UMLibraries Self-Checkout 3.5.4
|File size:||3.8 MB|
|Publish date:||March 13, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About UMLibraries Self-Checkout app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewUMLibraries Self-Checkout app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Bintec Inc. on March 13, 2021.
UMLibraries Self-Checkout 3.5.4 is latest version of UMLibraries Self-Checkout app updated by CloudApks.com on March 16, 2021. On this page you can find UMLibraries Self-Checkout apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
UMLibraries Self-Checkout app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Thanks for using UMLibraries Self-Checkout! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.This update also includes minor usability improvements and bug fixes.
The DescriptionAll University of Manitoba library cardholders can use the UMLibraries Self-Checkout app to check out items from any University of Manitoba library:
• Bill Larson Library (Grace Hospital)
• Carolyn Sifton - Helene Fuld Library (St. Boniface Hospital)
• Concordia Hospital Library
• J.W. Crane Memorial Library (Deer Lodge Centre)
• Misericordia Health Centre Library
• Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library
• Seven Oaks General Hospital Library
• Victoria General Hospital Library
Fort Garry campus
• Albert D. Cohen Management Library
• Architecture/Fine Arts Library
• Donald W. Craik Engineering Library
• Eckhardt-Gramatté Music Library
• E.K. Williams Law Library
• Elizabeth Dafoe Library
• Archives (Elizabeth Dafoe Library, 3rd floor)
• Father Harold Drake Library (St. Paul's College)
• Sciences and Technology Library
• St. John's College Library
• William R. Newman Library (Agriculture)
The app will automatically recognize the library location of the user. Users simply scan the item they would like to check out.
Ratings and Reviews
(*) is required
Instruction for installing UMLibraries Self-Checkout app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download UMLibraries Self-Checkout app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (ca.bintec.meescan.c12463145-v3.5.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsUMLibraries Self-Checkout app apk 3.5.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsUMLibraries Self-Checkout 3.5.4:
Published on: March 13, 2021
File size: 3.8 MB
UMLibraries Self-Checkout 3.4.0:
Published on: January 12, 2021
File size: 3.8 MB
UMLibraries Self-Checkout 3.3.0:
Published on: December 15, 2020
File size: 3.8 MB
UMLibraries Self-Checkout 2.8.0:
Published on: May 09, 2020
File size: 3.1 MB
UMLibraries Self-Checkout 2.6.0:
Published on: June 12, 2019
File size: 3.2 MB
UMLibraries Self-Checkout 2.5.1:
Published on: May 31, 2019
File size: 3.2 MB