Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) 5.6.1-gp
See all previous versions
|File size:||6.1 MB|
|Publish date:||November 26, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDev Tools(Android Developer Tools) app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Trinea on November 26, 2019.
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) 5.6.1-gp is latest version of Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. App Info: Fix view info of large App fail, such as Alipay and WeChat
2. Open Project: Modify the icon of open projects shortcut
3. Fix some fc
4. Other: Modify the accessibility description
The DescriptionAndroid Dev Tools is a powerful, productive, automation, essential Android Development Assistant, It can improve your development productivity. It can be used to decompile other App, view layout and view of other app, view color of screen(color sampler or eyedropper), view newest open projects, view the activities history, view manifest of any apps, view recently used or installed apps, pull any app's apk or so, debug applications, view phone hardware and software-related information and so on, the more features will be added later. including:
► Decompile other apps
View app's java file, resource and other file easily, support share files
► Add Layout Inspector Tool
View or export layout and view info of other app, can show view id, width height, parent and child view, coordinate of view.
► View screen color
Similar to Photoshop's color sampler tool or eyedropper, you can view or copy the color and coordinate of any other App easily, and more ARGB and CMYK
► View the latest open source projects daily
A well-selected daily Android open source project.
► View the activity history
View the appName, packageName, title, icon, start time of the activity opened, also include current activity, top activity. support open in small window mode.
► View manifest of any apps
View manifest of any apps, search any content of manifest, save manifest to sdcard in text or html.
► App Management——View info of apps
You can manage your app easily. View apps installed, recently used apps, recently installed apps in grid mode.
View app package name, version, uid, apk dir, so dir, data dir, first install and last upgrade time, component info and so on.
► Pull apk or so of apps
Pull any app's source apk or so file.
► Quickly open or close the options in the developer options
The original tens of seconds to shorten the operation of a click. Including show screen layout, debug gpu overdraw, show layout updates, forced GPU rendering, show GPU view updates, show GPU Rendering, show pointer position, strict mode, don't keep activities, stay awake, Running Service.
Note: This part of the function is to solve the cumbersome operation of the developer option through the automated way, if you are tired of the cumbersome operation of the developer option also, then this tool is for you. If you need a tool different from the system developer option, this is not what you want, don't install it, thanks.
► Quickly view the system info
include system version information, hardware information, screen information, CPU information, virtual machine information, network-related information, ID-related information.
► Quickly open other common functions
include settings, System UI Tuner, language switching, developer options, my applications.
(1) You can add tool shortcuts to the desktop by long pressing the tool icon;
(2) You can add tool widgets to the desktop;
(3) You can start the tool through the shortcut quickly on Android 7.1, long pressing the application icon in the desktop;
(4) You can add the tool to the notification bar by Quick Settings Tile on Android 7.0.
By these shortcuts. You even don't need to open the app.
Accessibility Service：We use this feature to turn on or off some developer options automatically, get classname of current activity to save your time. We can use this feature only after your authorization, We promise not to collect any of your information.
It is available for Android 4.0 and above, include Android Q, Android Pie, Android Oreo, Android Nougat, Android Marshmallow, Android Lollipop MR1, Android Lollipop, Android KitKat, Android Jelly Bean MR2, Android Jelly Bean MR1, Android Jelly Bean, Android Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
Welcome to follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Dev-Tools-917225741954586/
Ratings and Reviews
|4.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (4,340)
4 ★ (427)
3 ★ (178)
2 ★ (53)
1 ★ (200)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Got charged for the Pro Version somehow, anyway the dev team was very quick to refund me, no questions asked and I didn't notice the payment until at least 5 days after purchasing. Great application to tweak hidden system functions backed by an awesome Dev Team!
- 5 ★: Good app,easy to use and can gift my android phone is much better working..thanks for the good and useful to me.
- 5 ★: Wishing there was more free-user functionality! Good attempt 🤪
- 5 ★: I just ran for the first time and I'm impressed 🤔☺️
- 3 ★: doesn't help with direction of what I should be doing. I'm trying to learn how to Root my phone set up basic apps that I have built that sorta thing. All I ever get though from any type of site I look into is spam and redirection with little to no help...
- 5 ★: Jaclyn Bird is a total dummy. posting this review here to counter that ridiculous 1 star comment. It's the least I could do for such a magnificent tool. 👍👍
- 5 ★: Good so far. Add in a way to unlock the bootloader and its golden.
- 5 ★: Best App if you have the Knowledge what to use it for. (' - ').lol Wink Wink
- 5 ★: everything I needed to know about my phone is right here! wish I had down this app sooner
- 5 ★: I have no idea how to use this but interested in learning
- 3 ★: c ŕmore in depth UI capabilities. It expands the users ability to obtain more information fo system functionsl.
- 5 ★: so tar so good it seems to perform as it is billed and i onow if used wisely can be a great app for all
- 5 ★: Nice! Everything you need to know for yout device is in this app!
- 5 ★: Great app! I needed this to learn more about certain apks, like targetSDKversion or exact package name. Now I don't distract our engineers with silly questions)
- 5 ★: Really good app can do a lot of things like delete bullcrap apps that come on device.
Instruction for installing Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (cn.trinea.android.developertools-v5.6.1-gp.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDev Tools(Android Developer Tools) app apk 5.6.1-gp apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsDev Tools(Android Developer Tools) 5.6.1-gp:
Published on: November 26, 2019
File size: 6.1 MB
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) 5.6.0-gp:
Published on: November 12, 2019
File size: 7 MB
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) 5.5.9-gp:
Published on: October 22, 2019
File size: 7 MB
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) 5.5.8-gp:
Published on: October 15, 2019
File size: 7 MB
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) 5.5.7:
Published on: October 09, 2019
File size: 6.5 MB
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) 5.5.6:
Published on: October 09, 2019
File size: 6.5 MB