Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges p10.11.2
|File size:||45.4 MB|
|Publish date:||November 24, 2023|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Pacer Health on November 24, 2023.
Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges p10.11.2 is latest version of Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges app updated by CloudApks.com on July 18, 2021. On this page you can find Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)
New features in this update:
* Fresh new UI for Adventure Challenge map and leaderboard page
* Add photos in addition to comments to your manually recorded activities
The DescriptionThe Pacer App: “Walking & Running Pedometer for Health & Weight” syncs steps & calories w/ MyFitnessPal and Fitbit! Track your step, walking & weight loss with this free health counter. Lose weight and track walk distance and calories burned using 24/7 step counting from our pedometer, step counter & health tracker app.
Download the Pedometer app for free to turn your phone into your personal health and weight loss tracker! Lose weight with calorie burning guided fitness plans, step counting and activity tracking. Join our health, fitness and walking community and get fit and active!
How Pacer works:
-Just download, open and start walking. Our free step counter app will track your steps automatically if your phone is with you
-“Trends:” Track your complete activity history (steps, calorie count, etc.)
-“Explore:” Groups & challenges
-“Me:” Track weight, habits and more. Sync w/ MyFitnessPal & Fitbit.
-“Plan:” Daily exercise plans for your health goals
For Better Accuracy:
1. Go to "Pedometer Preferences" and adjust the Pedometer mode if the step counter is not accurately tracking steps
2. Add our app to your cleaning tool’s "ignore" list so the step tracker doesn't get shut down
3. No two people walk the same. Adjust step counter sensitivity if needed to improve walking tracker accuracy
Some phones just can’t count steps if the screen is off or locked. We try hard to support as many phones as we can. If these steps don’t solve your problem, your device could be the issue. Email our support and we’ll work hard get your step counting back on track.
Just Download and Go
-No wristband or additional tracker hardware required. Count your steps with just your phone … and our counter is free!
-No website login needed. Just download our walking app to start counting steps and tracking calories burned.
Complete Fitness & Steps Tracking
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps as you walk. The step counter works whether your phone is in your hand, pocket or purse
-Count steps, calories, distance and active time
-GPS activity tracker tracks outdoor fitness activities on a map
-Works with MyFitnessPal and Fitbit. Pedometer syncs activity data to MyFitnessPal and Fitbit creating the ultimate weight loss tool and step counter app
-All of these tracking features are free! True free step counting.
Powerful Fitness Plans
-Daily exercise plans designed by pro trainers to improve health, lose weight and stay active
-Exercise plans for all activity levels and health goals
-Step by step audio and video guided workouts
Groups and Events – Motivation
-Create walking groups to burn calories together with friends & family
-Compete in events for motivation to walk and lose weight
Track your Health and Fitness Data
-Track your steps, activity and calorie burn. Make every step count and lose more weight
-Sync our tracker with apps like MyFitnessPal and FitBit for total step counting data and tracking
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools to build health and fitness habits and beat weight loss goals
-Reach your goal: Walk more, Lose weight, or Improve health!
Other Key Features:
-The best pedometer for any phone
-Accurate steps & activity tracking
-Weight loss, BMI tracking and calorie burn counter
-Daily fitness plans for any health goal – lose weight, walk more or improve health
-Trends displays daily steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync steps and calories to MyFitnessPal or Fitbit
Count on Pacer Pedometer for the best free walk tracker. Try Pacer Pedometer first before you buy a Fitbit or other tracker! Pacer syncs with MyFitnessPal and other step counter apps for all of your health and step data in one tracking app.
Syncing Pacer with Fitbit:
1.Set up your Fitbit App
2.In Pacer, tap: Me -> Data & Settings -> Apps & Devices and tap “Fitbit” to connect
3.Log into both your Pacer and Fitbit accounts and authorize Pacer to write data to Fitbit
4.Your Fitbit is now connected to Pacer
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (3185)
4 ★ (1218)
3 ★ (2326)
2 ★ (13159)
1 ★ (112046)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Easy to use, seemingly accurate, automatically sends step and calories burned data to My Fitness Pal. Great app, ads are not annoying, and best of all, it's free.
- 1 ★: Terrible customer service. App is not user friendly. Tried to get my money back after 2 days. First they say yes, then they say no. Automated responses. Terrible communication.
- 5 ★: Very good app, not as accurate with every single step, but that may also depend on your individual body motions while you walk. Definitely a good free app.
- 1 ★: I got this app just to track my steps and It doesn't track them very well, sometimes it would count every step, sometimes it would count 10 steps as 5, sometimes it would stop counting period I know that apps can't be completely accurate but this is just stupid that it freezes when I walk and doesn't count regularly
- 4 ★: Needs more access to steps broken down and retrievable by monthly totals gone by up to a year. To include groups. Apart from that, app is a pretty good.
- 5 ★: This app is very helpful for your steps and your calories but I wish it would take your heart rate and your pulse that's the only thing that I'm not liking about this app
- 5 ★: Easy to use. Tracks everything well. Love the walking program, it is easy to follow as you progress
- 5 ★: Free. Tracks steps, mileage, and trends. Intuitive, even an old timer can use it with ease.
- 2 ★: Pretty accurate when tracking steps but it counts car rides so I cant actually know how many of the steps are from walking :( is there a way I can fix this?
- 5 ★: Very motivational! Love seeing how much I have moved around and the calories I've burned!! Even my daughter has downloaded it and is been motivated!
- 5 ★: Great tracking app. Counts all my steps easily and had no issues pairing with my android. Highly recommend!
- 1 ★: Not reliable! The tracking stopped more than 50% of the time. You can not put your phone in sleep mode.
- 5 ★: My wife and I have Pacer installed on 3 Android phones and it is pretty accurate. The difference on different devices is about 2% which I consider pretty good. We also frequently walk the same route, about 3 miles, and on the same device its readings for different walks are within 3% which I consider pretty good as well as the number of steps are not the same on different walks on the same route. We do not need paid features yet ability to reset steps to 0 during the day would be a big plus.
- 5 ★: Love this app it encouraged me to walk more I can understand a reading it inspired me and I just love it I think it's a great app
- 5 ★: I wanted to know which of the two closest buse were in fact the closest. I installed the Pacer program on my Android phone and am pleasantly surprised at how much it offers. I walk, hike, ruck and bicycle; it caters to each. I love how it remembers my routes. Hard to beat for FREE!!
Instruction for installing Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (cc.pacer.androidapp-vp10.11.2-CloudApks.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges app apk p10.11.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
Previous versionsPacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges p10.11.2:
Published on: November 24, 2023
File size: 45.4 MB
Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges p10.4.1:
Published on: May 04, 2023
File size: 44.8 MB
Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges p10.3.1:
Published on: April 09, 2023
File size: 44.7 MB
Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges p10.2.1:
Published on: March 11, 2023
File size: 44.5 MB
Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges p10.1.2:
Published on: February 06, 2023
File size: 44.4 MB
Pacer Pedometer: Walking, Running, Step Challenges p9.10.2:
Published on: December 04, 2022
File size: 44.1 MB