SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube 1.2.6
|File size:||6.2 MB|
|Publish date:||September 08, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSpotOn alarm clock for YouTube app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Sasa Cuturic on September 08, 2020.
SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube 1.2.6 is latest version of SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube app updated by CloudApks.com on October 02, 2020. On this page you can find SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fixed an issue with Android Pie.
Notifications can now be disabled.
Fixed playlists not playing sometimes.
Added alarm clock icon to the status bar.
Playlists can now be created and edited in the app.
The DescriptionForget about your old digital alarm clock and wake up to your favorite music! SpotOn Music Alarm Clock for YouTube is an amazing alarm clock that lets you pick and set the music you want to wake up to.
🌅 WAKE UP ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
SpotOn is a unique alarm clock app that plays YouTube playlists and tracks as the alarm. Schedule your own wake up time with a smart alarm clock, quickly search for any YouTube video and set it as an alarm on your phone or tablet. Use your favorite songs and videos from YouTube as an alarm and start your days like never before!
✂️ EASILY CREATE & EDIT YOUTUBE PLAYLISTS
Not only that your alarm will ring with your favorite tracks, but you can also create YouTube playlists, browse for videos, add the ones you love to your YouTube playlists and shuffle them to wake up to a different song every day. SpotOn is a perfect YouTube alarm app for Android users that want to wake up feeling fresh. Open your eyes with your favorite songs, stop waking up with a boring and common alarm clock!
⌚️ SPOTON ALARM CLOCK FOR YOUTUBE FEATURES
✔️ Create your own waking up schedule
✔️ Add as many alarms as you want
✔️ Easily search for any YouTube video
✔️ Add your favorite tracks as a music alarm clock
✔️ Make your personal music alarm playlists
✔️ Shuffle playlists & wake up to a different song every day
✔️ Sort & edit music & videos within the music alarm clock app
✔️ Enable/Disable with one touch only
✔️ FREE to use YouTube alarm clock
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Start your day in a positive tone.
Ratings and Reviews
2.2 out of 5
5 ★ (3029)
4 ★ (635)
3 ★ (516)
2 ★ (317)
1 ★ (933)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I had this app for a week and it worked great. Having had it previously, I remember the phone needs to be on to work properly, so I set up a separate alarm right before to wake my phone. Now it won't use my video as an alarm but rather the default alarm sound of my phone, without pulling up the app at all, so there's absolutely no way to turn off the sound. I deleted the app to turn it off. If you can't turn off the alarm, it just makes waking up more painful.
- 2 ★: I understand that this app is going some "interesting changes" by youtube. I really hope that the music can come back asap, because I have been late for work twice in the past week. In the meantime could you add more other default music to the alarms so that I won't have to wake up to some annoying alarm which I will just shut it off immediately?
- 5 ★: I was having a lot of trouble finding apps that could play my music as an alarm (why it didn't come with my device in the first place I'll never know), and I couldn't find any songs I wanted. But this one was different. Because it's connected with YouTube, it has pretty much every song to exsist, and it's really simple to use. It's not overcomplicated, and the adds in it aren't too obnoxious. I'd totally recommend it to anyone who's been having trouble finding something that works.
- 2 ★: It was great at first. Being able to listen to my favorite songs. But now it doesn't work! Every Time it goes off, instead of playing the song, it plays the phone's default alarm. When I try to change the song or make a new alarm it won't let me search for it! It can't load! Edit: thank you, I'm sorry that happened.
- 3 ★: when i found this app i was so in love. i hated waking up to shrill ringing or cringy soothing tunes. this app was heaven. but now, i can't even wake up because when i try to pick new music for an alarm i already have or a new one, it doesn't complete my searches so i'm just left with a blank screen. even before that, any alarm i did have set wouldn't go off. please do you best to fix this problem, i really want to continue using your app.
- 1 ★: So.... it was working ok at first! My first complaint is that I pay for youtube premium already and in order to "remove ads", I was requested to pay for this app. So there's that. Then I was able to select a from a couple "not all" playlists of mine, but no specific song off playlists. Now, it doesn't do any of those things! Just plays a basic alarm, I cant select any playlist nor video, and when trying to search the youtube, it's just blank....? So all in all its proven useless sadly.
