Time Tracker - Timesheet 3.2.40
|File size:||5.5 MB|
|Publish date:||May 07, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Time Tracker - Timesheet app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewTime Tracker - Timesheet app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Gridvision Engineering GmbH on May 07, 2021.
Time Tracker - Timesheet 3.2.40 is latest version of Time Tracker - Timesheet app updated by CloudApks.com on May 07, 2021. On this page you can find Time Tracker - Timesheet apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Time Tracker - Timesheet app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Recent changes (Version 3.2.40):
- Internal backup uses scoped storage (increasing data security)
- Bugfixes and optimisations
The DescriptionGleeo Time Tracker is a simple and easy to use time recording tool, optimized for your touch-screen device.
Track time with minimal effort, easily switch between projects and tasks, or access on-the-fly statistics to see your recorded times at a glance.
👍 Create Projects and assign Tasks to them.
👍 Enter unique details for each time entry.
👍 Record multiple tasks at the same time.
👍 Alternatively enter time ranges manually.
👍 Edit existing data in the animated timeline.
👍 Organize your entries by high-level domains, projects, and individual tasks.
👍 Turn each domain on or off to easily organize and view different kinds of activities.
👍 on-the-fly reports for a fast overview.
👍 Optional backup to local memory and to Google drive.
👍 Export and import data in CSV format, and analyze your data using your favorite spreadsheet program (such as Excel, Google Sheets, or LibreOffice).
👍 Full Featured and Completely Ad Free!
The Sync&Team monthly subscription service offers professional end-to-end encrypted synchronization between Android devices, team time recording, web-based data management, and much more.
More infos: https://gleeo.com/index.php/en/guide-web-app-en
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (259)
4 ★ (79)
3 ★ (179)
2 ★ (1249)
1 ★ (6705)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I have been using this time tracker for a couple years now. I use it for keeping track of time spent on projects at my job, as well as for my side business and personal projects. All I can say is "I like it!" The feature of being able to keep separate the customer's name and different tasks for that customer, really makes sense to me. The reason for only 4 stars is because it has a bit of a learning curve, and took me a bit to figure it out.
- 5 ★: Best and without ads; Simply Wonderful ! Great ! Now subscribed to website also for syncing and saving many types of tasks So many things on one screen alone ! Three recent tasks can be started and stopped from notification tab itself without opening app. Thank you. It took me some time to learn functions of each tab. But once it is found to serve one's purpose, or when two or more person wants to work together, its website sync is also cost effective which comes with a free trial...
- 5 ★: Exactly what I need! Tried many similar apps and this is the only one that meets my need and the ui is clean and clear. Hope the notification bar not only shows which task is recording but shows how much time has been recorded for this entry.
- 1 ★: Just looked for a different one, you definitely have a racket going here. No body offers the interface you have. Sucks for me I will try again. But if it's not fixed I'm going to run google sheets instead, hassle yes but I'm sick of the app messing up. Just uninstalled sick of looking at that red #1
- 5 ★: A little tricky to figure out for first time users, but a pretty solid app with all the essential features one needs.
- 3 ★: Looks very professional, but also technical. I haven't used much of it, but I'd say the creator knows what they're doing in terms of creating the kind of content they want for this. But I can see the user interface easily confusing many users, and with a countless number of apps all vying for attention, it could become easy to cast this app aside.
- 5 ★: a little tricky to figure out at first, but switching between tasks is easy, perfect for my needs Update: crashes everyday now can't use it 2nd update: all good now, thx for the fix
- 5 ★: I use the app to track my time at work not for specific projects but just to categorize how I am spending my time for personal time management. It would work well for managing project time as well. The categories (projects) and subcategories (tasks) are easy to build out. Once you set it up the interface make switching from task to task or project to project very easy as the day unfolds. E.g. you are working on a report and a phone call comes in related to another category (project).
- 5 ★: First time trying to track the time it takes to manage my tasks throughout the day. Like the ability to print out the report in CSV. GOING to keep us it.
- 5 ★: I love this app! I've been using different apps for time tracking in the last 4 years, and I'm definitely changing to this app. It has all I want: projects organized in categories plus task lists, timeline view with colours, and a complete summary on the "report" tab. And it's easy to use!
- 5 ★: This app eases time tracking for work immensely. I switch projects pretty often on a given day, and it's important for me to accurately record how much time I spend on each project. Instead of manually recording start and stop times, this app allows me to switch tasks with a few taps. Even better, if my phone dies or something, it stores the last task I was working on and starts recording again when I re-open the app with the assumption that I was still working on that project.
- 4 ★: Very good app which allows you not only to track time spent on projects, but also on specific tasks in the project, which in their turn can have descriptions. It might require time to get used to user interface however app's tracking functionality is the most advanced I have seen so far. One 🌟 is inability to differentiate between work profile and personal profile. It would be nice if you could track your work and personal progress without mixing them up.
- 5 ★: I looked at numerous time recording apps, including this. I was almost put off using this initially as it seemed overly messy, complicated and not very intuitive. But after sticking with it for a little while I have nothing but praise, and have to say once I gained some familiarity, it is very easy and intuitive to use. Would recommend!!!
- 5 ★: I've been using this app for the past 3 years since I'm a contractor. It allows me to separate my contract jobs by domain and then break al of that out by project and tasks. There's a really quick home screen listing your domains with a start button (to begin clocking time) and a stop button. You can even set a pause. There are some other features the app does that I don't use, but the ability to export a summary or .csv file within a range of dates and then by domain(s) and project(s) is really the best. They premium version will backup everything snd thee is a desktop version where you can manipulate the data further. I will keep using this app for a long time & recommend it to anyone who works whether contract or perm hire. It is essential for your protection and good for analyzing the time you spend on specific tasks as a time management tool.
- 5 ★: I'm in love!! I decided buckle down on my small business to track where all the time goes and to see if I'm even making any money. Stay the course! Yes it takes a little time to learn it but once you have everything setup you will love it too. Take a couple days to make dummy projects and tasks and just record time in them all then run the reports!!!! It's my favorite part. I created one domain (my hot rod shop) and customer cars are projects, accounting is a project, etc...
Instruction for installing Time Tracker - Timesheet app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Time Tracker - Timesheet app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (ch.gridvision.pbtm.androidtimerecorder-v3.2.40.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsTime Tracker - Timesheet app apk 3.2.40 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsTime Tracker - Timesheet 3.2.40:
Published on: May 07, 2021
File size: 5.5 MB
Time Tracker - Timesheet 3.2.38:
Published on: August 11, 2020
File size: 5.5 MB
Time Tracker - Timesheet 3.2.37:
Published on: August 01, 2020
File size: 5.5 MB
Time Tracker - Timesheet 3.2.35:
Published on: June 14, 2020
File size: 5.5 MB
Time Tracker - Timesheet 3.2.33:
Published on: June 06, 2020
File size: 5.5 MB
Time Tracker - Timesheet 3.2.32:
Published on: May 19, 2020
File size: 5.4 MB