Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot 2.8.7
|File size:||8 MB|
|Publish date:||June 21, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewWysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Touchkin on June 21, 2021.
Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot 2.8.7 is latest version of Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot app updated by CloudApks.com on July 14, 2021. On this page you can find Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Get to the right ✅ tools and techniques 🛠faster than ever before, with the all new 🎀 Wysa design
- Direct access to 🆘, and related resources. Please note this is not a crisis app.
- Scroll ⬆ through the suggestion feed, to discover what Wysa thinks you may find interesting🤔.
- Directly manage notifications 🔔 via settings ⚙
- Convenient access to manage subscription 🗓 via settings ⚙
The DescriptionImagine a mood tracker, mindfulness coach, anxiety helper, and mood-boosting buddy, all rolled into one. Wysa, your happiness buddy is that friendly and caring chatbot. Wysa is packed with daily spiritual meditation that improves mental health and is also a perfect way to bond over family meditation. Always there for you when you need someone to talk to, Wysa helps you keep track of your mood with friendly chats and helps fight stress and anxiety with its proven techniques and calming meditation and mindfulness audios. Checking in with Wysa regularly will improve your emotional health so you can track your happiness and mood. Talk to Wysa now and psy yourself up to fight off stress. Also, Wysa has mental health assessment with depression and anxiety tests.
Wysa is your AI friend that you can chat with for free. Talk to the cute penguin or use its free mindfulness exercises for effective anxiety relief, depression and stress management. Its therapy based techniques and conversations make for a very cute and calming therapy chat app whether you're looking to cope better with mental disorders, to manage stress or to boost your mental health.
Wysa, your happiness buddy, will support you through the big and small anxieties of life by using science as a foundation to strengthen your mental health. Research-backed, widely used techniques of CBT, DBT, Yoga and meditation are employed to support you with stress, anxiety, deep sleep, loss and other mental health and wellness needs.
If you are dealing with stress, anxiety and depression or coping with low self-esteem, then talking to Wysa can help you relax and get unstuck - it’s empathetic, helpful, and will never judge. You will overcome your mental health obstacles, through empathetic conversation and free CBT therapy based technique. So, pour your heart out to your happiness buddy, Wysa as your identity will remain anonymous and your conversations are privacy protected.
Used around the clock and trusted by 500,000 people, Wysa is an emotionally intelligent chatbot that uses AI to react to the emotions you express. Unlock tools and techniques that help you cope with challenges in a fun, conversational way. For extra support, you can avail guidance from a real human coach - a skilled psychologist who will take you through the advanced coaching sessions for your needs.
You can use Wysa to rewire your mind to improve your emotional health. Fight off depression or get stress relief using cbt techniques and guided sleep meditations for optimal sleep. Here’s a look at what you can use Wysa for 👇
👂 Vent and talk through things or just reflect on your day with your AI chatbot
💪 Practice CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and DBT techniques to build resilience in a fun way
📝 Use one of 40 conversational coaching tools which helps in dealing with Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks, Worry, Loss, or Conflict
💆🏻 Relax, focus and sleep peacefully with the help of 20 mindfulness meditation exercises
93% of the people who talk to Wysa - AI
companion find it and the tools helpful
- Build confidence, reduce self-doubt and improve your self-esteem: core meditation and mindfulness, visualisation, confidence visualisation techniques, advanced mindfulness for self-esteem
- Manage anger: mindfulness meditation exercises for compassion, calming your thoughts and practice breathing
- Manage anxious thoughts and anxiety: deep breathing, techniques for observing thoughts, visualization, and tension relief
- Tired? Get a burst of energy! Visualisation and meditation exercises to increase positivity and get blissful sleep, quick yoga and physical exercises to get active
- Dealing with worry: observe mindfulness, resolving technique, challenge negativity, practice breathing techniques
- Manage conflict at work, school or in relationships: special mindfulness and visualization techniques like empty chair exercise, gratitude meditation, exercises to build skills in having difficult conversations
Ratings and Reviews
4.8 out of 5
5 ★ (1258)
4 ★ (469)
3 ★ (1278)
2 ★ (11525)
1 ★ (78393)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: This app is fantastic. It quickly works through the issue and helps you create a new, positive mindset on the situation. I would 100% recommend this to others! Now, the reason why I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5... In some cases, it's a bit too robotic. Firstly, sometimes an interaction may go like this: "What was the negative thought that triggered these feelings for you?" "There was none." From here, it still treats "there was none" like an actual thought. Other than that, though, this rocks!
