Deliv - Driver Delivery App 4.17.3
|File size:||25.4 MB|
|Publish date:||May 26, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Maps & Navigation Apps|
About Deliv - Driver Delivery App app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDeliv - Driver Delivery App app is a free Android Maps & Navigation app, has been published by Deliv Engineering on May 26, 2020.
Deliv - Driver Delivery App 4.17.3 is latest version of Deliv - Driver Delivery App app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Deliv - Driver Delivery App apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Deliv - Driver Delivery App app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Updated retailer requirements
- Updated navigation
The DescriptionLooking to earn cash on your schedule? Want to deliver packages not people?
Welcome to the Deliv app for drivers! We’re a same-day delivery service helping local businesses deliver retail items to their customers.
BE YOUR OWN BOSS - let us know when you're available, and we'll send you delivery tasks via our app. It's a super flexible way to earn money on your own schedule.
Deliver retail items same day and make people’s day!
No shopping required. No hot food delivery. Just Deliv retail items.
Interested in becoming a Delivery Specialist? Apply today or learn more at www.deliv.co/drivers. Then download the app and Deliv!
OUR RETAIL PARTNERS
We partner with over 5,000 retailers across the country - everything from department stores to local floral shops.
We are live in 35 markets, covering over 1,400 cities, and are always on the lookout for outstanding Deliv’ers!
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Grand Rapids, Houston, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami / Ft Lauderdale, Minneapolis, NY - Brooklyn/Queens, NY - Manhattan, NY - Yonkers, Northern New Jersey, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, SF Peninsula & South Bay, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa, Washington DC
Got a question for Deliv? Feel free contact us at email@example.com for any further inquiries.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (142)
4 ★ (35)
3 ★ (20)
2 ★ (9)
1 ★ (67)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Terrible pay for the miles and time.
- 1 ★: This was such a fun company when i started out - hours were a rush to get but someone could survive off of the pay/hours... since the new changes and my guess is under new management, this company has busted apart. There are no hours... you must claim hours within 30 seconds of release and you will be lucky to get more than a day. Unreliable and the labor has only gotten harder... its gotta be hard to rely on such a company and must be impossible for them to keep solid "contractors".
- 1 ★: the changed they are implementing are not contractor friendly, they try to advertise it as flexible, but now that it will go to 24hrs notice before you can drop your schedule without being penalized, sounds like a regular job without benefits. I dont get to turn my app on and off. but now I cant even switch hours if something comes up. there used to he a good balance of driver/customer service needs, now the driver needs stripped away.
- 1 ★: i don't like working for this company at all. Zipments was 100 times better and I would rather do Caviar at least they give you a choice to do a delivery or not
- 4 ★: 1. i dont understand why were the time window for deliveries eliminated from the app... regardless of that... the app is very user-friendly and I honestly dont understand how can ppl find this line of work difficult... NY area
- 1 ★: Why forcing to go through training if in the end no drivers needed? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
- 5 ★: very good app, i suggest to add text customer feature to make it easier to reach customers. not everyone likes to pick up phone from a strange number
- 5 ★: I really like this app,The pay is great and they have great communication
- 1 ★: Not a very well thought about app! picking a schedule is HORRIBLE! Dispatch (excluding Rick) needs more training!
- 5 ★: amazing company very nice people and christina the dispatcher is awesome love this company
- 5 ★: I use it and is Great
- 1 ★: I worked there for almost 2 years and one day they just decided that a return item I had went missing and tried to pin it on me as if I stole it. I refused to give in since I knew I did nothing wrong and they permanently deactivated me and even threatened legal action! I told them bring it on but of course they backed off because I definitely didn't steal anything so they have 0 "proof". I then requested arbitration to dig into the matter... Surprise surprise, they just ghosted me.
- 5 ★: The pay is decent for the small amoutof hours you work
- 1 ★: (newyork) if you're transitioning to this app from zipments. You're wasting your time. you have no choice over what jobs they give you. they just pop up on your phone and you're expected to do it. they sent me a job over 30 blocks away in which I don't even know where the drop off is until I receive the package . I quit. that's not an independent contractor that's an employee without benefits. On top of that from what I understand you don't see how much your paid for a job until 48 hours.
- 1 ★: haven't worked since signed up. no hours to pick. they go fast or they don't actually release the times at 9pm because when 9 comes hours are all picked. what's the point of a waitlist? this is not a good delivery app. I think I will stick to uber. smh..
Instruction for installing Deliv - Driver Delivery App app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Deliv - Driver Delivery App app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.deliv.blackdog-v4.17.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDeliv - Driver Delivery App app apk 4.17.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsDeliv - Driver Delivery App 4.17.3:
Published on: May 26, 2020
File size: 25.4 MB
Deliv - Driver Delivery App 4.17.1:
Published on: April 08, 2020
File size: 25.4 MB
Deliv - Driver Delivery App 4.16.3:
Published on: March 21, 2020
File size: 25.3 MB
Deliv - Driver Delivery App 4.16.1:
Published on: March 12, 2020
File size: 25.3 MB
Deliv - Driver Delivery App 4.15.1:
Published on: March 07, 2020
File size: 25.3 MB
Deliv - Driver Delivery App 4.14.25:
Published on: January 22, 2020
File size: 25.2 MB