HTTP Request Shortcuts 2.4.0
|File size:||4.8 MB|
|Publish date:||April 26, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About HTTP Request Shortcuts app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHTTP Request Shortcuts app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Waboodoo on April 26, 2021.
HTTP Request Shortcuts 2.4.0 is latest version of HTTP Request Shortcuts app updated by CloudApks.com on June 08, 2021. On this page you can find HTTP Request Shortcuts apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
HTTP Request Shortcuts app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionPlace shortcuts (widgets) on your home screen to submit HTTP requests to all your favorite RESTful APIs, webservices and other URL resources. Great for home automation projects!
- HTTP and HTTPS
- GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH, HEAD, OPTIONS and TRACE
- Basic Authentication, Digest Authentication & Bearer Authentication
- Custom request headers
- Custom request body (text only)
- Upload files as form-data
- Option to accept all certificates (if you know what you're doing)
- Support for HTTP proxies
- Built-in icons, support for Ipack icons and custom icons
- Display response as a toast, window or dialog, or run silently
- Grouping into categories through tabs
- Value injection through variables (e.g., text, numbers, passwords, selections, colors, dates, …)
- Import & Export in JSON or cURL format
- 3rd party integration (e.g. Tasker)
- Themes (with Dark Mode support)
Some ideas what to use HTTP shortcuts for:
- Execute a script on your web server
- Control your home automation system and IoT devices
- Interact with your RaspberryPi and Arduino tinkering projects
- Automate workflows
This app is open source, find it on Github: https://github.com/Waboodoo/HTTP-Shortcuts. It's also completely free and contains no ads, because who wants those anyway.
Ratings and Reviews
4.8 out of 5
5 ★ (40)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (40)
2 ★ (50)
1 ★ (1124)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: People like the developers of this app are the ones who really make the world a better place, I mean the app is absolutely awesome, it's visually appealing, it has lots of useful yet easy-to-use features, great documentation, AND it's completely free and open source with no ads which means they get nothing out of it! What freaking LEGENDS
- 5 ★: Free, no ads, and highly-configurable... I love it! Now my Kustom Widgets can trigger Webhooks/IFTTT, Home Assistant, etc... awesome!
- 5 ★: Exactly what I needed to connect the pieces for an automation task on my phone. The ability to set action as an app shortcut was critical. Thank you
- 5 ★: Publishing such an app for free, and it's open-source as well? A really amazing app. Easy to use, and works as expected. Thank you for this.
- 5 ★: best HTTP client on Android. user friendly. duplicate feature is great.
- 5 ★: I'm using this as REST tester. Prettifying json responses in dialog window would be helpful though.
- 5 ★: Works perfectly, a very clean design and concept
- 5 ★: An excellent app to send commands via an API Gateway from the home screen of your phone. Dear developer, is there a way I could donate you some money or get a "premium" version of the app?
- 5 ★: Thank you for what you have given us. Exactly what I was looking for. The bonus feature that delighted me was the variables option. As a fellow developer, I have a small suggestion to improvise on it. You can give an option to set the variable while executing a shortcut. for example, I am using a shortcut to turn on my AC via smart devices. The AC temperature is one of the body params. If I get an option to send the temperature variable value everytime I execute the shortcut, it will be helpful.
- 5 ★: Great App. There aren't any good functioning apps for Pi-Hole at the moment. With this app I was able to create widgets that send a POST to turn on or off ad filtering. The ability to create the widgets with this app is my favorite ability it has. I love that no apps need to open with them, I just get a little toast that says Pi-Hole disabled or enabled.
- 5 ★: This is the best app I've used in a long time. It has a LOT of options and is built very, very well. It'd be great to see a basic comparison function. I'm currently using this with a horribly built API - the API always returns 200 even when there's an error and instead the user needs to parse the response body to figure out whether there's an issue. If I could compare a string instead of just updating a variable, that would be helpful. Or some way to specify what constitutes a failed req
- 5 ★: Was working great with curl to Energenies Mihome servers but since the update 2 days ago it no longer works at all.. Hope it'll be fixed soon. Email sent, I hope it helps. Been really good up until this blip. Added a star for the quick reply :) UPDATE Just downloaded v1.26.1 from github and apart from not allowing import the data from newer now removed app after I recreated the shortcuts they are now working so looks like a bug in the update, well the tiny bit that I use. 2nd UPDATE Developer has been REALLY helpful, tracked down the problem and will be fixed in an upcoming version, if you have a similar problem to mine check out the github page and get v1.26.1 as that seems to work ok. I'd really like to thank the developer for troubleshooting and sorting this so quickly.
- 5 ★: Wow!!! That's perfect. I was on my way to write something from the ground up just so I could have 4 or 5 shortcuts on my home screen that would switch lights on/off or open gates by sending http requests to some Raspberry Pi or ESP32. The only missing feature I would request here is the ability to change the host of the URL based on wether you are connected to a specific wifi network or not. That would be awesome.
Instruction for installing HTTP Request Shortcuts app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download HTTP Request Shortcuts app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (ch.rmy.android.http_shortcuts-v2.4.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHTTP Request Shortcuts app apk 2.4.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsHTTP Request Shortcuts 2.4.0:
Published on: April 26, 2021
File size: 4.8 MB
HTTP Request Shortcuts 2.3.0:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 4.6 MB
HTTP Request Shortcuts 2.2.0:
Published on: March 17, 2021
File size: 4.6 MB
HTTP Request Shortcuts 2.1.0:
Published on: February 15, 2021
File size: 4.6 MB
HTTP Request Shortcuts 2.0.0:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 4.5 MB
HTTP Request Shortcuts 1.39.0:
Published on: December 22, 2020
File size: 4.2 MB