iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App 1.7.6
|File size:||32.4 MB|
|Publish date:||August 18, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewiDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by CCTV Camera Pros on August 18, 2018.
iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App 1.7.6 is latest version of iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Added support for remote audio surveillance. Users can monitor live audio from up to 16 microphones in the app. Users can also playback recorded audio surveillance in the app using the search and playback feature. There is a drop down menu to select which channel of audio the user wants to hear. This menu option is available on the live screen and recorded playback screen.
The DescriptionThe iDVR-PRO Viewer app for Android lets users connect to one or more iDVR-PRO CCTV camera DVRs. iDVR-PRO surveillance DVRs are supplied by CCTV Camera Pros. Users can view their security cameras live from remotely over the Internet using WIFI and cellular Internet connections on Android cell phone and tablet devices.
The latest model iDVR-PROs are hybrid and can support standard definition analog CCTV cameras and the latest HD security cameras (AHD and HD-TVI supported). 720p and 1080p video resolutions are supported for AHD and HD-TVI cameras. Each channel of the DVR may be configured differently using CCTV, AHD (720p or 1080p), and HD-TVI (720p or 1080p).
This mobile app for Android also lets users search and playback recorded surveillance video footage from the DVR's hard drive. User can access video footage on the local network where the DVR is located or remotely over the Internet. There are two ways that users can search and play back recorded video. The first option is to access the search menu where users can select a date and time to being video playback. The second method is to search the DVR's log for events such as camera motion detection or external alarms (such as PIR motion sensors and magnetic door / window sensors) being triggered.
The latest Android app version supports remote audio surveillance. Connect a MIC-CCTV-02 from CCTV Camera Pros (or any other compatible audio surveillance microphone) to the RCA inputs of the DVR and listen remotely in the app. Multiple microphones are supported and select-able in the app.
IMPORTANT NOTE! This app is made exclusively for iDVR-PRO security DVRs from CCTV Camera Pros. This app will NOT work with any other model DVR. Here is a list of the DVR models that the app works with:
NEW! As of app version 1.6.1, users can now hear live audio surveillance in the app. Users can also hear recorded audio surveillance that was recorded to the DVR's hard drive using the search and playback feature.
Users can view their surveillance cameras in 1, 4, 9, and 16 camera views. These grid views are available in live mode and recorded playback mode.
To learn more about iDVR-PRO and to request a demo, please visit www.idvrpro.com.
Ratings and Reviews
3.4 out of 5
5 ★ (730)
4 ★ (143)
3 ★ (143)
2 ★ (185)
1 ★ (1254)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: this is very important and informative app and helpful also I like this really
- 1 ★: Could not connect. Useless
- 1 ★: This not cloud application dvr no using
- 2 ★: Failed to connect.
- 1 ★: worst time waste app not work properly please don't install
- 1 ★: Can't connect
- 1 ★: Won't connect
- 5 ★: 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😋😋♥️♥️😋😋😋😋♥️♥️😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🥰🥰😋😋😍😍🔥🙊♥️😍🔥i love you and you are a great day to be a totally normal person ever loved it and you have the same time you are doing it is not gonna be a bad thing ya mama junior is a good friend of mine but she keeps it was a picture that you will be able to come up with and
- 5 ★: um ... i think you have to make this more interesting
- 1 ★: I think it was a weard things for kid like me
- 5 ★: Wow i can do it soo easy
- 5 ★: to activate and to open my security camera Play Back in Black
- 5 ★: This app is our savety
- 5 ★: IDvR,-pro viewe: cctv ...
- 1 ★: Did not wlrk5
Instruction for installing iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (cctvcamerapros.iDVRPROViewer-v1.7.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsiDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App app apk 1.7.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String] API is no longer supported.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
Previous versionsiDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App 1.7.6:
Published on: August 18, 2018
File size: 32.4 MB
iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App 1.6.1:
Published on: October 01, 2015
File size: 18.2 MB
iDVR-PRO Viewer: CCTV DVR App 1.5.1:
Published on: August 18, 2018
File size: 13.4 MB