BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites 1.2.345
See all previous versions
|File size:||10 MB|
|Publish date:||November 12, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Blocksite on November 12, 2019.
BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites 1.2.345 is latest version of BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Redirect blocked sites is now available!
It can be found as part of our new in app purchase option.
Also in this version, bug fixes and UI improvements
The DescriptionWasting all your productive hours on Social apps? Checking out your news feed instead of listening in class? Does the digital world make you constantly lose concentration? Maybe you just want to unplug for a while? Either way, BlockSite helps you increase productivity and stay focused when it’s most important. The concept is simple: build a list of specific sites and installed apps you want to block, and schedule certain times when you need to stay focused!
Breaking habits isn’t easy, but BlockSite is here to help you fight your digital addiction.
★ Block Distracting Sites - BlockSite blocks any URL you wish, helping you keep your concentration and beat procrastination!
★ Block Distracting Apps - Block apps that eat up your time. If you accidently click on a blocked app icon, BlockSite has your back!
★ Block Adult Sites - With a built-in porn blocker, BlockSite will block all known adult sites at the click of a button.
★ Scheduled or Permanent Blocking - You’ve chosen what to block, now control when it’s blocked and when (or if) you have access, great for implementing the pomodoro system.
★ Password Protection
Lock the BlockSite app and unblock sites and apps by choosing a pattern or passcode to make sure your account is protected!
★ Sync between Desktop and Mobile
You can now sync BlockSite on mobile and desktop! Make sure all your blocked sites and apps are aligned between your devices. Supported on Google Chrome and Android mobile devices only.
★ Work Mode
Stay super productive and block distracting sites while you’re in the zone. On the BlockSite app you can customize work mode with whatever time frames you want! Longer working time, shorter breaks? You got it!
BlockSite is a cross-browser website blocker that empowers you to avoid procrastination and stay focused. Limit apps and increase productivity by removing distractions from your life!
Let’s face it, social media, games, and content discovery apps are distracting - they’re basically procrastination apps and keep you from staying unplugged. BlockSite is the #1 focus app to help you limit these apps and stay focused. Simply list which installed apps you want to block and BlockSite will prevent them from opening!
Block porn sites with the click of a button - simply toggle the “Block Adult Websites” switch to “on” and the porn blocker is activated. No mental effort or discipline required!
There’s a time and a place for everything. Schedule which days and times certain apps and sites are available to you. It’s hard to be disciplined with your own device, so BlockSite makes it easier for you!
LET’S GET IN TOUCH
Terms of Service: https://blocksite.co/terms/
Ratings and Reviews
|4.2 out of 5|
5 ★ (6,288)
4 ★ (1,378)
3 ★ (476)
2 ★ (343)
1 ★ (1,049)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: my son likes to browse the internet he ran into some trouble very disturbing video inappropriate video showed up on his cellphone. there is no parental setting on his phone. Thank you so much he's 8 and doesn't care to see porn. all porno sites blocked Definitely will consider the upgrade
- 1 ★: I'm still getting ads from the apps that I'm blocking.If I click on the application. it won't let me go to the app.Practically what the app is doing by blocking me and not the app and that's quite the opposite of what I intend to do with the app. Uninstalling.
- 3 ★: the app is good, but there's a problem. people who can't control their minds need this app, so if it's uninstalled, no sites will be blocked anymore and the app can be easily uninstalled. Do something so that uninstalling the app is not easy like may be a password or make it device administrator. This problem makes the whole app to be of no use. please consider it.
- 5 ★: there is a set of websites that pop open on my phone 200 to 400 times a day. I installed this app and so far so good. Haven't had one single page pop open in 3 hours. Thank you the developers of this app IT SO FAR WORKS. Update on my review after just one day I can still give it 5 stars the pop open websites still happen but it's only been about 25. Still a major improvement for me.
- 5 ★: My goal for this app is to take a break from social media & be more intentional about how I spend my time. I deleted the Facebook & Instagram apps...soon after, I find myself typing in the link to only look them up online. I added Facebook & Instagram into THIS app. I tested it & a big page popped up that basically said 'don't even think about, go back now.' It actually was funny, refreshing & freeing to know that I can take a break from these things. I am excited about my future with this app!
- 4 ★: Edit: it doesn't block YouTube in the browser or the app! now this is a great app! but here is one thing that I think is missing. If you get someone else to set a password what would prevent anyone from actually uninstalling the app to unlock it? especially if it is not used for kids? I can't add this app to the blocked sites app ironically :-) also the whitelist mode as it is available for Chrome would be great.
- 5 ★: Definitely helps... I've been having problems with ads popping up on my screen non-stop, but couldn't figure out what the problem was or how to fix. And after about 6 months of torture I found this! XD
- 2 ★: Easy to bypass blocked websites, just click recent apps and use split window or pop out. The block just runs in the background instead. Please fix this!
- 4 ★: This app works. It does what it is said to do it blocks pretty much everything i want. I use this app so i can stop myself from going to adilt sites.
- 2 ★: 1) The accessibility option is automaticatically switched off, once i close the app. im using one plus 7 pro. i dont know how to get the accessibility settings always turned on 2) Allow us edit the message to be shown after blocking of the websites. 3) Bring native lock for your app so that once installed and set by a user, no other person can edit or remove it without the users security password. great parental control.
- 4 ★: On Xiaomi MI 8, working few hours, but then, your need to go into accessibility and restart on/off. Please fix this problem, if you can. Global version MI 8, chrome.
- 2 ★: Does the job, but keeps not blocking twitter, I set it to block and it works for a while, but after a few hours my phone stops permission and allows twitter again
- 2 ★: It worked fine at first. I'm using Xiaomi Redmi 4x. After closing chrome and tried to open the supposed blocked website, I have access to it again. checked app permission too but still bypassed
- 3 ★: not all adult web sites are blocked need to put a password on the app so it can be turn on and off. Are have it send a email to the main account holder when it gets turn off
- 1 ★: so i blocked youtube because im sick of it coming up in my search results. if i want youtube i go to youtube right? well i blocked youtube yet it still shows up. im even able to go to the url. what did blocking youtube with this app actually do? 1 star because i accidentally clicked on it.
Instruction for installing BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.blocksite-v1.2.345.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites app apk 1.2.345 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsBlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites 1.2.345:
Published on: November 12, 2019
File size: 10 MB
BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites 1.2.273:
Published on: November 04, 2019
File size: 10 MB
BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites 1.2.91:
Published on: October 22, 2019
File size: 9.7 MB
BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites 1.1.187:
Published on: July 25, 2019
File size: 14.9 MB
BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites 1.1.11:
Published on: April 30, 2019
File size: 17.5 MB
BlockSite - Block Distracting Apps & Sites 1.0.513:
Published on: March 19, 2019
File size: 17.5 MB