Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off 2.3.0-201108103
|File size:||6 MB|
|Publish date:||November 08, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNotification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by SoloVPN & NCleaner - Notification Cleaner on November 08, 2020.
Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off 2.3.0-201108103 is latest version of Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off app updated by CloudApks.com on November 17, 2020. On this page you can find Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Fix block issue when junk notifications over 1000
- Disable app installation monitor when blocker is disabled
- New option: Keep notification after click (*)
- Support Black theme of NCleaner notification (*)
- Support CLEAN directly from notification (*)
The Description★★★★★ HIGHEST RATED NOTIFICATION CLEANER APP ★★★★★
NCleaner - Block junk notifications smartly, one-tap clean to keep your notification bar clear.
🔥 New Features: Hide System Notifications for Android O and above, for example: hide "... running in the background" notification, hide "... displaying over other apps" notification, hide "USB charing this device" notification. 🔥
Useless notifications will be blocked smartly and gathered together in one place, so the phone notification bar will always be in a clean and tidy status. The app stops trash notifications from jamming and slowing down your phone, keeping your phone free from disturbing and annoying notifications.
🎨 Features following KISS principles:
★ Collect annoying useless notifications to make phone more efficient 🚀
★ Support blocking heads-up notifications (< Android O)
★ Hide Android System Notifications, for example: "... running in the background"
★ Show notification history logs
★ List of blocked notifications so you don't miss anything
★ Block work notifications
★ One tap to clean all of the junk notifications
★ Minimal Apk Size, Minimize Memory Usage and Battery Saving☘
★ Without Root and ONLY necessary permissions required
★ Stable, robust, safe, fast 💪
★ Material Design
🔐 Grant Notification Access permission:
Notification Access must be enabled for NCleaner in order to block notifications. When it is disabled, the app will guide you to the settings to enable it. Don't worry, the app will NOT collect and upload any of your privacy in the notifications.
👀 Find blocked notifications:
All of the junk notifications are put together in the NCleaner app; Click NCleaner on the notification bar you will enter Notification Cleaner screen and find all unread junk notifications. You can also launch the NCleaner app to find them.
⚙ Customize the blocking rules:
If the default blocking rules can't meet your requirements. Please goto [Notification Cleaner -> Settings] to change the rule of specific app. To block heads-up notifications, click the application and follow the prompts.
🤕 Known issue:
On some devices, the app may be stopped by some memory clean or security apps. Please add the NCleaner into their white list manually.
😞 Android O:
Google does not allow apps to show popups over status bar anymore, therefor the Heads-up feature is disabled on Android O!
Please refer to: http://bit.ly/2ZC7w6Z
[Settings] -> [Advanced settings] -> [Battery manager] -> [Protected apps] -> Enable NCleaner
Auto start is disabled by default. Please refer to: http://bit.ly/2PubM8Z
[Settings] -> [Permissions] -> [Autostart] -> Set autostart for NCleaner
[Settings] -> [Battery] -> [Battery Saver]-[Choose apps] -> Select [NCleaner] -> Select [No restrictions]
- disable securityLogAgent notification on Samsung devices WITHOUT root
🤝 How to tell us what you think about NCleaner?
• Send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ncleaner
• Help on translations: https://poeditor.com/join/project/3auAOriip7
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (1148)
4 ★ (257)
3 ★ (841)
2 ★ (2237)
1 ★ (11729)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Its a good app but i sugest u go to your settings and in type adress bar type notifications and click that and remove all of your notifications. Good app tho!😊
- 5 ★: I had a very annoying app i could not silence. Every morning between 7 and 8 am. This worked. One small suggestion. By default all apps should not be blocked. Then block the ones u want. All the other apps i want to be notified. Like texting calls and alarms. Love the program though!
- 3 ★: Pretty nice, thanks a bunch!!!!, had bugs stoped the wrong ones, thx all the same
- 1 ★: It was a good app until the changed their advertising. Now you have to deal with a pop advertising before you even get to the app. Should have left it the way it was.
- 1 ★: Edit: good app but now with the last update adds intrusive ads, which I understand, but also quits dark mode. And that is unacceptable...not cool to quit something that we had for free giving you money with ads...
- 3 ★: Yeah it works BUT you get ghost notifications. That's pretty annoying. You get disturbed by the notification anyway the only difference is you don't see it!
- 1 ★: Just because of your n no of adds, we are installing notification blocker to block multiple notification as we are irritated bcoz of it but now you too. Are we suppose to add another app to block your adds.
- 4 ★: this is good but it is not work continue. every time its open and than it work,In notification its wiget automatice hidden.please solve it and give us new version.
- 5 ★: Best app to limit notifications and choose the ones you want to receive! One suggestion to make it better is being able to schedule restrictions!
- 5 ★: Works very well! Very user friendly. Read what you desire, or not at all. Configure what you want to see ... 😀😀
- 5 ★: It's perfect!, But sometimes junk notifications still appears at the screen.
- 4 ★: I would give it a 5 but some notifications seem to sneak thru, even tho theyre blocked. Other than that, it works great!!!!
- 5 ★: Amazing work I've had an annoying minor virus and it keeps spamming me unwanted notifications but this stopped it So happy!
- 1 ★: Didn't work to block persistent "software update - download failed" notification and uninstalled.
- 1 ★: Doesn't work unless the app is open. Close the app and it turns them all on again.
Instruction for installing Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.easy4u.ncleaner-v2.3.0-201108103.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNotification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off app apk 2.3.0-201108103 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsNotification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off 2.3.0-201108103:
Published on: November 08, 2020
File size: 6 MB
Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off 2.2.3-201107035:
Published on: November 07, 2020
File size: 6 MB
Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off 2.2.2-201031044:
Published on: October 31, 2020
File size: 5.8 MB
Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off 2.2.1-201012177:
Published on: October 12, 2020
File size: 5.8 MB
Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off 2.1.1-200416162:
Published on: May 17, 2020
File size: 4.8 MB
Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off 2.1.0-200322163:
Published on: March 22, 2020
File size: 4.8 MB