GPS Time Tracker - Logbook 14.5
See all previous versions
|File size:||2.4 MB|
|Publish date:||January 19, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Auto & Vehicles Apps|
About GPS Time Tracker - Logbook app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGPS Time Tracker - Logbook app is a free Android Auto & Vehicles app, has been published by Brunnlechner - Apps made in Germany on January 19, 2021.
GPS Time Tracker - Logbook 14.5 is latest version of GPS Time Tracker - Logbook app updated by CloudApks.com on January 19, 2021. On this page you can find GPS Time Tracker - Logbook apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
GPS Time Tracker - Logbook app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Export with calendar function
Troubleshooting and improvements
Error: startForegroundService API29
Control tone Android11
The DescriptionThe App collects location data to automatically record trips in the background, even when the app is closed or not in use.
Special feature of GPS time tracking logbook:
✔ fully automatic departure and arrival detection (you don't must push a button - just drive) - The app needs access to the location in the background in order for automatic recording.
✔ move off and stop are automatically recognized with gps and logged as departure and arrival
✔ You can leave the smartphone in your pocket and in the background, all starts are u. stops incl. route and favorite places recorded automatically + automatically track mileage (even offline)
✔ Automatic determination of: starting point and destination, start and end times, mileage.
✔ You can easily record an entire year - always know when you were where.
✔ No registration required.
It is added by GPS online query the location (city, street, house number).
(Conversion with the Android Geocoder of the smartphone = free, conversion via HTTP = 1 € / month)
Description: (automatic logging of all trips)
(1) Manual time tracking at your fingertips
(2) Automatic time tracking by GPS
Departure, break and favorite places are automatically detected and recorded, even offline.
(3) Fully automatic logbook (choice miles or kilometers)
All trips are automatically logged. The reason for the trip can be added manually as note or automatically as favorite. Rides can be subsequently marked as business, private or other.
Low battery consumption because GPS just turns on every minute, records your location, and turns off again. The travelled distance and milage are added by arrival.
★ This app can be used for hiking, for travels and for time tracking.
★ Perfect for recording many short distances in a logbook
★ You can find a extended manual here: http://www.gpstimetracker.de
★ You can always have your smartphone with you and in a backround process all starts and stops are recorded.
★ The free version is not a trial version, it can be used as a full logbook!
★ Settings: Kilometers/Miles Liters/Gallones
Pro and Free-Version are identical except for the following functions:
- Bluetooth detection
- delete canceled + import saved lists
- speech input by a long press on a button
- send via e-mail or dropbox.
- in the Pro version as many favorites can be added
- 12 additional activity buttons
- AutoSync (PDF, CSV) (Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive)
- Export as Excel compatible CSV file
An electronic logbook is recognized by the tax office:
1. You must add the reason for the trip as a note.
2. You need to select the drives accordingly as a Business or Private.
3. When exporting as PDF, you can add the driver and the license plate as the name.
The activities are only stored locally on the phone, it has only the smartphone owner access the data.
No registration - the app runs independently on the smartphone
Location (automatic logbook)
Storage (export PDF / CSV)
Activity (walking, cycling detection)
Network: conversion of coordinates into places
Internet-connection: Geocoding of locations and showing Google-Maps
Autostart: App starts automatically in backround after booting if Auto-Mode is activated
Copyright (c) 2013, Franz Brunnlechner. All rights reserved.
There is no liability for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of GPS time tracker taken.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (170)
4 ★ (70)
3 ★ (100)
2 ★ (230)
1 ★ (1283)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Fantastic!! Accurate and easy to use
- 5 ★: Jetzt einwandfrei
- 3 ★: Have been using this for a while and it has been excellent but over thepast month it has completely lost all my journey data several times so onopening the app I have no previous journeys listed at all. Although it hasan import function this is disabled in the free version. I am not sure thedata backups contain the missing information or not. I am now looking touninstall this as it has become too unreliable. In terms of losing myjourneys.
- 2 ★: This app seemed useful when first downloaded and after several months whendata was analyzed it was obvious that the data was completely unreliableresulting in thousands of dollars of billable time being unbillable due tolack of data points.
- 5 ★: Great applications
- 3 ★: Geht so. Der track ist sehr grob. So das enge Kurven oft geschnitten werden. Ich habe 7km Unterschied auf der gleichen 100km Strecke. Das finde ich zuviel. Nachtrag an den Entwickler : ich gebe gerne weitere Abweichungen weiter. Meiner. Ich wäre jederzeit bereit mehr Speicherplatz zu opfern wenn die tracks mehr details haben würden.
- 5 ★: Except for the screenshot navigation controllers it's all the best of the best of what you need, in the fast response,high pressure, ever changing rules and regulations of towing24/7 for law enforcement agencies.
- 5 ★: Great app, just what I need. Thinking od buying pro after a month od use.
- 5 ★: 👍 Going Pro very soon
- 5 ★: Well done the free version just worked well i got pro because its worth it
- 5 ★: SUPER...
- 5 ★: Please help me. I love this app, only one small problem, am battling to export to a email or pdf file?
- 5 ★: Buy one (Pro version) and get one (Standard version) free as a Pro version.
- 5 ★: Werk absoluut puik !
- 2 ★: I want it to say regular time not military Time I Don't understand military Time
Instruction for installing GPS Time Tracker - Logbook app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download GPS Time Tracker - Logbook app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (brunnlechner.gps.zeiterfassung-v14.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsGPS Time Tracker - Logbook app apk 14.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsGPS Time Tracker - Logbook 14.5:
Published on: January 19, 2021
File size: 2.4 MB
GPS Time Tracker - Logbook 14.0:
Published on: October 28, 2020
File size: 2.4 MB
GPS Time Tracker - Logbook 13.9:
Published on: August 11, 2020
File size: 2.4 MB
GPS Time Tracker - Logbook 13.6:
Published on: August 02, 2020
File size: 2.4 MB
GPS Time Tracker - Logbook 13.5:
Published on: June 28, 2020
File size: 2.4 MB
GPS Time Tracker - Logbook 13.3:
Published on: May 20, 2020
File size: 2.3 MB