Lawnchair 2 2.0-2589
See all previous versions
|File size:||7 MB|
|Publish date:||May 09, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Personalization Apps|
About Lawnchair 2 app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewLawnchair 2 app is a free Android Personalization app, has been published by deletescape on May 09, 2020.
Lawnchair 2 2.0-2589 is latest version of Lawnchair 2 app updated by CloudApks.com on September 27, 2020. On this page you can find Lawnchair 2 apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Lawnchair 2 app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)— Ability to place a Search Bar widget anywhere on the Desktop.
— Bug fixes and other improvements.
The DescriptionLawnchair 2 introduces powerful new features—from Drawer Categories to integration with Android Recents and contextual data in At a Glance.
— Support for Adaptive Icons.
— Flexible Desktop, Dock, and Drawer.
— Drawer Categories (Tabs & Folders).
— Integration with Android Recents.¹
— Automatic Dark Mode.
— Contextual data in At a Glance.
— Notification Dots.
— Integration with Google Feed and Homefeeder.²
1. Requires QuickSwitch (t.me/QuickstepSwitcherReleases). Works on Android 9.
2. Requires Lawnfeed (lawnchair.app/lawnfeed) and Homefeeder (t.me/homefeeder) respectively.
Note: this release doesn’t officially support Android 10.
Lawnchair 2 uses the Device Administrator permission to lock the screen when a selected gesture is detected. This is optional and disabled by default.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (1831)
4 ★ (815)
3 ★ (1781)
2 ★ (4116)
1 ★ (16989)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Just installed today. First impressions are quite good. It's very clean with a nice feature set. There are others that are fancier but they're a lot more complex. I wanted something fast and basic with the ability to change rows and columns, tweak the dock, etc. This fits the bill! After I use it for a few days, and if it's trouble free on this phone, I'll happily buy you a donut!
- 4 ★: The launcher doesn't change to the color I want it to. I have to uninstall and reinstall it several times till the launcher actually allows me to change color. And even after reinstalling the launcher crahes 2 to 3 times till it actually works again. Also, one last problem was that I'm unable to keep the Google app as my default weather source on the lawnchair at a glance widget. So if the developer could fix this problem then it would be great. Otherwise this is a great launcher.
- 5 ★: It's the actual best launcher I could find. Pairing it with Whicons and a black background gives me a surreal home screen. The only issue I'd like to point out is that there isn't any way to access hidden apps. Other than that, good job!
- 3 ★: I really want to love this launcher. The home screen is beautiful and it's smooth, but I cannot use it simply due to lack of app drawer folder customization and the unintuitive way to customize the app drawer. OneUI allows you to hold and drag icons in the app drawer while the app drawer in lawn chair requires accessing a separate settings page and adding apps through a checklist. The folders are also hideous. Add this feature and I could give it 4 or even 5 stars!
- 3 ★: Good but not perfect. One a OnePlus 8 Pro, there is too much wasted space on the dock, and unless I'm missing something, no ability to overlap this with widgets. If this was fixed, it would likely be my daily driver, however I'm sticking with Nova for now.
- 4 ★: It would be good to be able to lock our choice of favourites to the top of the window. As it currently stands, if you have to access an app several times due to crashing (not this app's fault), it will now appear as a favourite, thereby booting off one that should be there.
- 3 ★: Great launcher! I love how it makes me feel like I'm on a Pixel, but I can't use it. My Galaxy Z Fold 2 resizes the grid everytime I go from the larger display to the smaller cover display. Please fix this! I would really like to use this launcher!
- 3 ★: Worked nicely for 4 days. I even uninstalled the Nova launcher that I had been using from a long long time. Then I noticed too much lag while swiping up and down on my homescreen... I still don't know what happened. Installed Nova again and things went back to normal.
- 2 ★: It's a good launcher, but there are things that are currently broken and the devs have all but abandoned this project. People report issues on Reddit and Twitter, and get no replies from the devs at all. I understand they're probably working from home right now, but they should at least be responding and they are not. I have moved on to the Microsoft Launcher.
- 4 ★: Nice launcher actually....pretty similar to the Microsoft launcher, which is the one I tend to lean more towards for some reason...dunno if it's the "appeal" or the "feel" ....or both🤔...But from my standpoint, even in similarity their are always gonna be those "differences" ...but over all I gave it a 4 star rating because of simplicity...just feel maybe it needs to be touched on a tad bit. I know I sound noob-a-licous or whatever. Soooo yeah, imma stfu now So yeah awesome friggin luncher guys
- 4 ★: It doesn't happen too often, but widgets can't always be dragged to the desktop (aka home screen). Nothing happens when you hold a widget down. A restart usually fixes this, so I suspect it's a bug. Before this I had set an 'open drawer' shortcut via lawnchair's 'action' widgets. I had also set the widget menu to appear when holding down on the desktop
- 4 ★: Great launcher, it's simple and clean. I'd love to see more features like having the ability to hide the dock on other pages. I've found a few bugs such as changing the wallpaper not working, you can't rearrange the pages on your home screen and the categories don't always categorise properly. But overall the app is great.
- 4 ★: Great app! Wished At a Glance settings included a way to edit which clock app it uses. I'm using a Xiaomi phone and it gives me an error "App not installed" whenever I tap on the time from At a Glance widget. I need to install the Google Clock app to get around this, but that leaves me with two clock apps (phone is not rooted). Another thing is the double tap gesture. Everything else works for that aside from sleep. I'm also on Android 10, and I realize there isn't official support for it yet.
- 4 ★: The launcher is great to use, I personally love the blur feature. Although, the app drawer is very slow to load. Even after it loads the animations are slow and take away from the experience of an otherwise excellent app. I hope you can fix this in the future updates and make the app drawer as quick as the rest of the functions.
- 4 ★: Something I've been looking for in a launcher lately is the ability to create folders in the app drawer so that my home screen is naked. I can do it with this but it would be more seamless if you could organize app drawer folders within the app drawer rather than going into launcher settings. This otherwise hits all the bells and whistles you'd want in a launcher.
Instruction for installing Lawnchair 2 app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Lawnchair 2 app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (ch.deletescape.lawnchair.plah-v2.0-2589.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsLawnchair 2 app apk 2.0-2589 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows an application to tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to take screen shots and more generally get access to the frame buffer data.
- Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
Previous versionsLawnchair 2 2.0-2589:
Published on: May 09, 2020
File size: 7 MB
Lawnchair 2 2.0-2581:
Published on: November 30, 2019
File size: 6.9 MB
Lawnchair 2 2.0-2551:
Published on: May 29, 2020
File size: 7.2 MB
Lawnchair 2 2.0-2408:
Published on: October 09, 2019
File size: 7.2 MB
Lawnchair 2 220.127.116.111:
Published on: July 25, 2019
File size: 3.8 MB
Lawnchair 2 18.104.22.1680:
Published on: May 27, 2019
File size: 3.8 MB