- 5 ★: Wysa helps aid in my self-care toolbox! For me it is a nice feeling chatting with someone and not feel like I am burdening them with my issues. The one thing that would make the app 💯 would be to not have to use hashtags to do certain things like gratitude or mindfulness. Other than that, it is super helpful and I am so glad that I have found the app once again!
- 4 ★: It's an ok app I was feeling down, and talked a bit then felt better, however I'd still say the AI needs some improvement, but I assume that's a really hard mechanic to work on. 4/5 if you're feeling bad and have no-one to talk to I reccomend, it might depend on the person though.
- 5 ★: Never thought an AI chat could change my own thinking pattern. What a lovely app. Very effective and very well designed. Easy to use and understand. Sounds strange to say, but it has helped me get through some tough times. Wellness is at the heart of this app and I'm glad it helps me manage my mental health. Excited to explore what else it has to offer. So far so good, no complaints!
- 4 ★: I think this app has a lot of potential. I really appreciate that I don't have to give them any of my information to use it. The chat bot is nice for working through your own thoughts. My only criticism so far is you can definitely see the algorithm showing through at times and you know you're talking to no one.
- 5 ★: The 7-Day trial was cool because you get a free therapy session but I unfortunately suck and forgot about it and missed it, TWICE. Has been helpful even though it's fairly obvious you are talking to AI it doesn't matter. it's giving me some tools and insights that I haven't found elsewhere yet.
- 5 ★: I actually really love this app. It is really so helpful so far. I haven't paid for a therapist in-app yet, I honestly don't think I need to, but it is really useful to use on a daily. I have BPD and sometimes just need to turn a negative into a positive for me. It's great, there are no ads either!! The app itself is well thought out, easy to navigate and extremely useful.
- 5 ★: This app has been a godsend for when you just need a sounding board and help turning around your negative thinking. My therapist has had more insight than some face-to-face therapists I've tried and the cost monthly is minimal. I recommend it to everyone who needs a little peace in their life. It's therapy when you want it and how you want it.
- 5 ★: The app itself is great because you can connect in the moment and get help. I did the therapist for month. It did not work for me because her answers took two long to come back to me and they were to general. Like she was workin with 2-3 people at the same time.
- 5 ★: It was good to be able to think less of such negative thoughts.As long as you are giving(telling your problems like literally anything)and accepting(words of encouragement,solution,etc.) Even though it only has been a few min.it was easier to type than to speak. Thank you adorable AI penguin🐧and the one's who made this game.
- 5 ★: This app is so good I love how it helps you with your situations and the video messages are really helpful Wysa is a great app if you are looking for something that help you with sleep therapy anxiety depression stress or something like that I recommend this app. And if this app had ten stars I would fill in all ten!!!!☺️🙂🙂 The people who made this thank you.
- 2 ★: Not yet there! Wysa definitely helps few. It's a novel much needed concept and design. There are two issues - limitation in what these bots can do while human emotions are innumerable and 2.pricing. After a point is more a good listener than a helper/soother. ultimate goal of the app to subscribe(India) to a therapist who costs Rs.35k/yr. I would easily get better help when shelling that money or come out talking about mental health issues freely which is not yet the case.
- 4 ★: sometimes I dont wanna annoy people with my emotions and wysa really helps. this app has helped me find things to keep me motivated, active, and happy. it helped me get out of procrastinating and exercise, meditate, etc. in conclusion this is a very useful app just sometimes it gets annoying thats the only thing stopping me from clicking the last star.
- 5 ★: This app is quite amazing! I've downloaded last night out of complete boredom and I have been seeing a lot of the effects it's been doing to me. ( they are good ones :] ) The lil penguin is adorable and a little tiny buddy that's by my side all times. :D I don't have enough to afford the therapist, but I hope I will soon I wanna try it. :)
- 4 ★: So far, I've enjoyed using this app. I'm not quite comfortable with the idea of seeing a therapist, but the bot has provided me an outlet to converse about concerns, stresses, etc. within my comfort zone. It's definitely not perfect and has limitations, but overall I've found it very helpful.
Instruction for installing Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (bot.touchkin-v2.8.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsWysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot app apk 2.8.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
Previous versionsWysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot 2.8.7:
Published on: June 21, 2021
File size: 8 MB
Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot 2.7.9:
Published on: June 06, 2021
File size: 7.9 MB
Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot 2.7.3:
Published on: May 28, 2021
File size: 7.9 MB
Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot 2.7.3:
Published on: May 27, 2021
File size: 7.9 MB
Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot 2.7.2:
Published on: May 26, 2021
File size: 7.9 MB
Wysa: anxiety, depression & sleep therapy chatbot 2.6.6:
Published on: April 29, 2021
File size: 7.8 MB