Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info 6.3.7-gp
|File size:||4.6 MB|
|Publish date:||June 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Trinea on June 13, 2021.
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info 6.3.7-gp is latest version of Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info app updated by CloudApks.com on June 15, 2021. On this page you can find Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. Fix startup crash, view network info crash on Android 10 and above.
2. Fix click not work bug of file manager.
3. Fix files cannot be saved on Android 10 and above
4. Add more Android version information
The DescriptionAndroid Dev Tools is a powerful, productive, automation, essential Android Development Assistant, It can improve your development productivity. It can be used to decompile other app, view layout detail info of other app, view color of screen(color sampler or eyedropper), view the latest open source projects, view activity history, view manifest of any apps, view recently used or installed apps, extract apk or so, debug applications, view phone hardware and software-related information and so on, the more features will be added later. including:
► Decompile other app(Paid)
View app's java file, resource and other file easily, support share files
► App Layout Inspector Tool(Paid)
View or export layout or view info of other app, can show view id, width height, parent and child view, coordinate of view.
► View screen color(Paid)
Similar to color sampler tool or eyedropper, you can view or copy the color and coordinate of any other App easily, and more ARGB and CMYK
► View the latest open source projects daily(Free)
A well-selected daily Android open source project.
► View activity history(Paid)
View the appName, packageName, title, icon, start time of the activity opened, also include current activity, top activity. support open in small window mode.
► View manifest of any apps(Paid)
View manifest of any apps, search any content of manifest, save manifest to sdcard in text or html.
► App Management—View info of apps(Free)
You can manage your app easily. View apps installed, recently used apps, recently installed apps in grid mode.
View app package name, version, uid, apk dir, so dir, data dir, first install and last upgrade time, component info and so on.
► Extract apk or so of apps(Paid)
Extract any app's source apk or so file.
► Open or close the options in the developer options quickly(Free)
What used to take seconds is reduced to one click! it includes show screen layout, debug gpu overdraw, show layout updates, forced GPU rendering, show GPU view updates, show GPU Rendering, show pointer position, strict mode, don't keep activities, stay awake, Running Service.
Note: This part of the function is to solve the cumbersome operation of the developer option through the automated way, if you are tired of the cumbersome operation of the developer option also, then this tool is for you. If you need a tool different from the system developer option, this is not what you want, don't install it, thanks.
► View the system info quickly(Free)
includes system version information, hardware information, screen information, CPU information, virtual machine information, network-related information, Device ID information.
► Open other common features quickly(Free)
includes settings, System UI Tuner, language switching, developer options, my applications.
(1) You can add tool shortcuts to the desktop by long pressing the tool icon;
(2) You can add tool widgets to the desktop;
(3) You can start the tool through the shortcut quickly on Android 7.1, long pressing the application icon in the desktop;
(4) You can add the tool to the notification bar by Quick Settings Tile on Android 7.0.
By these shortcuts. You even don't need to open the app.
It is available for Android 4.0 and above, include Android Q, Android Pie, Android Oreo, Android Nougat, Android Marshmallow, Android Lollipop MR1, Android Lollipop, Android KitKat, Android Jelly Bean MR2, Android Jelly Bean MR1, Android Jelly Bean, Android Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
Any suggestions or bugs are welcome to give us feedback:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Dev-Tools-917225741954586/
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (1063)
4 ★ (208)
3 ★ (566)
2 ★ (1013)
1 ★ (9561)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: I have purchased the premium version mainly for using the Decompiler option but everytime I try to decompile an app your app crashes. I have even emailed you around 7 days ago but no response. It will be good if I get my money back. Thanks
- 1 ★: Sorry to give 1 star but emailed you on 26/3/21 to say since update 21/3/21 app keeps crashing on my s10 so far no reply... I have uninstalled cleared any leftovers and reinstalled twice to no avail still crashing on pro version...
- 5 ★: This app it's a good one, it make someone to know the strenght of phone you had, also show how your device network good or poor you are nice app, thanks.
- 4 ★: Amazing !! but why are some of the icons not responding? like decompile?
- 5 ★: Density: 560 dp / xxxhdpi / 3.5x Exact Density: 571.5 * 569.575 dp Resolution: 1440 * 2960 px Available Resolution: 1440 * 2792 px Screen Size: 2.5" * 5.2" / 5.8 Inches
- 5 ★: App keeps crashing after update. Still give it 5 stars because when it works it great!
- 5 ★: I owe you or you all an apology..... I've dealt with many faulty apps i jumped the gun. And was having flash backs .... lol This all goes way back as some may know. Please accept my apology and over look my ignorance. I have a few lost top notch domains. And not that I'm going to just give it away. But I will help the one's who helped me. The sad thing is this has affected my life greatly. I lost the ones I was even doing it for. And I couldn't stop because nobody believed me. Sorry guys.
- 5 ★: Doesn't open. Just crashes. I mean if I open the app from launcher, it doesn't. Just closes.
- 1 ★: The app continuously crashes in the background on my phone and won't open.
- 5 ★: Great app does everything it describes it does and easy to navigate and use
- 5 ★: Just got pro version havnt tried the unlocked features yet but it so far has it has preformed well and it has been useful. Thank you devs
- 5 ★: Really like this app 💯. Be of courage and keep adding more awesome features ✔✔✔
- 4 ★: Seem to be potentially useful tools as I'm a beginner 🔰. Still learning
- 5 ★: Usefull for your own project ideas. Some settings may be obvious but good for those working to get there.
- 3 ★: Add the dex editor plus feature for premium users because it is useful for mod editing,, All MT manager features are tried to add to this application. Thanks
Instruction for installing Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (cn.trinea.android.developertools-v6.3.7-gp.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info app apk 6.3.7-gp apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsDev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info 6.3.7-gp:
Published on: June 13, 2021
File size: 4.6 MB
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info 6.3.6-gp:
Published on: April 19, 2021
File size: 4.6 MB
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info 6.3.5-gp:
Published on: March 22, 2021
File size: 4.6 MB
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info 6.3.3-gp:
Published on: March 01, 2021
File size: 4.9 MB
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info 6.3.1-gp:
Published on: November 05, 2020
File size: 4.9 MB
Dev Tools(Android Developer Tools) - Device Info 6.3.0-gp:
Published on: October 29, 2020
File size: 4.9 MB