See all previous versions
|File size:||77.9 MB|
|Publish date:||November 06, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About UBell app
Table of contents
- CloudApks's Review
- What's New
- Translation (English)
- User's Reviews
- Instruction for installing
CloudApks's reviewUBell app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Maxwell Wang on November 06, 2020.
UBell 1.1.3 is latest version of UBell app updated by CloudApks.com on November 08, 2020. On this page you can find UBell apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
UBell app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)修改安卓5.0系统云存储闪退问题
Translation (English)Wake on LAN
Support PIR and key phone call
Answering support lock screen
Support real-time two-way voice and video viewing
Support video query and return
Ratings and Reviews
|2.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (439)
4 ★ (126)
3 ★ (78)
2 ★ (78)
1 ★ (253)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: When the bell is ringing, the app doesn't push a notification or ring, so its useless
- 1 ★: app is unusable with my Android tv box because there is no camera to enable the QR code to be scanned. Please provide an option to manually enter an ID
- 1 ★: So delayed And doesn't go off all the time someone is at the door Let down really for the price Re set it. Now it doesn't work
- 4 ★: I'm still learning but one thing I don't like is the view is not wide enough but other than that it works fine
- 2 ★: App is freezing up, will reinstall and see how that goes. No faith in this app whatsoever.
- 3 ★: Have been using this app for a while, butnow wont recognise my SD card. I tried reformatting, but it fails to format. Can you fix this please?
- 1 ★: I don't like it cheap notification don't work people come walk up onto the porch doesn't let you know who's there or equipment sometimes it works and sometimes it don't
- 3 ★: The notification is HORRIBLE 😞😞😞. Everything else works fine...
- 1 ★: This is a camera with LED motion lights. The camera picture quality is very good. However the microphone has a weird chirping sound all the time, not very useable. It's only been up for a second day and the app is not connecting to the camera. We tried with and without wifi not good. Tried on different phones, still nothing. Tried a wifi booster still not connecting. Update: This is a piece of junk now solar power does not charge at all The cost doesn't add up, if you can't use the product.
- 1 ★: WARNING!!! Battery killer almost killed my phone off!!! spent hours trying to figure out the cause turned out it was this app.
- 1 ★: Where are the instructions?? installing the doorbell it melted the transformer ! Power backing to is shorted! app is inadequate.. no cloud access. no controls 4 SD card... no saving videos u don't view... no changing date stuck on 2016... no volume control. Usb will charge battery.. no storage control...useless no usable features how 2 change the date and time??? And these screen shots are not accurate
- 2 ★: Often non functional. The video often just won't connect and, when it does, it gets ridiculously choppy. I have an incredible modem and router with lightning fast connection speeds and this camera set up is constantly getting slower and slower.
- 4 ★: My front door camera works well. I am very pleased with it. My second camera is located on the back of the house, however this has yet to refresh since july Not sure what is going with it? I am trying to trouble shoot it but no luck yet.
- 2 ★: The device is interesting. I didn't want to spend a bunch on a RING doorbell but I think I'm going to have to. This one as soon as I unplug it, it doesn't have power. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Not enough instruction comes with it, so everything has been a guessing game. I would love to figure this power situation out so I can use this. Please anyone, a little help?
- 1 ★: No detection zone setup (major issue). No notification ringtone setup. No option to save to the cloud; But the first menu is there? Battery indicator goes up and down even though it's on AC. Not recording 90% of videos. Won't pull up 75% of the time unless you attempt it multiple times. Random, annoying AF notifications when there is absolutely nothing there to see. No option to set how long recordings are saved. Time is off by 43.5 months; can't set. Documentation is almost non-existent.
Instruction for installing UBell app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download UBell app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (cn.ubia.UBell-v1.1.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsUBell app apk 1.1.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String].
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsUBell 1.1.3:
Published on: November 06, 2020
File size: 77.9 MB
Published on: September 25, 2020
File size: 77.9 MB
Published on: May 30, 2020
File size: 44.2 MB
Published on: May 25, 2020
File size: 44.4 MB
Published on: May 12, 2020
File size: 44.4 MB
Published on: April 03, 2020
File size: 44.4 MB