|File size:||18.5 MB|
|Publish date:||May 12, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.1+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About CANImmunize app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCANImmunize app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Ottawa Hospital Research Institute on May 12, 2021.
CANImmunize 4.5.16 is latest version of CANImmunize app updated by CloudApks.com on May 13, 2021. On this page you can find CANImmunize apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
CANImmunize app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)You can now track your COVID-19 vaccines in CANImmunize!
Additional bug fixes and technical updates.
The DescriptionCANImmunize is a digital tool for Canadians that securely stores your vaccination records and helps you get vaccinated on time.
You can use CANImmunize to:
Track childhood, adult, and travel vaccinations for yourself and your family members.
Receive reminders about upcoming vaccinations right to your home screen.
Stay up-to-date with the vaccination schedule of your Canadian province or territory.
Create customized vaccination schedules for family members receiving travel or other types of vaccines.
Learn about outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases in your area.
Access information and resources about vaccination from trusted Canadian health sources.
Have fun learning about vaccinations with games, videos, and a comic book.
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (51)
4 ★ (25)
3 ★ (34)
2 ★ (103)
1 ★ (645)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Love the idea of having a record at your fingertips. Some immunization names are confusing.... names don't always match the doctors records. It would be nice to have a search feature instead of scrolling through the lists of the different immunizations. Especially when you don't know which category the one you are looking for is in. ie. adult, other, travel.
- 4 ★: Recommended next vaccination dates may be off. My son's first vaccinations were a bit late due to illness and therefore each set of baby vaccinations also needs to be late in order to have the recommended time period between doses. However the app is still recommending them 2 months after the original due date, not 2 months after the last dose.
- 5 ★: The best and only vaccine tracking app you need. Feature request - ability to attach PDF documents as proof of immunization, not just photos.
- 5 ★: i love this app for my new baby, it helps you keep track of the immunization schedule and gives really helpful advice on pain management for your baby, which made her needles go smoother. Also, the outbreak feature seems great, luckily there are no outbreaks in our area, but its interesting to know where there are.
- 4 ★: Good app, should be able to also understand that a Hexa Vaccine covers a penta vaccine. It should be built understanding that combination vaccines are essentially multi vaccines and are Substitutable by others as long as all doses are provided.Dtap is Substitutable by DTwP and so thought it understands this in case of Tdap/Td/TT. Otherwise it is one of the best apps. Another feature that can be added is optional vaccines that people have missed in their childhood may be able to get now.
- 5 ★: Very easy to use. It is great for keeping track of vaccines for each person in the family. I love that it prompts you for the next visit and gives an estimated time as to when it should be booked. Its also great because it lets you know if your over due for anything. Definitely helps me keep track for myself and my kids.
- 5 ★: Finally an easy way to keep updated on those immunizations I always meant to get. There are a lot of us out there that depended on the public school system to get those shots. Well it's been a long long time since I've been in public school. The app even recognizes my location in Canada to notify based on our jurisdiction's practices. Great app! Well done.
- 3 ★: I suppose it would be great if you live in one province for a lifetime, but it's not if you don't. I started out with my sons' province of birth (AB) indicated in their profiles and recorded all the vaccines received until the point when we moved to ON. I then changed the province in their profiles to ON and when I went to continue recording their vaccines, there were several alerts showing for "overdue" vaccines that I had already recorded. Only one vaccine of the several I recorded for each scheduled timeframe (2 mos, 4mos, etc.) shows as recorded/received in AB; the rest have an alert and no records showing. When I go back and change their profiles to AB, I can then see all the vaccines received in AB, but all the ON vaccines I recorded have the same issue: only one of several from each timeframe shows as recorded/received in ON and the rest have alerts and no records. Ultimately, I cannot see a full record of their vaccines in one place and I have not determined how to rectify this. Frustrating!
- 4 ★: I was really happy with the app, disappointed when I log in once a year for updates and my last log in was prior to the changes so all my info I had entered was lost as I had to create a new account and didn't have a backup that it could restore.. so I'm back to starting fresh
- 4 ★: This is a great tracking tool for whole family! And give projected need for next immunizstionnor booster. My one suggestion to improve is to have some way to update all people's profiles for the same immunization at same time vs having to add to each person's one at a time, e.g. when all 5 family members get influenza vaccine on same date.
- 3 ★: Nice app. One issue I've run into is that the calendar function requires that I manually go back month by month to my bday. I've avoided adding my record as I don't feel like clicking back to get to 1982. Is there a way to manually enter the date for a bday?
- 5 ★: This is a great app, not only for tracking immunizations, but also for accurate information. I recall an older version allowed you to ignore overdue childhood vaccinations for adults. I wish I could still do that. That's my only complaint.
- 2 ★: Keeps losing record. I create a record for my child, as the immunizations she receives. The next time I go to login to record the next round, that record is gone. Kind of useless if it constantly forgets everything
- 5 ★: absolutely love this app. helps to keep track of all the shots for the family. the only thing missing is a proper notification for upcoming vaccinations or unscheduled important ones
- 5 ★: Really easy to use and keep updated. Decided to get it after oir daughter was born and there was a measle outbreak. I can keep track of my daughter, my husbands and my own vaccines. love it
Instruction for installing CANImmunize app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download CANImmunize app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (ca.ohri.immunizeapp-v4.5.16.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCANImmunize app apk 4.5.16 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsCANImmunize 4.5.16:
Published on: May 12, 2021
File size: 18.5 MB
Published on: April 29, 2021
File size: 18.5 MB
Published on: March 29, 2021
File size: 18.5 MB
Published on: March 25, 2021
File size: 18.5 MB
Published on: March 22, 2021
File size: 18.5 MB
Published on: March 18, 2021
File size: 18.5 MB