GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals 2.14.6
|File size:||6.9 MB|
|Publish date:||April 11, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Maps & Navigation Apps|
About GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals app is a free Android Maps & Navigation app, has been published by GoShare Inc. on April 11, 2021.
GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals 2.14.6 is latest version of GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals app updated by CloudApks.com on March 02, 2021. On this page you can find GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Improve UI/UX
Fix minor issues
The DescriptionBe your own boss, work, when you want, and get paid weekly with GoShare! Earn money driving your pickup truck, cargo van, box truck, SUV or sedan in your community.
GoShare connects delivery professionals with businesses and people who need help moving, hauling, or delivering on demand. Turn your vehicle from a liability that is costing you money every month into an asset that is earning you money.
Trusted by more than 60,000 customers including: Costco, HomeGoods, Tesla, CAT, Cummins, Living Spaces, Bob’s Discount Furniture, Salvation Army, HomeSense and Pier 1 Imports. Our driver network includes thousands of active truck, van and car owners across the US.
Standard Pickup Truck: $46 – $52 an hour
Large Pickup Truck: $56 – $60 an hour
Cargo Vans: $63 – $71 an hour
Box Truck: $84 an hour
Courier: $36 – $42 an hour
We also allow customers to leave you a tip in the app.
How it works:
1. Download the app or sign up at www.goshare.co/drivers
2. Watch orientation video
3. Pass vehicle inspection
4. Pass background check
5. Start earning money
GoShare’s is like a load board that comes to you. Our partnerships with businesses keep a steady stream of deliveries coming your way. You will be notified through the GoShare Android app when there is a new hot shot, delivery, moving, hauling, middle mile, or last mile delivery project in your area.
GoShare is the ideal app for truck owners, van owners, independent contractors, movers, and fleet owners who are looking for additional gigs and to manage your moving, delivery and hauling businesses.
We provide all of the tools you need to run your delivery business including: cargo insurance, customer support and fast payouts. All you need to do is focus on driving.
All delivery professionals must be at least 18 years old and own or lease a vehicle that is less than 15 years old (In 2020, that’s a vehicle year model 2005 or newer). All drivers must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
GoShare is currently available in Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Miami, Nashville, New York City, Orange County, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Tampa, Tucson, Washington DC, and parts of New Jersey with additional cities coming soon.
Even if GoShare is not in your area, apply online and we’ll hold your application until we are in your area. Then you will be the first to be notified once GoShare begins promoting projects, jobs and work in your region. Apply at www.goshare.co/trucks/drivers/apply
If you are looking for a part time job, side hustle, or hot shot jobs. GoShare may be a good fit. Learn more and apply online in the app or visit www.goshare.co/drivers
GoShare delivery professionals can earn money helping people and businesses with furniture delivery, junk hauling, last mile delivery, local moves, courier services, and more. GoShare projects can be booked by customers on demand or scheduled in advance, allowing delivery professionals to accept requests when they want and earn income on a flexible schedule. There is no penalty for skipping or declining project requests.
Ratings and Reviews
3.4 out of 5
5 ★ (129)
4 ★ (16)
3 ★ (16)
2 ★ (50)
1 ★ (204)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: So far I have not been able to get any jobs, every time I go to accept a job it says its not available any more. It won't let you accept work for 10 seconds and in that time someone else does. This seems like a scam in the way that someone is getting the work but not the little guy, but a paid 40 something bucks for a background check. I will update if something gets better. Update: 10 days later, after doing everything I was told to do and still have not been able to accept any jobs...scam??
- 1 ★: This app is not fair. It shows that I will get paid $115.00 for job. But at end of job only Received $63.36
- 5 ★: Other than map issue at beginning of project, all things were great!
- 1 ★: What a joke have a vehicle older than 2005 can't do anything for them. I love all the advertising they do for nothing.
- 5 ★: Excellent 1st experience with GoShare. Great training and support.
- 5 ★: Great app and I am thankful for the opportunity to work with Goshare
- 1 ★: Does not have any work whatsoever not a single load seen in a week
- 1 ★: This is by far the worst Scam I've ever worked for. Your very first week you will get some jobs to entice you, dependent on the vehicle you have, I did a job on September 18 the 2020, which went into overtime...the customer was trying to be slick and lied ( mind you I have a 10ft van, also they lied about there being no stairs @ delivery point, finally they asked for a helper , I did 2 trips with my van and the helper did 1 , still owe me $ 213 , threats to be removed from app for bad review
- 1 ★: Meh dont pay enough and to many car requirements silly micro management. Then they charge me $50 for a super heavy table getting cracked you have insurance im sure the job probably only paid me $20 something dollars. Edit: Your insurance deductible is $50?
- 2 ★: The app won't let me sign up to be a driver its saying error on your part
- 1 ★: I want to use my truck to deliver for these guys but it's an older truck so they won't let me deliver...who cares how old my truck is nuts reliable and so am I....THINK you're cutting out a wide range of service providers for people who need a delivery and really couldn't care less how old a truck is... This is a mistake.
- 5 ★: You make great money and you meet a lot of cool people!
- 3 ★: It seems that the app delays acceptance of jobs for people who have a pick up trucks and favors cargo vans maybe because it's a higher rate. I have been looking directly at the app and accepted a job as soon as It pops up and there is always a lag. I have accepted a job and arrived and the police were waiting for me and was questioned. a criminal was using the app to delivery goods bought with a stolen credit card. Reported it too go share they didn't even pay me for my time and fuel wasted.
- 5 ★: Love this app. Easy money in spare time. I usually make 30+ dollars for 30 minutes of work (including driving). I hear people complain about not getting paid for gas. I recommend quickbooks. If you use your vehicle for work just click a button to track your miles driven to and from jobs on that app. Then you get compensation when tax time comes around.
- 3 ★: App works but instructions for customer's aren't clear. People should be prompted if they need a helper before completing project. I have accepted many projects where the customer didn't request helper but needed one. Also takes way to long to disperse payments driver retention will drop if they don't figure out a way to increase payments speed.
Instruction for installing GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.goshare.driverapp-v2.14.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsGoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals app apk 2.14.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
Previous versionsGoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals 2.14.6:
Published on: April 11, 2021
File size: 6.9 MB
GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals 2.14.5:
Published on: January 23, 2021
File size: 5.9 MB
GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals 2.14.3:
Published on: January 23, 2021
File size: 5.9 MB
GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals 2.14.2:
Published on: December 01, 2020
File size: 5.8 MB
GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals 2.13.0:
Published on: October 15, 2020
File size: 5.8 MB
GoShare Drivers - Delivery Professionals 2.12.5:
Published on: September 30, 2020
File size: 5.9 MB