Youper - Mental Health 10.02.000
|File size:||89.5 MB|
|Publish date:||July 04, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Youper - Mental Health app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewYouper - Mental Health app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Youper, Inc on July 04, 2021.
Youper - Mental Health 10.02.000 is latest version of Youper - Mental Health app updated by CloudApks.com on July 17, 2021. On this page you can find Youper - Mental Health apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Youper - Mental Health app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionYouper offers medication and therapy with one simple plan.
** A truly holistic approach to wellbeing ** - Google
Free mental health assessment, online medical visits, medication delivered to you, and therapy exercises available 24/7. One simple plan.
HOW IT WORKS
Anxiety and depression assessment
Get a mental health assessment and start understanding symptoms of anxiety and depression in minutes.
Talk to a medical provider
Hop on a video or phone call with your mental health provider to evaluate, diagnose, and discuss the best treatment for you.
Medication delivered to you
If prescribed, receive medications monthly at your door at no additional cost.
Check in anytime you need emotional support and get daily therapy exercises to reduce anxiety and depression and improve wellbeing.
Monitor your mental health
Track your mood, monitor mental health symptoms, and track your progress.
Dedicated care team
Meet regularly with your care team of doctors, coaches, and pharmacists working together to take care of you.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE YOUPER?
Because Youper is here to empower you! Even the name Youper comes from “You” + “Super”.
We all face emotional challenges in life. It’s not easy and it takes courage to reach out for help. When you are ready, we are here to support you.
- From the comfort of your home.
- Available 24/7 on your phone.
- No long wait times for appointments.
- Private and confidential.
- Tailored to your unique needs.
- Medication and behavioral change combined for long-lasting results.
CREATED BY DOCTORS AND THERAPISTS
The leadership of psychiatrist Jose Hamilton, MD, and therapist Andrea Niles, Ph.D. assures we are delivering the best quality and evidence-based treatments to our users.
BACKED BY SCIENCE
A study conducted by scientists from Stanford University found that using Youper for just two weeks was enough to reduce anxiety and depression symptoms by 20%.
POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
We use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to empower patients and augment the reach of mental health professionals.
Premium features are available with a membership. Telehealth services and medication are only available in the United States - check eligibility and if it’s available in your location.
Terms and conditions: https://www.youper.ai/terms-of-use
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
5 ★ (3697)
4 ★ (2138)
3 ★ (1978)
2 ★ (4087)
1 ★ (37284)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Used to love this app. It felt like it was checking in and I felt like I was able to sort out my feelings. I really miss the way it checked in. Now I just get brought to an add screen. Sold out to the point of not even being the same app.
- 3 ★: I tried to help a friend struggling with mental health by recommending the app. I'm not entirely sure if it's an iOS difference or if only new users are charged but they weren't able to use any of the features of the app. Not even mood tracking. They were prompted to pay. I still use the app and find it useful, but I can't give it a good review. (Edited to 3 stars from 1; I still don't think paying for some of the almost costless features is fair, but a subscription is better than selling data)
- 5 ★: My rating used to be 5 stars, but since the update, the app is significantly slower and has been crashing all the time. I can see how the update could have made improvements, but I haven't been able to fully experience them. I miss this app 😭
- 1 ★: It started as an awesome app, now it gets worse with every update. The subscription price hit the ceiling and now they even hide the simple single-answer emotion tracking behind the paywall. Greedy owners trying to turn it into a cashcow. Uninstalling.
- 1 ★: Was perfect back when it was usable. Now every is behind a 100 buck a year paywall. Absolutely heartbreaking and has actively damaged my mental health progress.
- 1 ★: Unfortunately this app cannot be used anymore as nearly all features are behind a paywall. Try Intellect, some features are free there and it helps too. :)
- 1 ★: I'm really upset with where this app has headed. Most stuff used to be free and now everything is unnecessarily expensive. I'm fine with spending some money but having to have a membership just to take a test which isn't even an actual diagnoses, nor does it actually help you, is bs. I used to use this app as a support system because I feel uncomfortable opening up to others, but now I'm just disappointed.
