|File size:||7.4 MB|
|Publish date:||April 11, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About ClubCorp app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewClubCorp app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by ClubCorp USA, Inc. on April 11, 2021.
ClubCorp v1.7.1 is latest version of ClubCorp app updated by CloudApks.com on June 09, 2021. On this page you can find ClubCorp apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
ClubCorp app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Minor bug fixes.
The DescriptionClubCorp Club Life
The Club Life app connects Members and guests with ClubCorp clubs across the country. With access to your club 24/7, staying connected is more convenient and easier than ever. Private club golf, dining, events and more are now just a click away.
The Club Life app allows Members at select clubs to:
• Make and manage your home club reservations including tee times, dining and events
• Stay in touch with the latest club news with messages from the club
• View your club calendar of events
• Access the club Member Directory and edit your Member profile
• View your statements and pay bills
Guests can also view information and amenities available at ClubCorp clubs, including hours of operation, driving directions, and contact information all through the ClubLife app.
We are rolling out the ClubLife app to our Clubs over a 90-day period. Not all Clubs are enabled at this time. If you have any questions, please check with your Club to see if the app has been enabled.
Ratings and Reviews
2.3 out of 5
5 ★ (84)
4 ★ (28)
3 ★ (10)
2 ★ (12)
1 ★ (31)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Works well but won't let me edit a reservation. It just crashes and closes.
- 2 ★: Just got the app a couple of weeks ago. I like the ease of seeing my tee times. Making tee time at other course was easy. But NO GPS! Our club is getting new carts. They are taking out our gps screens. We are being told to use this app as rangefinder now but it DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. Won't find any course at all in entire nation. Works on my friend's iPhone. Seems like Android users not able to use GPS feature. Very very frustrated.
- 1 ★: App is extremely slow and basically non operational the majority of the time. Trying to book tee times and it just times out. Can't find names of other members to add to the time etc. Club corp needs to spend some money and improve this app.
- 2 ★: Works great on my husband's iPhone but on my android phone, doesn't show event descriptions
- 1 ★: No real improvements in the App. No thought given to providing quality of service by management! Sad!!
- 2 ★: Lots of errors when trying to load golf courses and reserve tee time as well as dinner reservations. Please make fixes to this app!
- 1 ★: This app stinks out loud. It's embarrassing that people pay to use this app.
- 4 ★: Everything works except for the statements section. It still displays my monthly charge due even though I am set up for auto pay through ACH and paid it on the 14th of this month. A little confusing to see that I still owe my monthly dues when I actually don't. I like that my dinner reservations show up on the home screen of the app, and i can now make reservations through the app instead of calling the club. It is also nice to see the calendar of events for my clubs.
- 1 ★: Horrible app. Was told I had to setup a new account and I get the message "invalid user". How is a new user invalid? Finally created account. Total balance for month is shown but with no transactions separately listed. So little information. Obviously rushed out before it was ready. Message center lacks ability to send messages, only receive "notifications". Event detail only lists place, no price listed. Basically everything I've looked at looks incomplete.
- 2 ★: Not Reliable. I have this on my Android phone and on my Apple iPad. It is reliable on neither. Sometimes it works well, but sometimes it just sits and spins or gives me an error message when I make a tee time. They just raised dues $50 per month. Take some of that increase and make a better app.
- 5 ★: This is a wonderful app, which we wanted for years. It's great not to have to call for tee times & wait on hold for a long time 🙄. It worked intermittently at first & still goes down occasionally; but, is fully functional most of the time. thank you Club Corp!
- 2 ★: you know what would be cool? if this app could be used to locate other clubs where you have privilages available based on your membership level (which it should be able to look up) when you're traveling. Scheduling a tee time or a meal at my local club isn't really a good trick...hooking me up with a Clubcorp property while I'm traveling without having to look it up and figure out if my membership level gives me access to golf or dining or gym there (or if I already used it) would be useful
- 2 ★: Sometimes works perfectly to reserve tee times, other times an absolute waste of time with error messages! Very frustrating! Latest update done yesterday, 11/13/2020, cannot reserve any tee times at my home club or network clubs! Yet another update with nothing but NEGATIVE results! Does anyone test the updates prior to release?!? It's Saturday & phones closed due to ridiculously short hours, so now I have to wait until Monday to call Clubcorp & beg for a tee time, tired of poor service!
- 2 ★: every time i try to make a tee time i get an error message. every time. error is "reservation is being maintained by another user" That would make sense if perhaps someone had that time open on their app and was making a tee time. however it lasts for hours every time (any other user would time out), and it happens every time. please fix
- 1 ★: Unusable. As many have reported, most can't even log in. You constantly get messages like you need a Cap letter as part of the password, which clearly is there. I also notice there is no replies from the app developers in the reviews. My guess is they don't care.
Instruction for installing ClubCorp app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download ClubCorp app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (clubcorp.com.clubcorp-vv1.7.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsClubCorp app apk v1.7.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsClubCorp v1.7.1:
Published on: April 11, 2021
File size: 7.4 MB
Published on: January 23, 2021
File size: 7.3 MB
Published on: November 16, 2020
File size: 5.4 MB
Published on: November 11, 2020
File size: 5.4 MB
Published on: October 02, 2020
File size: 5.9 MB
Published on: November 07, 2020
File size: 5.8 MB