinge feel cheap and sleazy.
- 2 ★: Messages do not always get delivered. Sometimes you have to close the app and reopen muptiple times for a message to display (if it sends at all). Likes/dislikes don't always process, meaning you swipe the same profiles over and over and over again. The app has potential with its format, but it is extremely buggy and frustrating as you never know if messages are being delivered. Very unreliable. This is an issue they have NEVER fixed.
- 2 ★: The new update has been counterproductive. Now whenever you minimize Hinge, or switch to another app mid response, it deletes your entire response. I've checked with a couple ladies I've been messaging to see if they were having they same issue and they confirmed it as well. No one should have to "select all + copy" after every word they've written. You should master the basic app functionalities before worrying about offering a premium service, Hinge. Also, maybe add a "dark mode".
- 1 ★: Waste of time and money. The reason this app is designed to be deleted is because after the first 48 hours or so the algorithm learns what you like, then they make sure to present to you the only profiles that you would ever be interested in and the only way that you can contact them is to purchase additional digital 'roses' to hand out as if that guarantees a response back. It's just another company preying on people's loneliness getting as much money before you realize you are being scammed.
- 1 ★: I've used this a few times in the past, and I've not had an issue untill this recent update. I've got many matches in the past but now it's zero. I've got more or less the same profile pics/prompts so I know it's not me. I feel like this app is heavily biased against non paying users. It didn't use to be the case but now seems like it is sadly. And also, the profiles you're most likely to find good are ones you have to spend money in order to get their attention. Sad to see this app go downhill
- 1 ★: Hinge used to be a great way to meet people but now charges astronomical amounts of money and uses a "pay-to-play" model. Doesn't give an accurate representation of who is around you and charges you to speak to people you might be interested in. The app has been monetised by Match Group to the point where its no longer nice or fun to use. The upside is that, due to the above, it has pushed me to meet more people organically; silver linings and all that!
- 1 ★: Most poorly designed app ive ever installed. It runs so slow it's unusable. I spent 20 minutes fiddling with the clunky user interface trying to complete my profile. It demands you answer three prompts to finish your profile before you can send likes. The app was unresponsive and crashed several times while i tried to do this. Waste of time. At least Tinder and Bumble are usable as apps. Hinge, i think you need to hire new UI developers. Maybe not though. It says its designed to be deleted.
- 2 ★: I like hinge best over all. But it has issues loading the messages. I'll receive the notification and click on it to open the app. And nothing. It shows the previous message. Even closing it an reopening the app doesn't always help. It just gets stuck. It also will duplicate messages. It shows them sent 3 to 4 times when in actuality there was one message.
- 1 ★: This app would be great without the stupid rose thing. Corraling all the people you would actually be compatible with and requiring you to either send them a rose or ignore them is so dumb. It feels like a low hanging fruit, lazy pickup line to send a rose and you just come off to strong. The algorithm that identifies the rose worthy profiles is great but by separating them from the pack I am left with the remaining population of mediocre at best connections and it sucks. PLEASE FIX!!
- 1 ★: Some messages are not delivered, which makes conversations ... interesting. They'll show up in your conversation. Clear the cache and app and they are gone. Notifications are delayed if ever received. Does "Designed to be deleted" literally mean the app is intentionally riddled with misfunctionality to encourage deletion? Perfectly suited to enhance your existential crisis.
- 1 ★: The premium service doesn't get you much. Honestly a waste of money. However, I believe Hinge can be a whole lot better if they included more benefits to the premium service. The boost and the roses should be included with the premium service. BAM! Too many glitches especially when I use the roses. It shows me matches I already used the roses on.
- 1 ★: I previously gave this app 5 stars. I am now editing my review in March 2021. This app was great until the update a few months ago that added the "Standouts" feature. Before, you could find a good mix of people in your Discover tab. However, now all of the highest quality matches (the ones that are most popular in your area) are locked behind the Standouts tab, which requires you to send a "Rose" instead of a normal "like". Roses cost $3 each, on top of the cost of having the premium membership.
- 1 ★: Extremely slow glitches and unmatched a few people I didnt want to unmatch. Messages take long to load. Updates take long to up date. You'll get a notification but wont be able to open in the app and see it until you refresh a bunch of times. Update. Ever since my review the app is completely slow. takes forever to load I can no longer unmatch everytime I do the app freezes. 2 weeks using the app and now the app doesn't work.
- 1 ★: I feel like the app itself shows you fake profiles to get you to sign up. After paying for a six month subscription, the quality of the profiles plummeted big time. Not only that, hinge doesn't have a system in place to verify accounts. The only interest and interactions I've had are with scammers that have fake profiles within a period of six months.
Instruction for installing Hinge - Dating & Relationships app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Hinge - Dating & Relationships app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.hinge.app-v8.14.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHinge - Dating & Relationships app apk 8.14.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsHinge - Dating & Relationships 8.14.0:
Published on: July 12, 2021
File size: 22.6 MB
Hinge - Dating & Relationships 8.13.2:
Published on: June 29, 2021
File size: 22.6 MB
Hinge - Dating & Relationships 8.12.3:
Published on: June 22, 2021
File size: 22.5 MB
Hinge - Dating & Relationships 8.11.5:
Published on: June 10, 2021
File size: 22.6 MB
Hinge - Dating & Relationships 8.11.4:
Published on: June 03, 2021
File size: 22.6 MB
Hinge - Dating & Relationships 8.10.2:
Published on: May 21, 2021
File size: 22.7 MB