- 1 ★: Extremely disappointed with the turn this app took. I loved using it for mood tracking and symptom monitoring. Sometimes I'd also use meditation etc. I understand adding new paid features but suddenly nothing is free? Right now this app is useless unless you pay the plan (which isn't cheap at all). A lot of people relied on this app, awful how they suddenly changed it knowing that the people it will affect are so vulnerable. Absolutely awful.
- 1 ★: Prior to the version 10 update, this was the best mental health app on the playstore. Without a paywall, I was able to track my mental health reliably and could activly see results from the app. After the version 10 update, every useful feature has been blocked behind a $109.99 a year paywall. Can't simulate a therapeutic text session, Can't use any of the guided exercises, Can't even use the mental illness monitoring. I didn't want a medication delivery service, I wanted simple discreet help.
- 2 ★: I loved this app and found it to be the most effective. However, as many have complained, this app is a shell of it's former self. The UI isn't nearly as interactive or helpful as it used to be. Before it felt like I was talking to a counsellor - now it just feels like I'm blatantly talking to a computer without individuality or intelligence. This app used to help me dig deeper into my thoughts.Now it just skims the surface, especially on the section dealing w/ death of a loved one, not helpful
- 1 ★: I had this in the past on an old phone and found it again while looking for mental health apps to help my constant anxiety. It's completely different. Everything that was once free (mental health tracking, reports) are all locked by a subscription. You can't get help unless you want to pay £79.99 per year or £12.99 a month. I just wanted help, not feel like I'm being hindered by my lack of money (I can't work due to mental health)
- 1 ★: excellent app for tracking your feelings, understanding them and making goals! However, updating this, few years later and now there's not virtually much you can get without a premium subscription, original data is lost and it is useless. So a developer wants to heavily monetize a successful app, wouldn't be the first time. But it shouldn't be able to labeled "with premium features" when there is just about nothing you can do without a subscription. Where's our original data? Try Mindfully.
- 1 ★: I had previously given this 5 stars. I downloaded it again and it's totally different. I'm really disappointed as what was there before was fantastic. For a start it's gone from free to £13/month. That's a lot for an app. I understand that something that good takes time and effort and I would have happily purchased it at a one off reasonable price. The new app is confusing and clunky. This is really sad. Bring back the old one - it was amazing.
- 1 ★: In the past, Youper had been my favorite app for mental health/personal growth. I used to enjoy how easy it was to navigate and how simple it was to check in. It really helped make checking-in with myself and my emotions a simple task to complete, which was challenging without it. Now the new update makes me feel very overwhelmed. The navigation is poorly organized and the UI is a poor experience: scrolling is not smooth. Unfortunately I don't have the same enjoyment and relief when using it.
- 1 ★: I used to be able to use this app independently and I loved using it. Now it's an accessibility and navigational nightmare. Being blind, accesibility and independent use are essential. I don't like the changes. It was more blind-friendly before. Thanks for getting back to me. I'd lllike to issue a challenge. Blindfold yourself, then try to use the app. By the way, the favoriting feature never worked for me.
Instruction for installing Youper - Mental Health app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Youper - Mental Health app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (br.com.youper-v10.02.000.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsYouper - Mental Health app apk 10.02.000 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to access data from sensors that the user uses to measure what is happening inside his/her body, such as heart rate.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
Previous versionsYouper - Mental Health 10.02.000:
Published on: July 04, 2021
File size: 89.5 MB
Youper - Mental Health 10.01.001:
Published on: June 29, 2021
File size: 89.5 MB
Youper - Mental Health 10.01.000:
Published on: June 24, 2021
File size: 89.3 MB
Youper - Mental Health 9.02.007:
Published on: March 15, 2021
File size: 87.9 MB
Youper - Mental Health 9.02.003:
Published on: February 06, 2021
File size: 92.2 MB
Youper - Mental Health 8.06.000:
Published on: February 02, 2021
File size: 82.6 MB