|File size:||48 MB|
|Publish date:||June 28, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Maps & Navigation Apps|
About CapMetro app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCapMetro app is a free Android Maps & Navigation app, has been published by Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority on June 28, 2021.
CapMetro 4.43.0 is latest version of CapMetro app updated by CloudApks.com on July 01, 2021. On this page you can find CapMetro apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CapMetro app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)New enhancements:
SeeSayNow native integration
Trip planner enhancements
The DescriptionThe official Cap Metro App offers customer quick trip planning tools, online ticketing, real-time arrival information and other great features to make riding easy. Whether you’re at home, on the go or on the bus, pull up the app to access the Trip Planner tool and easily buy tickets. Not sure how to get there? With schedules and route maps offered in the Cap Metro App, you’re only a click away from your next trip.
-This app requires Android 5.0 or higher. We recommend using Android 8.0 and higher to take advantage of all the app features.
- Buy tickets for Local, Premium or Commuter services. Eligible customers can also purchase MetroAccess and Reduced Fares.
- Trip Planner feature plans a customized itinerary based on your starting and ending locations. Save favorite trips for easier planning.
- Schedules available for all routes in the system.
- Route Maps viewable by service and route number.
- Next Departure features allows you to find the next bus near your location.
If you use a Reduced Fare ID Card, you must first visit the Capital Metro Transit Store (located in downtown Austin at 209 West Lavaca, open Monday – Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm) to have a Capital Metro representative activate the reduced fare purchasing option on the app.
If you are a MetroAccess customer, you can register to purchase MetroAccess passes on the app by calling MetroAccess at 512-369-6067. Please have your client ID number available and email address used to register your account.
For customer service assistance please contact the Capital Metro GO Line at 512-474-1200 or visit the website at capmetro.org.
Ratings and Reviews
3.6 out of 5
5 ★ (371)
4 ★ (150)
3 ★ (120)
2 ★ (180)
1 ★ (874)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: To be honest this is the worst app of all time. Not only that but I'm new to this city and I'm financially in a situation where I am forced to use the metro bus every day. So far I've bought 3 different 7 day bus passes. The longest any of the 3 bus passes lasted was 6 days and 5 hours. I look at it like this. If I buy a dozen eggs at HEB and each time I only get 11 eggs. There's a real problem and someone needs to solve the problem. So far Metro has refused to do anything.
- 2 ★: Locally stored tickets will not load. Often a locally stored ticket will display an error and will not work until you close and reopen the app. Continually changes my payment options to their "wallet" when I have my card saved to the app. QR code frequently does not work.
- 1 ★: This app is garbage. The QR code on the bus tickets never scans. Paper bus tickets are way more convenient. Then to make matters worse they require you to wear a face diaper that makes it hard to breathe. The face diaper is useless, if a virus is in the air it will go right thru the face diaper. What's next swimming goggles ? Viruses can enter the tear ducts as well. If you're gonna be stupid Be all the way stupid. Fake viruses and face diapers. Welcome to the NWO
- 1 ★: It would be a fine app if I was able to purchase tickets but for months it crashes every time I go to check out doesn't matter what device I'm on.
- 1 ★: The bus pass constantly self-deletes. I got criminally defrauded by this scheme, never reimbursed, and have to take this to court to fix & get my money back. NEVER EVER make the mistake of buying tickets from this app ... or else you'll be forced to join me ! They won't reimburse / refund / fix the problem.
- 4 ★: update fixed previous issue of app not starting and just being a useless app buttion. Thanks. fairly easy to use, love the plan route tab.
- 1 ★: No good it's always messing up and I gotta restart to pull up my e-tickets
- 1 ★: The bus is never on time. Texting the bus time is never accurate.
- 1 ★: Got a new phone with locked tickets. Called but never reset
- 1 ★: The worst payment auth app I've ever used. I have uninstalled. This app double charges or charges then doesn't display your purchase but emails you the confirmation. An absolute scam.
- 1 ★: Last night I had to "update" this app. Now it keeps saying "pending" and I can't access the passes I had previously purchases. This is very stressful.
- 1 ★: This app says it has real-time updates which is incorrect. Over the past month I use this app to get to and from work, before about a few months ago this app was always correct and displayed when buses were running late or early or whatever but recently this app is only good to purchase tickets. I have complained several times and have been told that they would look into the problem yet it CONSTANTLY happens everyday. Thats not an exaggeration it is wrong more often then it is right. If you rely on this public transportation leave yourself at least an hour of delay time. I'm on the bus approx 4 hours per day getting to and from work which is ridiculous considering I live 7 miles from my job. The only positive I can say are MOST of the drivers are friendly and helpful. That's all I got to say.
- 3 ★: This app is fine most of the time. The problem is that when it fails, there are no other cashless options and I end up paying for a Lyft. Twice now, I have no payment options when I've tried to buy tickets despite having multiple methods saved. A phone restart fixes it but that takes way too long when you're trying to board the bus. I have only one account and I'm logged into it. I've reported this to the developer email address but didn't get anywhere.
- 2 ★: They redid the whole app, but it still has the same issue where when you activate a pass for the day, it only stays on the "Active" tab for a short period of time, and then it goes back to the "Available" tab where it gets lost among your other previously purchased passes... even though it was already activated! I don't know why they can't get that to work correctly. The app knows the pass is active because it displays an expiration date, it's just in the wrong tab so it's hard to find.
- 1 ★: this app used to be fantastic, and as a student I found it invaluable when i needed to know when I should rush for a bus or find an alternative form of transport to get to class. it was always within 1 or 2 minutes. in the last month or so it has become horrendous, completely unreliable. more often than not the bus just simply never apppears others the time of the bus from the stop steadily increases rather than decreasing. it used to be precise, now its just a guessing game
Instruction for installing CapMetro app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CapMetro app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.bytemark.cmta-v4.43.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCapMetro app apk 4.43.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
Previous versionsCapMetro 4.43.0:
Published on: June 28, 2021
File size: 48 MB
Published on: January 04, 2021
File size: 40.5 MB
Published on: November 07, 2020
File size: 40.6 MB
Published on: September 22, 2020
File size: 40.5 MB
Published on: May 07, 2020
File size: 41.9 MB
Published on: September 13, 2019
File size: 39.6 MB