littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor 2.0.4
|File size:||420.7 MB|
|Publish date:||November 15, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewlittleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by littleBits Electronics Inc on November 15, 2018.
littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor 2.0.4 is latest version of littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor app updated by CloudApks.com on September 20, 2020. On this page you can find littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Fix crash on Android 4.4
The DescriptionCreate your own Droid™ and bring it to life!
Using littleBits electronic blocks and instructions in the free Droid Inventor app, you’ll create, customize and code your Droid from the ground-up. Everything comes in the littleBits Droid Inventor Kit box to create your first Droid. As its creator, you’ll teach your Droid new tricks and take it on 22+ missions. Along the way, you’ll level-up your inventor expertise and reconfigure your Droid to give it new powers, teach it new skills through code, or design any Droid you can dream up.
Your Droid will become a trusty sidekick as you take it on in-app missions and decorate and customize it with household items and the included stickers so it can reflect your unique personality. And your Droid’s!
App Features Include:
This app is 100% required in order to build your first Droid, then move on to creating new, innovative Droids.
TIPS & TRICKS
The best part of being a littleBits Droid Inventor is taking on challenges and using your brain. Getting stuck and seeking help is part of the process. That’s why we have tips & tricks at every turn, in case you need a little wisdom.
MISSIONS & CODE ACTIVITIES
Now with coding! The app comes fully loaded with 22+ missions and activities, including 6+ new block-based coding mission for you to tackle with your new Droid sidekick. Create, customize, and learn how to control your Droid with code by giving it new powers. Then reconfigure it and guide it through an obstacle course.
CUSTOM DROID IDEAS
Once you’ve learned the basics, it’s time to level-up and do some serious inventing. Get ideas for how to reconfigure your Droid and make it your trusty sidekick. Is it a Delivery Droid? An Intruder Alerter? Up to you!
20+ AUTHENTIC SOUNDS
Tap on an icon to help your Droid express itself and communicate to you. Your Droid can giggle and even scream! Plus, it speaks straight from the control hub within its Droid shell, not from your phone.
You can reconfigure your Droid to perform tons of tricks. Try guiding your Droid with Force Mode, drive it with a joystick or sliders, or let it go for a solo spin in Self Navigation Mode. It’s all accessible with the right arrangement of Bits & Droid parts, and the app controls.
Get your own Droid Inventor Kit today at littleBits.com and start creating the next generation of Droids.
littleBits is a platform of easy-to-use electronic blocks for you to create inventions large and small. These innovative blocks snap together with tiny magnets, allowing anyone to create, invent, and prototype with electronics independent of age, gender and technical background – no soldering, wiring, or programming required.
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (162)
4 ★ (30)
3 ★ (111)
2 ★ (132)
1 ★ (722)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Very reliable and good quality, I spent hours and hours on this app love it
- 3 ★: Not a bad app or toy. I'd give it 5 stars if I was able to connect. I've done everything from power cycling, to cleaning the parts, to uninstalling than reinstalling, my device recognizes the toy, but cannot connect. Gets 3 stars because my son still likes it even though he cant actually use it.
- 5 ★: I had a hard time downloading at first, but the help support were wonderful. If you find a problem, contact them and they will help and make sure if a way to fix the problem. Overall great experience and I would recommend to any Star Wars fans.
- 3 ★: For Android users: You need to make sure both bluetooth and location settings are enabled for Droid to work.
- 4 ★: My 11yo really enjoyed this LittleBits droid, and all the "missions". They eal. Enjoyed rexording sounds and sexret messages. For my phone to speak to the droid, i had to make sure my location was on, plus mobile data, and battery saver off (pixel 3).
- 5 ★: very fun app. bought this toy for my 6yo, he loves it. the app provides good walkthroughs on building circuits and droid body, as well as controlling droid. fun, simple, and engaging.
- 4 ★: I got this for Christmas 2017 and since around July in 2017 my servo bit started only turning in one direction. If I push it the other way, it literally wants to just turn back the other way. Otherwise this is really fun and if my servo bit gets fixed, I will be so happy! littleBits <3 great
- 4 ★: Had trouble connecting via the app for the longest time. Now that I got it working, I like it. It's got cool features that allow me to control the droid and go through different missions.
- 5 ★: It works so well but ur location has to be on for the robot to find it
- 1 ★: an app clearly designed for very small children with questionable design like forcing you to watch the same video of building the same circuit to unlock every individual controlling surface which are all of questionable usefulness with none of the controllers being reprogamable to the anywhere near the extent tdd I expected
- 1 ★: the thing wont ever connect with bluetooth no matter how many times i try.
- 1 ★: Keeps showing the error message with the code number 910. I tried many methods that are introduced on A YouTube video supposedly should solve the problem, but they didn't work for my tablet. What should I do?
- 5 ★: I love it! My new droid can do almost everything! If I were to name one bad thing about it, I'd say "Nothing!"
- 1 ★: requires location data for bluetooth connection to droid, requires you to put in a fake email to get passed initial setup, typical star wars money grab, high priced products with poor software support
- 1 ★: I can not find instructions! Right now it is just a pain in the neck. The box didn't have instructions, can Not find instructions even on the app. If you don't have the basics, you have nothing! Very disappointed!
Instruction for installing littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (cc.littlebits.projectstar.android-v2.0.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionslittleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor app apk 2.0.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
Previous versionslittleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor 2.0.4:
Published on: November 15, 2018
File size: 99 MB
littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor 2.0.3:
Published on: October 12, 2018
File size: 99 MB
littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor 2.0.2:
Published on: May 30, 2018
File size: 97.8 MB
littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor 2.0.1:
Published on: April 18, 2018
File size: 97.8 MB
littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor 2.0.0:
Published on: April 06, 2018
File size: 97.8 MB
littleBits Star Wars™: Droid Inventor 1.4.2:
Published on: January 09, 2018
File size: 86.6 MB