|File size:||43 MB|
|Publish date:||June 17, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Auto & Vehicles Apps|
About Bird app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBird app is a free Android Auto & Vehicles app, has been published by Bird Rides, Inc. on June 17, 2019.
Bird 220.127.116.11 is latest version of Bird app updated by CloudApks.com on June 16, 2021. On this page you can find Bird apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Bird app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionBird gives you access to shared electric scooters and personal electric vehicles in 100+ locations worldwide. Whether you’re headed to work, class, or just need a breath of fresh air, Bird gets you to your destination with ease. No traffic, no pollution—just you, the open road, and a sustainable way to travel around the neighborhood. Be free. Enjoy the ride.
Use the Bird app to ride with our partners: Brum, Wolf, YoYoWay, Scroll, Skootel, Sherpa, EVIKES, Glow, and Lava.
HOW IT WORKS
Download the app, load up your account, and get ready to fly. You can also pay with your Bird app at local businesses in select locations.
• Create your account
• Find and scan a vehicle’s QR code
• Fly responsibly
• Park with care
• Keep the public right-of-way clear
• End your ride
AN ELECTRIC ALTERNATIVE
Bird works with cities, universities, and partners across the globe to provide a sustainable transportation option that complements existing transit systems and reduces our reliance on cars. Powered by electricity, our fleet of personal electric scooters and vehicles helps reduce pollution and traffic, making cities more livable for everyone.
• Avoid riding on sidewalks, unless local law requires or permits.
• Wear a helmet when you ride.
• Park clear of walkways, driveways, and access ramps.
• Visit bird.co/safety to learn the rules of the road.
Make money in your spare time by keeping our electric scooters and vehicles charged and ready to ride. Become a Bird Flyer at flyers.bird.co
BIRD AROUND THE WORLD
Bird is currently available in 100+ cities and universities worldwide. Find Birds near you at bird.co/map
Ratings and Reviews
|4.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (2194)
4 ★ (373)
3 ★ (1140)
2 ★ (4886)
1 ★ (53381)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Ok, it's definitely hot outside. But less than 3 mins from being inside, and as soon as I opened the app my phone went nuclear. Of course it happened just in time to start my ride but before I could actually unlock. Spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to cool my phone before I could open the app again and actually unlock and ride. Could have walked by then, but didn't want to leave as I knew it had started my ride. Pixel 3.
- 5 ★: I used to ride Tier mostly before coming to Stockholm, but once I got here, I realised that Tier scooters are a bit thin on the ground, plus often don't work even though they show as available in the app. I registered with Bird, because there's always a scooter around when you need one and when the wife asks how I got home so fast, I can say "I picked up a bird", which makes the 15 year old hidden in me chuckle a bit. 🤷♂️
- 1 ★: Terrible customer service. I placed a $700 order for my own personal scooter and paid $60 extra for priority shipping. The package was said to arrive within 1-3 days on the website yet its been over a week and it's still not here yet. I don't even have a tracking number and customer support is unable to be reached at all? Their phone lines don't work and they give one sentence replies on email that don't solve the issue.
- 5 ★: I kind of lost it over some annoying features--truth is these are the best torchy scooters that can climb steep terrain. They are better than Lyft and Link which I had to push up hills in San Diego CA also I went 12 miles up and down hills easy with Bird No prob for the excellent engineering in each Scooter. I do not know how they can shlep my 160 lb body up & down steep hills for hours on a charge
- 2 ★: Actually scrolls are good, price is little bit more then others but thats okey, it has other benefits, for example it a lot and there is a big chance to get free scroll near you very easy. But, there is a veeeeery big faulty with support. I charged twice mistakely and there is no response from anyone 😒 okey maybe it wasn't a lot of but this kind of cases make me feel unsafe, to add my bank card 😬
- 1 ★: I stopped renting bird scooters in favor of spin and lime. If you're in a hurry and you're on a bird scooter they literally won't allow you to end the ride several areas leaving it open for someone else to ride. This is the only scooter service that won't allow me to end a ride that's on a sidewalk the other companies I can end them in the exact same place without issue. I only preferred bird scooters because I think they're slightly faster but they are poorly maintained
- 1 ★: Avoid these at all costs. I reserved one to ride and once I got there the vehicle did not accelerate and the app does not provide you with any tools to deal with this and get your money back. Wasted both my time and money.
- 1 ★: Unusable, took payment but to unlock scooter it says to upload ID and photo which I did but keeps coming back with unknown error. Spent half an hour trying different methods. Tried to open ticket in app and keeps saying message failed to send and now cannot click on message button to try a new message. Restarting app let's me open another new ticket but again message fails to send. Why take payment before ID is validated...Emailed for refund
- 1 ★: I paid for a monthly pass which is supposed to be unlimited unlocks and the first 30 minutes free and still being charged to unlock and ride it. I'm done...for as much as I'm being charged I'll just buy my own.
- 1 ★: The app gave me in error when I was trying nto unlock it and after a minute when walked away by the scooter got unlocked so I needed to go back and lock it.then after I added balance it disappeared.then i got double charged. Wrote to support,no response!:(
- 2 ★: It's too expensive. I kept getting charged $3 just to start plus extra per minute. The $3 should be a one time fee and not constant. It's an amazing experience but I think it's overpriced. You should charge by the mile and not by the min. Until then, I'll be taking the bus. Free at least.
- 5 ★: very useful as a tourist it's a quick and easy to use and so much fun to use one of these if you know how to ride a scooter this will be easy cheers.🍻
- 1 ★: App will continue charging you after the initial amount you select to pay for. It does not stop the scooter or even give you a notification that you're being overcharged. Got an unexpected $140 charge after an hour of riding. Will not be using ever again
- 2 ★: Was fine, but its either almost dead or across town and pay starts immediately, needs to be some way to charge when moving instead of when stopped for minutes or locked
- 2 ★: Said i had a free ride it wasn't. Charged me $3 each time i got on scooters with dead batteries except once they gave me back $2.50. And most of the scooters in the same area but batteries are near dead and can ride only a block or two.
Instruction for installing Bird app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Bird app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (co.bird.android-v18.104.22.168.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBird app apk 22.214.171.124 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsBird 126.96.36.199:
Published on: June 17, 2019
File size: 43 MB
Published on: June 14, 2019
File size: 43.1 MB
Published on: June 04, 2019
File size: 42.9 MB
Published on: May 28, 2019
File size: 42.1 MB
Published on: May 14, 2019
File size: 40.4 MB
Published on: May 03, 2019
File size: 40.2 MB