Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 2.0
|File size:||3.5 MB|
|Publish date:||September 16, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Advanced Mobile Apps for Science & Education on September 16, 2020.
Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 2.0 is latest version of Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 app updated by CloudApks.com on September 20, 2020. On this page you can find Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fix some bugs.
Add great new features.
The DescriptionMo-cubed: Mobile Molecular Modeling
Mo-cubed is perhaps the most comprehensive mobile solution for chemical information to date! It can be used by teachers and students as an educational tool to chemistry courses at all levels as well by scientists to search for chemical information available at public databases or to compute physical/chemical properties of interests using quantum chemistry in the cloud.
1. Build Molecular Structure in 3D: A slick 3D molecular builder enables users to build/edit molecule similar to that of balls & sticks chemistry toolkits. Alternatively, users can draw molecules in 2D and then convert it into 3D for further editing or requesting tasks.
2. Search Chemical Information on public databases: Currently it enables users to search Pubchem database.
3. Predict IR, 1H-NMR, 13C-NMR, and Mass spectra.
4. Compute/Predict structure and chemical properties by quantum chemistry: Users can request search for a stable structure and compute its chemical properties using quantum chemistry method (currently it uses a semi-empirical molecular orbital method from the MOPAC2012 program).
5. Analyze chemical info in 3D: View Molecular orbitals, Electrostatic potential surface in 3D. Analyze structure and other calculated properties such as bond orders, atomic partial charge, atom valency.
6. Store data on your Android phone and/or share it to friends/collaborators.
You can also use the Screenmeet app to show how the app works to your students and friends by display your phone screen to your laptop which can be connected to a projector.
Download, Enjoy and Tell your friends about Mo-cubed.
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (14)
4 ★ (5)
3 ★ (18)
2 ★ (25)
1 ★ (118)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: not able to save structures
- 5 ★: If i only had this while in high school
- 5 ★: Please add lone pair electrons.
- 5 ★: Wow! Nough' said...
- 5 ★: Really accurate heat of formations for gas phase...plus a userfriendly media awsome:)
- 4 ★: I like it though there are a few problems. Whenever you change a molecule from 2D to 3D, all of the double bonds are turned to single bonds; the atom limit is just annoying, and the stucture/bond generation is extremely glitchy! Other than those small problems, it's a really good app! I would give it five stars but yeah....
- 5 ★: Terrific app! Careful using NMR estimation data though it can be very wrong. Use something like chemdraw instead to compute, or scifinder database.
- 5 ★: Wow! But it still can be made best. Team I request you please allow us to rotate the single bond it will also help us understanding the Newman and sawhorse projection. Hope you see my review:) Although the app is best,I believe for chemistry models.
- 5 ★: I'm Glad To Know That You Guys Actually Update This Simulator, I Loved I When I Made A Video On It And I Still Do. Keep Up The Good Work
- 3 ★: It used to work well on Galaxy S2, but now, even for small molecules as HF, it keeps on loading when I try to request any service. This issue has emerged on Huawei Nova Smart
- 4 ★: Please allow us to search molecules by common English names through internet in the same way as public Id. Or add a separate section which can search the public Id of a molecule (which we can enter to search here) by typing its name.
- 5 ★: Great! How long till we can pay to lift the 50 atom limit?
- 5 ★: Surprisingly good! Would be nice to see it expanded to include other quantum chemistry methods in the future.
- 5 ★: The best app for 3d molecular structures .tells all the properties of molecules too
- 5 ★: A very good app for constructing 3 D molecular structure of organic compound 😄😄😄
Instruction for installing Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (club.amase.mocubed-v2.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 app apk 2.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
Previous versionsMobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 2.0:
Published on: September 16, 2020
File size: 3.5 MB
Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 2.0:
Published on: January 06, 2020
File size: 3.5 MB
Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 1.66:
Published on: July 09, 2018
File size: 3.5 MB
Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 1.63:
Published on: December 19, 2016
File size: 3.1 MB
Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 1.62:
Published on: August 18, 2018
File size: 3.2 MB
Mobile Molecular Modeling -Mo3 1.61:
Published on: August 18, 2018
File size: 2.7 MB