- 4 ★: It's a functional app. You get to choose any YouTube video at all to play when you want it to. However, there are drawbacks. You cannot modulate the volume at which the video plays. If your song is over and you're still asleep, then you're SOL and going to be late for work. Also, the media volume is modified up to the alarm level. I would like to have ny media volume reset to its previous state, thank you. That's some laziness on the developer end.
- 3 ★: I thought this was a great idea for an app. I did the "remove ads" option before I tried it. it logged into my YouTube account just fine but it won't show my playlist. it also won't show any videos when I do a search within the app so I paid for an app that currently does nothing. the alarm won't set unless I pick a video but it won't let me pick any videos. They are quick to respond when i reported my issue so i gave them some more stars. Will add more if they resolve their issue with youtube.
- 5 ★: Used it everyday to wake up, today the alarm didn't go off and no it won't search YouTube or my playlists. I've cleared cache, app data, reinstalled and tried different Google accounts, none of it works. Edit: Thanks for replying, I'll switch back to 5 stars, not your fault, hopefully it gets fixed. YouTube as a company sucks : P
- 5 ★: You can literally use any youtube video as your alarm whether it be songs or anything else. Best alarm app for sure. I can wake up to any song I want with this. The only thing is that it needs wifi to wake you up with the youtube video. If you dont have wifi and still pick a song, when the alarm goes off, it wont play the song, but it will wake you up with a default alarm sound. Other than that, its awesome! 👍 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 3 ★: exactly what i need as an alarm. but sometimes the videos dont play or only play for 1 minute and then shut off. I also wish there was a setting where it would play the playlist untill I shut off the alarm, cause i actually wake up to podcasts rather than anoying sounds that i just want to shut off but it takes more than a minute to get my brain thinking first thing in the morning.
- 5 ★: Great, simple, to the point. Set your time, day or days of the week, and can have multiple alarms. You pick youtube videos or playlists to run as an alarm. (something loud to make sure you get up course) Maybe my only complaint is just that, I see no option to play music from file, which is unfortunate (in case you're not sleeping near friendly wifi) Still, great app.
- 1 ★: Please fix or help! App is currently unusable, just plays my phones stock alarm sound. Also, unable to search YouTube to change or select new songs etc. I use to love this! Clean interface and easy to find your YouTube account playlists. Would also love if in the settings there was an option to choose what stock alarm to play if YouTube doesn't work. Would be even better if I could make a play list from mp3s on my phone too.
- 5 ★: Plays YouTube playlists as alarms! I lovr waking up to specific music Ive lined up on YouTube! I gave it 5 stars becausr thats what I wanted and it does exatly that... I wish you could edit the start time of a song..the fade in sort of accomplishes that but some songs start of a little slower it would be cool to have a way to program them to start one minute in or 37 seconds... Whatever it takes to get you to the part you know is really gonna open youd eyes and get you moving!!!
- 1 ★: The app worked great for about 2 weeks, except for creating playlists. I was able to connect my YouTube playlists instead, but now the app only plays the first song of my YouTube playlists selected. Now I cannot access my YouTube accounts lists either. Not sure what went wrong. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but the app doesn't work properly. Frustrating
Instruction for installing SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.bitak.spotonalarmyt-v1.2.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSpotOn alarm clock for YouTube app apk 1.2.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
Previous versionsSpotOn alarm clock for YouTube 1.2.6:
Published on: September 08, 2020
File size: 6.2 MB
SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube 1.2.5:
Published on: September 27, 2019
File size: 6.1 MB
SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube 1.2.4:
Published on: February 07, 2019
File size: 5.7 MB
SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube 1.2.3:
Published on: November 14, 2018
File size: 5.7 MB
SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube 1.2.2:
Published on: November 12, 2018
File size: 5.3 MB
SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube 1.2.1:
Published on: October 17, 2018
File size: 5.2 MB